rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 28207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23077

    Osita

    Since a few dudes have asked, I don't have her current digits but you can hit her up on her IG. I'm sure someone has her # but it ain't me LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Yah 3 months ago she told me she was never coming back to Tampa except a couple days a year to visit family. Railed her again recently haha and she said she's done with the business. And now she's still getting railed and available so I'm just not taking her talk seriously tho it seems she does want to exit. Hard to turn down that easy money.

  2. #23076

    Osita

    Yah 3 months ago she told me she was never coming back to Tampa except a couple days a year to visit family. Railed her again recently haha and she said she's done with the business. And now she's still getting railed and available so I'm just not taking her talk seriously tho it seems she does want to exit. Hard to turn down that easy money.

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today on 138/15 and she was looking yummy!! She told me she's no longer in the business. Who knows if it's temp or permanent.

  3. #23075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Good Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Or any girls from bar?
    Kinda hard if they are working. One would need to devise a plan. Those girls are on high alert due to being close to naked.,I'm sure they expect to be hit on.Report back on your adventure.

  4. #23074

    Osita

    Saw her today on 138/15 and she was looking yummy!! She told me she's no longer in the business. Who knows if it's temp or permanent.

  5. #23073
    I'd be down to try that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickyzhills  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider that will edge me for a couple of hours, penetration not required, although oral would be okay. Looking for a laid back girl not rushing to get her candy fix. Thanks, LZ.

  6. #23072

    Edging

    Looking for a provider that will edge me for a couple of hours, penetration not required, although oral would be okay. Looking for a laid back girl not rushing to get her candy fix. Thanks, LZ.

  7. #23071

    Anybody had luck with hooters girls!

    Or any girls from bar?

  8. #23070
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe322  [View Original Post]
    Same pic from 10 years ago.
    I don't think she has posted any photo other than that one. It looks like its from the early 2000's.

  9. #23069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    The fuck is anyone doing for an hour in a car? I haven't done that since high school. Imagine turning your nose up at ejent "doing what I'm worth" and following that up with. Car dates. LOL.
    She had a good thing going before the delusions of grandeur set in. Kudos if she's actually convincing people to donate to the cause.

  10. #23068

    Yenifer

    Went and saw Yenifer. Had a good time! Nice woman. 200 H with bb and bd. She's in a quiet one bedroom apartment. Started with 69, into daty, then doggy. Cia finish. Tight and tasted great. She doesn't speak any English but she uses a text translator on her phone. Would see again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8134556913/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yenifer1.jpg‎   yenifer2.jpg‎   yenifer3.jpg‎   yenifer4.jpg‎   yenifer5.jpg‎  


  11. #23067
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    The fuck is anyone doing for an hour in a car? I haven't done that since high school. Imagine turning your nose up at ejent "doing what I'm worth" and following that up with. Car dates. LOL.
    Yup!! I kindly passed!! Lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0316.jpg‎  

  12. #23066

    Diamond (Thanks Jake)

    I saw Diamond, today and had a great time. BBBJ, FS multiple positions.

    Location is not the best but felt very safe. No signs of others hanging around.

    Diamond is probably around 5 ft 7 and 135 lbs with nice breast, ass, and kitty. No signs of candy use when I visited. I would say she is late 30's, early 40's but looks great and definitely had a good grip.

    I will definitely be seeing her again. A+She currently is not posting so hit me up or Jake get her digits.

    Stay safe and have fun. JFK.

  13. #23065

    You folks

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    You'll have more fun piling up all your cash and setting it on fire.
    Have been very helpful to an out of towner. Thanks.

  14. #23064

    Just say no

    You'll have more fun piling up all your cash and setting it on fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    What about Gemini Lingerie Modeling? Feel free to PM.

  15. #23063

    Let's try another option

    What about Gemini Lingerie Modeling? Feel free to PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape