Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdmlife  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Victoria from Tokyo?
    Sorry, I have no idea. I was only provided a name.

  2. #14165
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    It walking distance from my hotel. Closes at 6 though?
    I don't think that's correct.

  3. #14164
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Since Cown maybe a passed based on some intel, has anyone tried LUNA AV? New shop right next door to Crown.
    I've been to Luna a few times. It's kind of hit and miss. I saw Anna there during the summer and can't recommend her enough! Stellar experience. Then there have been a couple of average looking girls and one who was really much too skinny as I recall. While their looks varied I can say that each of them gave me their A-1 best effort. Another really good thing is that it is kind of slow there, in all my visits I never had any interruptions. Just my two cents.

  4. #14163

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    There's a place called Nini on Thomas st. Sounds like a FS shop. I don't know if she's still there with the new month, but I heard Cathy was there last month and I will always recommend her.
    It walking distance from my hotel. Closes at 6 though?

  5. #14162
    Is this the same Victoria from Tokyo?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI: I was notified of the line up change.

    Good: Suki, Pink, Sindy.

    Shanghai: Vincci, Summer, Victoria.

    This is a return visit for Sindy and she was well liked by others, and I would also recommend. I can't speak for the others.

  6. #14161

    Good / Shanghai and now One Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI: I was notified of the line up change.

    Good: Suki, Pink, Sindy.

    Shanghai: Vincci, Summer, Victoria.

    This is a return visit for Sindy and she was well liked by others, and I would also recommend. I can't speak for the others.
    They're also establishing a "branch office" today a little further north in Everett on Evergreen Way with Lulu and Alyssa working today, for those for whom these are old favorites. Same hours as Shanghai. I wrote a longer review on the Everett thread. Basically taking over from One Spa that was already there and keeping the name, but it will be girls from the Good / Shanghai rotation / list.

  7. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Are there any places in walking distance of that area? Downtown I'm only seeing places near the international district.
    There's a place called Nini on Thomas st. Sounds like a FS shop. I don't know if she's still there with the new month, but I heard Cathy was there last month and I will always recommend her.

  8. #14159

    South lake Union

    Are there any places in walking distance of that area? Downtown I'm only seeing places near the international district.

  9. #14158

    Bliss is Tokyo Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kettavan18  [View Original Post]
    Is Bliss in Renton out of this list? The only time I visited, I tried bliss and loved it. Could you let where these AMPs are located at?
    Changed from Bliss to Tokyo Spa a few months ago.

  10. #14157

    Nov 1 Good and Shanghai

    Just an FYI: I was notified of the line up change.

    Good: Suki, Pink, Sindy.

    Shanghai: Vincci, Summer, Victoria.

    This is a return visit for Sindy and she was well liked by others, and I would also recommend. I can't speak for the others.

  11. #14156

    Just search it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kettavan18  [View Original Post]
    What was the rate at Shang Hai.
    Don't be a low effort dumbass. Just search 'Shanghai' on this forum and you'll find rates. It is $$, as usual. Just hand over $$ at most AMPs that have good reviews and you'll have a good time.

  12. #14155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kettavan18  [View Original Post]
    What was the rate at Shang Hai.
    Same as Bliss, dude.

  13. #14154

    East West rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    Was in West Seattle yesterday for some business. I saw an ad for this place stating young women, blah, blah, blah. I pulled an auntie named Amy. No young women in sight but Amy wasn't bad, was wearing a short ass skirt, so I'm in.

    Decent rub down, no tease. On the flip she started with a saran wrap BJ. WTF? I've read about but never experienced. Lame. Anyway, she didn't do too bad with the barrier in place. After that was over she jumped on top (cfs) and went right to froggy style. She was super tight and feeling great so I just stayed in that position the entire time. She was hammering on me. All I could think was please don't fall out cause she'll break it.

    All in all a very nice woman but absolutely no extras. $$ all in.
    This ad says 120 $ only?https://seattle.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../23322509.html

  14. #14153

    Shang Hai rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    So, after a solid week of mongering in the PACNORWEST area, I have complied my list of top 5 providers list that I've seen this week based on Service / Attitude, and Physical attributes.

    Service:

    1. Joey (Good).

    2. Kiki (Shang Hai).

    3. Yumi (Lollibee).

    4. Lucy (Long Life).

    5. Victoria (Tokyo).

    Physical Looks:

    1. Yumi (Lollibee).

    2. Kiki (Shang Hai).

    3. Victoria (Tokyo).

    4. Lucy (Long Life).

    5. Lulu (Shang Hai).

    Of course, this is my opinion based on the services that I received. And, to the best of my knowledge, these ladies will be in the AMPs listed until the end of the month. If you have seen any of these ladies, let me know what you think.
    What was the rate at Shang Hai.

  15. #14152

    Very Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    To the best of my knowledge:

    Tokyo: Yumi & Mia.

    Good: Joey & Anna.

    Lollibee: Blue & Megan.

    Shanghai: Shanni, LuLu, & Summer.
    Good to know I won't have to drive as far to bang Shanni again. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape