Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 2206 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 33084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27519
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around for while she was out of Hartford for the past few years has anyone seen her in Southington how does she look are photos accurate!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/566777371210
    My thoughts are while looking at the posted pics, it's in one's best interest to anticipate the gal to appear in person less attractive than the worst photo posted. By no means should the expectation to be that they will appear similar to their hottest looking pic. In this ladies case, I think she looks a bit worn out.

  2. #27518

    Hartford Spanish Momma

    This girl has been around for while she was out of Hartford for the past few years has anyone seen her in Southington how does she look are photos accurate!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/566777371210

  3. #27517

    Asian Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    She's back in East windsor, she called me 4 days ago crashing out.

    Then apologized 2 days after & asked if I wanted to meet for a reduced price. LOL.

    Pretty sure she's going through something. I'd wait until she snap back to regular.

    If u want msg me, Ill connect ya both
    Can you connect us as well? Tried contacting the past week or so, and no dice.

  4. #27516

    Betty Dixmewel

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Surprised no one has reported on this one.

    Yes donations ohare rather high but at least it seems like another decent looking option to try. Some other new ones on them too. Will post links another time. Thanks.
    Are those really her tits? If so worth a try. BBFS available?

  5. #27515
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    I am incredibly interested in this gal as well. I was fairly certain I'd seen her posting in Danbury & Waterbury over the summer using the name L or Elle. The girl that was L was running in the same circle as Jenny (infamous Jenny who is on another state funded vacation. In any case. This sexy thing says that was not her. I've had a few text conversations with her and she seems pretty cool. I am very Leary of taking one for the team as I have a few go to's that I know are safe but this one really piques my interest. She sent me a selfie in which she looks like a really nice, natural looking sexy MILF. If she wasn't in Manchester / Vernon which is simply too far for me to make that trip on a speculative appointment. I hope someone reports on her so we all know that she is a good investment of time.

  6. #27514

    Asian jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1989  [View Original Post]
    She's back in East windsor, she called me 4 days ago crashing out.

    Then apologized 2 days after & asked if I wanted to meet for a reduced price. LOL.

    Pretty sure she's going through something. I'd wait until she snap back to regular.

    If u want msg me, Ill connect ya both
    Damn. Was thinking of making the plunge this weekend. Never heard of providers calling mongers to come by. Seems like a little much but then again this one doesn't seem like a druggie and just has a few drama problems. Then again what do I know as I have yet to even see her yet. Either way, the pics on her ad look good and the videos somebody posted looked even better but if I remember right the videos were from some time ago. Either way, still wouldn't mind taking the plunge at some point as I like what I see.

  7. #27513

    Info?

    Hey guys, any info on this chick? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...9/349074996231.

  8. #27512

    Jenny Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlatt0  [View Original Post]
    Was meaning to try her out these past few days. I finally got around to it and it seems her number is disconnected. Anyone got another number for her or know if she's still hosting by the airport? Thanks in advance.
    She's back in East windsor, she called me 4 days ago crashing out.

    Then apologized 2 days after & asked if I wanted to meet for a reduced price. LOL.

    Pretty sure she's going through something. I'd wait until she snap back to regular.

    If u want msg me, I’ll connect ya both

  9. #27511

  10. #27510

    Anyone got another number or way to contact Asian Jenn

    Was meaning to try her out these past few days. I finally got around to it and it seems her number is disconnected. Anyone got another number for her or know if she's still hosting by the airport? Thanks in advance.

  11. #27509

    Betty Dixmewel

    Hey everyone. Surprised no one has reported on this one.

    Yes donations ohare rather high but at least it seems like another decent looking option to try. Some other new ones on them too. Will post links another time. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Wanted to see if anyone has explored before. I reached out but no response so idk if the contact info is dead or not.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/betty-di...rtford-1038193

  12. #27508
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl. She's pretty but is she too good, too be true? Search on phone number brings up an ad from April 2023, with totally different stats & pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/396777211865
    UPDATE:

    I had a date setup with her. I was 20 minutes away and texted when I got to her Weth location. Texted her 4-5 times with the 20 minute wait for her reply. Radio silence. Don't bother with this one. Waste of time and playing games.

  13. #27507
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    I left a review on October 18th, post #27338.

    Play safe! - TL.
    Do you remember the damage? How was the location overall.

  14. #27506

    Sara link

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Was this 1 of those latina ads? I don't meet latinas with model like photos on eros, tryst, or stg anymore because of what you just when through. Lies, poor attitude, and rush jobs makes me lose the urge right away.

    Yes, but YMMV. Everyone seems to have had good experiences but I'm never returning.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/773172272399 sara.

  15. #27505
    Quote Originally Posted by Toferro  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through Hartford and looking for a backdoor provider; Sara's ad came up, so I thought I'd try her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mansf...-/036257231948

    Weird encounter: she's the woman in the pics, but she speaks almost no English: whoever handles her appointments does, but has poor communication skills. We agreed to half an hour plus. 5 for the additional service, and scheduled a time. On arrival, I had to wait an extra 20 minutes before I could come in, presumably because she was with another appointment. Once inside we greeted each other; very bored energy, I felt like I was attending a job interview. We began with her suiting me up (she advertises BBJ, but I let it pass since it wasn't why I came), followed by very lackluster head and a quick shift to mish. Some sounds, but her body language was very unenthusiastic, and I got bored quick and tried to move on to the backdoor.

    Long story short, there was some annoyed back and forth, and she called up the woman I'd spoken to on the phone who proceeded to tell me that wasn't what I asked for and that I didn't bring enough (I did. I'm assuming the provider lied, or this was otherwise preplanned). Some awkward back and forth, but by that point I was just weirded out by the entire situation and decided to leave after only being there about 10 minutes.

    Mileage may vary; it could honestly have just been a mix up I guess, but between miscounting / lying about my donation and the very poor enthusiasm, I won't be back. Really a shame because her ass is amazing.
    Was this 1 of those latina ads? I don't meet latinas with model like photos on eros, tryst, or stg anymore because of what you just went through. Lies, poor attitude, and rush jobs makes me lose the urge right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Jessica?
    Yes, but YMMV. Everyone seems to have had good experiences but I'm never returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape