Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1084
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/92b76551-746c-45a5-9a5e-5617ddf24513

    Was told she likes everything- including anal, creampie, rimming swallow and she sent me pics of a hardbody pilates instructor.

    She turned up at 9 pm instead of 7 pm and asked me to pay for her Uber which was 50 bucks then her uber home. I did it but seemed petty then she arrived and no effort at all wearing a baggy sweater and sweats and no make up but materially bigger than the pics- I don't think it was her face was different shape but she was still pleasant (but boobs smaller and a little mid-belly not heavy but not the hardbody in the pics. She did have the athletic workout thighs and big ass so maybe its her- but got worse- things dropping off the menu- I am not well endowed she said AF was not possible now she saw me, then says CIP will not be recommended unless I want to be a daddy as she isn't on anything then her rimming misguided at my thigh and acting confused when I say lower, then fake brazilian moaning was off-putting. We went to dinner but I was so annoyed I was not in a good mood- at dinner I say to her I have an early start why doesn't she just leave now?

    One thing I hate with seeking is very exaggerated photos and a lot of weight differential menu shrinkage. Disappointed wouldn't repeat. Why we all need to share info or the biggest misleaders will be the most successful must stop that.
    Totally understand the frustration of getting sold a false bill of goods here, but this is why the meet-and-greet is so important. I never agree to the have the first date be one where I take them to dinner and plan for bedroom activities. The first date is always in the light of day, for lunch or brunch or something casual, low stakes. It's an opportunity to see each other in the flesh and check the vibe, get a sense of the chemistry. If they aren't what you like, you thank them politely for their time, buy them a meal, then go on about your day without wasting a whole ass evening. Maybe I've missed some bangers by implementing this strategy but I've never been disappointed with what I've caught. A little patience and planning goes a long way.

  2. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a personal experience with here but she was previously a pro. I am sure there are some reviews out there.

  3. #707
    https://members.seeking.com/member/92b76551-746c-45a5-9a5e-5617ddf24513

    Was told she likes everything- including anal, creampie, rimming swallow and she sent me pics of a hardbody pilates instructor.

    She turned up at 9 pm instead of 7 pm and asked me to pay for her Uber which was 50 bucks then her uber home. I did it but seemed petty then she arrived and no effort at all wearing a baggy sweater and sweats and no make up but materially bigger than the pics- I don't think it was her face was different shape but she was still pleasant (but boobs smaller and a little mid-belly not heavy but not the hardbody in the pics. She did have the athletic workout thighs and big ass so maybe its her- but got worse- things dropping off the menu- I am not well endowed she said AF was not possible now she saw me, then says CIP will not be recommended unless I want to be a daddy as she isn't on anything then her rimming misguided at my thigh and acting confused when I say lower, then fake brazilian moaning was off-putting. We went to dinner but I was so annoyed I was not in a good mood- at dinner I say to her I have an early start why doesn't she just leave now?

    One thing I hate with seeking is very exaggerated photos and a lot of weight differential menu shrinkage. Disappointed wouldn't repeat. Why we all need to share info or the biggest misleaders will be the most successful must stop that.

  4. #706

    Ms Kay Dee (Huge Tit Ebony)

    Anyone ever had experience with her?

    I actually know her from college.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-834403818e4f

    https://www.instagram.com/_mskaydee/

    https://x.com/Leila4Play/media
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c3046d85-c651-4b1d-8a22-15781df7848e.jpg‎   GS7tZamWwAA58XS.jpg‎   GStS8WkWcAAupjc.jpg‎   GTL4KuZXcAooibR.jpg‎   GV-4hLyX0AATkHh.jpg‎  

    GXdeziuXcAEx01z.jpg‎   GZO7phQXYAAyFZ3.jpg‎  

  5. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    I have a long-term monthly arrangement (no ppm) SB: 25 year old, athletic blonde, submissive, bi, very open. Looking for another local SD that is generally attractive, in shape, a non-smoker. Must have a stable SB interested in swapping / sharing scenarios to include group play.

    DM if interested.
    Was working out of town for a bit but reconnected with my now grad student SB. Still looking to swap.

  6. #704

    Like Dating?

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-0182cb63aee2

    She throws out a lower PPM than most, but only wants dinner and drinks.
    Lonely, hungry, thirsty Sugar Baby that isn't with the full concept? LOL.

  7. #703

    Wants dinner. Waste of time

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-0182cb63aee2

    She throws out a lower PPM than most, but only wants dinner and drinks.

  8. #702

    Ashley and Mia

    Anyone have any info on these 2? https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a4e0fcba5991.

    Any response or does anyone know their instagrams / socials? Haven't been able to get a response yet.

  9. #701

    New to sugar mongering

    I've been trying to look for a guide to no avail. How does the average sugar arrangment usaully go?

  10. #700

    Same thing happenned to me

    Quote Originally Posted by FsuGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her, validated that she was real, but when it came time to meet she went silent on me as with others. Funny thing is she didn't try to sell me any content.
    Same thing happenned to me several times and it became very frustrating to the point I did not think she was real. I did have one final meetup planned but I ended up cancelling because I was not sure if she was in fact real so made other plans.

  11. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by FsuGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her, validated that she was real, but when it came time to meet she went silent on me as with others. Funny thing is she didn't try to sell me any content.
    That mamazie link if you look she's several months pregnant. Maybe the babysitter cancelled.

  12. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    This one is a cam girl. Seems to be real and claims she's in Florida. She looks like she's a freak and a good fuck too. Fantastic body. Issue is will she fuck for money or is she trying to push content nonsense.

    https://thecamgirl.net/models/chaturbate/mamazie/

    https://www.wxx.wtf/videos/250915/lo...b469a184b082c/

    https://camsbynight.com/gallery/lovegremlins

    https://pynthan.org/gallery/lovegremlins
    I tried to meet up with her, validated that she was real, but when it came time to meet she went silent on me as with others. Funny thing is she didn't try to sell me any content.

  13. #697
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    The end of the month seems to be a good time to look for girls in need of extra cash. Here's a few I found if anyone is looking.

    Sam_97,27, Clearwater.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...63154840&nsp=1

    "Looking for something fun and discreet".

    Xoxolovelylina, 20, Tampa.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71546494&nsp=1

    "ready for a mutually beneficial relationship. ".

    KRYSTAL, 28, Lakeland.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...66465837&nsp=1

    "open minded person and I'm looking for a long term sugar daddy.

    I'm going to try messaging, will report back if any response.
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is Lina love on Tryst. She wants 700/ hour there, maybe if she's posting here it'll be somewhat less but I bet it won't be cheap. She's done bang bus and some other pro videos.
    Yeah, kind of a lost if she's already going pro, at least you can see what she's like in action before deciding if you want to drop $700 on her, though I guess if that's for a few rounds, it's a not a bad deal.

  14. #696

    Michelle German Student

    Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with this one they can share? She has posted in Orlando and Tampa previously.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-8b291d6cfff6

  15. #695

    This weeks findings.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2068b6b3bba4

    Wants 500 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da

    Have seen this one, good time. Wants 500 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-16680374c227

    Have seen this one in the past, long legs decent body. 300-600 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2068b6b3bba4

    Wants 1000 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3206cf88f7fc

    Pretty sure this is a scam wants deposit before meeting 500 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-869e747e0383

    Wants 500 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-62713b23266c

    Wants 500 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fa8953c926ca

    Wants 300 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fa8953c926ca

    Have seen, good time. Decent body for the age. 300 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-de576a010409

    Had a great time with this one, 300-600 Mario coins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-e41ec69ab6b6

    Had a great time with this one: long legs, great body, small tits. 400-600 Mario coins.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape