Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 888 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11795

    Here's a link

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I side w SeamzB, she's better looking than very many posting here. Her Big nose would feel good bumping against your belly when FF-ing. And big lips are made for BBBJ and ball work. Is there a link to her?
    But I'm pretty sure it's not the one you are looking for. https://x.com/alinemota2026.

    Much thanks to Murphy69 for the good laugh also.

  2. #11794

    Niki Heat

    Is there any information on Niki Heat from you locals? I'm visiting this week. I've followed her social media for awhile but I haven't found any reports or actual reviews of her services. Of course, someone could just be claiming to be her and using her social media links for this ad. Would love to find out that she is as advertised and some information to verify what an encounter with her will be like. Much thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikiheat

  3. #11793

    Big nose

    I side w SeamzB, she's better looking than very many posting here. Her Big nose would feel good bumping against your belly when FF-ing. And big lips are made for BBBJ and ball work. Is there a link to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    She isn't ugly.

    Does she have a big nose. Yea.

    She is by far prettier than alot of the providers on here people rave about.

    Is she attractive. She is average but her rates for being average are way above average so I wouldn't see her for that.

  4. #11792
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Lmaooo real talk bro.
    She isn't ugly.

    Does she have a big nose. Yea.

    She is by far prettier than alot of the providers on here people rave about.

    Is she attractive. She is average but her rates for being average are way above average so I wouldn't see her for that.

  5. #11791
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's a trans, I just think she may be naturally ugly is all. That's some scary stuff to pay 500 per hour for. For that price someone could fuck a very pretty nice premium piece of ass and not have to put a paper bag on her head first.
    Lmaooo real talk bro.

  6. #11790
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Thats got to be a trans have to be careful with those brazillians and latinas from mexico with all that body take a good look at the face.
    I don't think it's a trans, I just think she may be naturally ugly is all. That's some scary stuff to pay 500 per hour for. For that price someone could fuck a very pretty nice premium piece of ass and not have to put a paper bag on her head first.

  7. #11789
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Sigh, I would love to go see her but I have to stand my ground on not sending my I'd and LinkedIn info. SMH.
    Thats got to be a trans have to be careful with those brazillians and latinas from mexico with all that body take a good look at the face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dude looks.jpg‎  

  8. #11788

    Ashley. The Nintendo Queen / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Was she real? Those pics look fake. How did she find your wife's Facebook?
    843-890-925 X.

    A "professional tongue ring"? Nintendo64? Now onto threats and extortion? Umm hmm. There are 10,000,000 of you out there, to rip us all off. Pic's (zero commercial value for a long time) for sale?

    Hard Pass. Report it. STG will ignore you, but report it anyway.

  9. #11787

    Hotel / Apartment Asians

    Do you guys have the hotel / apartment Asians here? Been looking but haven't had any luck.

  10. #11786
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
    Was she real? Those pics look fake. How did she find your wife's Facebook?

  11. #11785

    Rachel love

    Yes, looks TGTBT! 200 gimmicky, too. QUOTE=SteveHarris109;7084013][URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...c/915228143165.

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching but nothing came up under that name. Or maybe she's being reviewed as just Rachel or something!

    But no deposit and a pretty open menu, just feels to good to be true. [ / QUOTE].

  12. #11784

    Urfavelola


  13. #11783

    Rachel Love

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...c/915228143165

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching but nothing came up under that name. Or maybe she's being reviewed as just Rachel or something!

    But no deposit and a pretty open menu, just feels to good to be true.

  14. #11782
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's put on some wight, she was almost scary skinny last time. She was my greek go to, and she excelled at that in my opinion, think she did enema before meet, and am curious if she still offers that? Think I saw some demon equipment in the bathroom and I been staying away?

    Had a couple Sassy visits lately. Now in a much better location and she looks a lot better and she's always been a spinner, about the same as a few years back. Very accomodating, loves what she does.

    Stay Safe.
    I was supposed to meet up with her this morning and when it came time to leave from Asheville, she disappeared and hasn't responded to any of my messages. WTF, I will never understand these girls behavior.

  15. #11781

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this gal? She is visiting Birmingham, but looks like she is from Greenville? Coms are good, but I see no reviews or anything anywhere. No deposit or shit like that.

    https://tryst.link/massage/relaxation-therapy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape