Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 37335
-
11-06-24 08:41 #33210Senior Member

Posts: 222Finally got a response from her and she says she is in the West End. Rates quoted were 160,200, 300. I have not seen her yet, just passing on the info to those interested.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 17:35 #33209Senior Member

Posts: 92Ivy
She is looking for help now, if you have her number hit her up.
-
11-05-24 17:07 #33208Senior Member

Posts: 222At least you got a response. I have reached out to the number in her ad a couple of times not and haven't been able to get her to respond. Dumb as it sounds, I think if this were a LE setup that they would be responding to everyone that tried to make contact. It still may be a set up or scam, but I don't think one being done by LE.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 16:07 #33207Senior Member

Posts: 475Layla
What side of town is she in?
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 08:44 #33206Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for the updates. Glad to hear she's ok. Hopefully she decides to see her regularlys again soon. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 00:30 #33205Senior Member

Posts: 319Ivy
I talked to her yesterday and its seems she's taking a little break, for how long I have no idea.
-
11-04-24 18:13 #33204Senior Member

Posts: 27Ivy
She reached out the other day and have heard from someone else she is doing ok.
Originally Posted by SexualAbs
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 14:53 #33203Senior Member

Posts: 35Ivy seems to be MIA
I tried reaching out last week as well but no response. Hope she's OK. If anyone knows please let us know.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
11-03-24 19:08 #33202Senior Member

Posts: 241I agree they're always older and bigger, and never the girl in the pic, and the sad part the first question I always ask is your pic's legit, and they always respond with "yes" so now when I go, if its not the girl in the add I just walk off, I would never have paid $. 50 for something other than what I wanted for the service I wanted. Next time hold on to the. 50 until your bald balls are down her throat. Well fellows as always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.
Originally Posted by Gorite124
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:20 #33201Regular Member

Posts: 18Can't all be winners
I saw her today at the roof. The encounter was lackluster. Very mechanical. For some reason she would hold the condom while I was fucking her and she also held her tits with the other hand / arm so I could not grab them. It was very disappointing. Also, when she was done with the CBJ, she spit in the trash can. That annoys me. Would not recommend or repeat. Her face is okay, but the other latina I reviewed earlier is way better and about the same price.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 07:01 #33200Senior Member

Posts: 105Not really she's staying at the roof I scooped the place out 30 minutes before meeting. 100% legit, safe and real. Match the tats up from the ad.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 06:46 #33199Regular Member

Posts: 18Great Latina
Saw this one a couple of weeks ago.
https://callescort.org/571-642-9667
The experience was great. Everything was covered and not GFE but still an incredible experience. She does move around about every week. I think she is in Fredericksburg now.
-
11-02-24 20:08 #33198Senior Member

Posts: 65Ole reliable
The comms aren't reliable but I saw Staxx today and it went well. I've been trying to dream of Lexi off midlo but comms always go dead before I leave, probably a blessing in disguise.
-
11-02-24 20:06 #33197Senior Member

Posts: 65ACS is a CS who would've known
Out of all the ACS's I've had one under 40 beautiful girl, I've been chasing that feeling for a while now. Went to one today and she had the door open at the end of the hall, saw her and immediately took the staircase down 5 ft from her door. I'll be sticking with moon from now on strictly.
-
11-02-24 16:55 #33196Senior Member

Posts: 173Any info out there?
I see this ad get posted a lot. Anyone know the details on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/109071790487









Reply With Quote





