Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 973 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 14586
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11316
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuna987  [View Original Post]
    I was just quoted 65 hh 1.00 for an hr. Might be worth it. LOL.
    I've been to that place before. They charge 65 for hh and 100 hour just for the room. Then the girls ask for another 200 for FS covered.

  2. #11315

    Kimi fail

    Quote Originally Posted by MLuna987  [View Original Post]
    I was just quoted 65 hh 1.00 for an hr. Might be worth it. LOL.
    Got there and was instantly upsold to 300 for hrr 400 hr. I got out of there as fast as I could. She was very attractive and bubbly but I couldn't get past the GPS. There was also about 3 younger ladies there so it seems like an operation.

  3. #11314

    Kimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/259457201577

    So I stopped by to check this one out. I was greeted by this tiny little thing wearing sweats with minimal make up. You could tell it is the same girl pictured so that's a plus. The body was looking good even in her current attire. The quote was 1. 65 for HH when I called. When I got there it jumped to 2. 65. When I asked details about the service she did tell me everything was covered. Honestly she was so hot I would have stayed but her attitude was so disinterested that I bailed. Curious if anyone has seen her, or do I need to go back and TOFTT?
    I was just quoted 65 hh 1.00 for an hr. Might be worth it. LOL.

  4. #11313

    Also this one Milfin ain't easy LOL

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/79328073

    Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge while she's been in town.

  5. #11312

    Intel lucy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/292836787264

    Any Intel on this lady she swings through periodically I've never seen her tried several times just never worked out but hoping to pull the trigger now but not sure I've seen any refuse on her since she's not in the area all the time. Thank you guys.

  6. #11311

    Medusa

    I've known her when she worked at a hotel years ago. Service has really gone down hill. I've had the same problem with her over sleeping and contacting me latter. It's to bad because she is quite the BJ Queen. Erin another BJ Queen also has a glitch here and there maybe make a appointment with both and then you'd have a back up plan if one fails. Just a thought. CH.

  7. #11310

    Medusa

    I've seen Medusa periodically for your BBBJ for some time now. I will say she has a skilled mouth and doesn't complain how long it might take for you to explode in her mouth. Comms have always been a bit of a challenge with her and typically she'll have you wait in the parking lot for at least 5-10 minutes which is not ideal. Well, she is no longer on my list. The last two times I went to see her she essentially ghosted me only to respond either hours later or 30 minutes later. As you know, it's always some made up story with the chicks that we do not give one fuck about. If you can't be reasonably on time after we specifically discuss the need to be ready, then you will be blacklisted from the rotation. Maybe they don't care, but I'm just sharing my experience.

  8. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/259457201577

    So I stopped by to check this one out. I was greeted by this tiny little thing wearing sweats with minimal make up. You could tell it is the same girl pictured so that's a plus. The body was looking good even in her current attire. The quote was 1. 65 for HH when I called. When I got there it jumped to 2. 65. When I asked details about the service she did tell me everything was covered. Honestly she was so hot I would have stayed but her attitude was so disinterested that I bailed. Curious if anyone has seen her, or do I need to go back and TOFTT?
    Nothing to write home about. She is good looking but that's all she has going on for her. "Disinterested" is the right word to describe our encounter and she was also rushing me to finish. In my opinion good thing you picked up on her attitude and bailed. It was one and done for me.

  9. #11308

    Olivia is back

    She's back but new number. Seniors and previous friends hit me up.

  10. #11307

    Kimi off College

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/259457201577

    So I stopped by to check this one out. I was greeted by this tiny little thing wearing sweats with minimal make up. You could tell it is the same girl pictured so that's a plus. The body was looking good even in her current attire. The quote was 1. 65 for HH when I called. When I got there it jumped to 2. 65. When I asked details about the service she did tell me everything was covered. Honestly she was so hot I would have stayed but her attitude was so disinterested that I bailed. Curious if anyone has seen her, or do I need to go back and TOFTT?

  11. #11306

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper11  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ella-danielle

    Seen Ella over past 7 years. She's beautiful as per her photos. Excellent GFE. CFS, BBBJ, DIY, DFK.

    Great experience every time.
    Thanks for the heads-up on her. I will be checking her out when I get down there next week.

  12. #11305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Facts!

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    I met this one a while ago and she was doing sessions out of her van in front of a house. She was much bigger in person and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    I made the mistake of trying it out because was cheap, the same thing, old broken down van in front yard, said fuck it why not? She is bigger than the damn van and took up the whole center of it, no room for my skinny ass. Huge and saggy everything and smelly. BBJ was OK but can't cum in her mouth so waste of time even then. Bad memories.

  13. #11304

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/212951022622

    Have y'all seen this bbw? Reviews please.
    Like another member said, used to do in calls out of her van. Then was a pictures-only ho for a long time. The attitude on this one is rank though. Sadly she's a no-go. If you can put up with her then report back. I advise you to avoid.

  14. #11303

    Estero / Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeA  [View Original Post]
    Check posts 11231,11234, 11235 on here. All negative due to attitude, bad comms, and GPS. Her comms with me seemed to have attitude so I didn't move forward.

  15. #11302

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape