Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 888 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11791
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's a trans, I just think she may be naturally ugly is all. That's some scary stuff to pay 500 per hour for. For that price someone could fuck a very pretty nice premium piece of ass and not have to put a paper bag on her head first.
    Lmaooo real talk bro.

  2. #11790
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Thats got to be a trans have to be careful with those brazillians and latinas from mexico with all that body take a good look at the face.
    I don't think it's a trans, I just think she may be naturally ugly is all. That's some scary stuff to pay 500 per hour for. For that price someone could fuck a very pretty nice premium piece of ass and not have to put a paper bag on her head first.

  3. #11789
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Sigh, I would love to go see her but I have to stand my ground on not sending my I'd and LinkedIn info. SMH.
    Thats got to be a trans have to be careful with those brazillians and latinas from mexico with all that body take a good look at the face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dude looks.jpg‎  

  4. #11788

    Ashley. The Nintendo Queen / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Was she real? Those pics look fake. How did she find your wife's Facebook?
    843-890-925 X.

    A "professional tongue ring"? Nintendo64? Now onto threats and extortion? Umm hmm. There are 10,000,000 of you out there, to rip us all off. Pic's (zero commercial value for a long time) for sale?

    Hard Pass. Report it. STG will ignore you, but report it anyway.

  5. #11787

    Hotel / Apartment Asians

    Do you guys have the hotel / apartment Asians here? Been looking but haven't had any luck.

  6. #11786
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
    Was she real? Those pics look fake. How did she find your wife's Facebook?

  7. #11785

    Rachel love

    Yes, looks TGTBT! 200 gimmicky, too. QUOTE=SteveHarris109;7084013][URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...c/915228143165.

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching but nothing came up under that name. Or maybe she's being reviewed as just Rachel or something!

    But no deposit and a pretty open menu, just feels to good to be true. [ / QUOTE].

  8. #11784

    Urfavelola


  9. #11783

    Rachel Love

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...c/915228143165

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching but nothing came up under that name. Or maybe she's being reviewed as just Rachel or something!

    But no deposit and a pretty open menu, just feels to good to be true.

  10. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's put on some wight, she was almost scary skinny last time. She was my greek go to, and she excelled at that in my opinion, think she did enema before meet, and am curious if she still offers that? Think I saw some demon equipment in the bathroom and I been staying away?

    Had a couple Sassy visits lately. Now in a much better location and she looks a lot better and she's always been a spinner, about the same as a few years back. Very accomodating, loves what she does.

    Stay Safe.
    I was supposed to meet up with her this morning and when it came time to leave from Asheville, she disappeared and hasn't responded to any of my messages. WTF, I will never understand these girls behavior.

  11. #11781

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this gal? She is visiting Birmingham, but looks like she is from Greenville? Coms are good, but I see no reviews or anything anywhere. No deposit or shit like that.

    https://tryst.link/massage/relaxation-therapy

  12. #11780

    Sassy

    Glad she's put on some wight, she was almost scary skinny last time. She was my greek go to, and she excelled at that in my opinion, think she did enema before meet, and am curious if she still offers that? Think I saw some demon equipment in the bathroom and I been staying away?

    Had a couple Sassy visits lately. Now in a much better location and she looks a lot better and she's always been a spinner, about the same as a few years back. Very accomodating, loves what she does.

    Stay Safe.

  13. #11779
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt her number of times, last on July of 2023. Dream was good as usual, better than most in this area. Think she has some good regulars. She seems not well though, very thin and seemed thinner each time. Moved around couple different places, out of that long term place that was getting kinda run down. Do report or send me a PM if you dream her.
    Had a couple Sassy visits lately. Now in a much better location and she looks a lot better and she's always been a spinner, about the same as a few years back. Very accomodating, loves what she does.

    Stay Safe.

    G.

  14. #11778

    Sassy

    Dreamt her number of times, last on July of 2023. Dream was good as usual, better than most in this area. Think she has some good regulars. She seems not well though, very thin and seemed thinner each time. Moved around couple different places, out of that long term place that was getting kinda run down. Do report or send me a PM if you dream her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefLove  [View Original Post]
    Is she still a good and safe bet? I have seen her a few times, but that was years ago, I was just wondering if there were any updates on her, thanks.

  15. #11777

    Sassy

    Is she still a good and safe bet? I have seen her a few times, but that was years ago, I was just wondering if there were any updates on her, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape