The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 928 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12674
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoNative  [View Original Post]
    The last time time I was there was 2 years ago. $70 house fee, $70 to lady for HJ.
    Thanks for the update.

  2. #12673
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Got a younger cute Chinese lady, S. With short hair who spoke good English, gave a good massage and, after giving the usual signals and some flirting and OTC roaming, a really nice, slow, sensual oily HE with lots of teasing and assplay (but no PM). Definite recommend. Funny thing was she had no tissues or paper towels in the room. And made sure I stayed quiet (not easy when she was edging me). She said after that the other girls don't do this (only other one I saw was an older thin woman).
    Were you able to get her name? Also, how did she look like?

  3. #12672

    New spa still figuring things out

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in yesterday. Drew an older thin woman. It started very promising as she did not require any draping and there was significant teasing. However, the draping went on before the flip and never came off. Clearly the service varies.
    Hey y'all I've been following for quite a while but this is my first post. This place near the airport that's posting on STG have no idea what they are doing. Went in on Saturday Night and drew a skinny lady mid 40's. Decent massage with a little teasing, 3/4 of the way through a 2nd girl comes in and asks if I want her to join, I politely declined. Massage continued as I rolled to my back. Junior came to play and he let her know and she was mildly teasing and allowed OTC touching. She got to the end of the hour and asked if I wanted 30 more minutes. I said yes if that means what I think it means I have 60 for you. She continued to tease for 30 minutes while I laid on my back w / no HE. Finished massage, gave me a hug and walked out. Needless to say, I told her I left the money in my car and walked out. Not paying for BS like that.

  4. #12671
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Aroma Massage I drove there expecting it'd be open. It wasn't. As I was sitting in car deciding where else to go. Another guy experienced same locked door.

    Call first, I guess.
    They said they're open on Saturday.

  5. #12670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any pricing info?
    The last time time I was there was 2 years ago. $70 house fee, $70 to lady for HJ.

  6. #12669
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar (no HE) experience on Sunday. I think they are still working out what they will and won't do.

    Got a 90 minute ($120) session.

    I was offered a sheet (I think because it was chilly in the room) which I declined. Then I was covered by a tiny towel. As has been described, the massage was quite good and certainly erotic. Wandering hands were permitted OTC. I did not try for UTC..
    Visited today, I was offered 1 hr massage. I asked for hhr to try out. (.5).

    Girl by the name of Nina (mid 40's) did the massage.

    I undressed completely and laid down, she covered from neck to toes with a sheet.

    She only uncovered the parts that she was massaging when she was massaging them.

    She allowed to touch here OTC (I didn't try UTC), no flip was suggested and after 30 min she said that it's over and left the room.

    I left a tip of 20.

    Overall the massage itself was very good, I was hoping for HE. But like other reported it doesn't seemed to be on the menu.

    While going out, I saw another girl, in her mid-late 20's (I'd prefer that she'd massage me, but probably she massaged someone else during my session).

    Overall nice place and nice location, the lack of HE was a bit turn off (for me at least).

    Not sure if I'd repeat while HE isn't in the menu.

  7. #12668

    Call before visiting

    Aroma Massage I drove there expecting it'd be open. It wasn't. As I was sitting in car deciding where else to go. Another guy experienced same locked door.

    Call first, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    With a new number as well.

    Been once since they renamed (see review). Nothing spectacular, but it's close, so it's easy to stop at on the way to or form work.

  8. #12667
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEagle19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Magic Touch in Franklinton lately? Haven't been in a couple years and wonder if its still worth going.
    Anybody got any pricing info?

  9. #12666
    Got a younger cute Chinese lady, S. With short hair who spoke good English, gave a good massage and, after giving the usual signals and some flirting and OTC roaming, a really nice, slow, sensual oily HE with lots of teasing and assplay (but no PM). Definite recommend. Funny thing was she had no tissues or paper towels in the room. And made sure I stayed quiet (not easy when she was edging me). She said after that the other girls don't do this (only other one I saw was an older thin woman).

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar (no HE) experience on Sunday. I think they are still working out what they will and won't do.

    Got a 90 minute ($120) session.

    I was offered a sheet (I think because it was chilly in the room) which I declined. Then I was covered by a tiny towel. As has been described, the massage was quite good and certainly erotic. Wandering hands were permitted OTC. I did not try for UTC.

    I did notice that the door was left open, that other staff did pop in, and that my masseuse adjusted the tiny towel to a more modest position when she heard someone approaching (none of which are good signs).

    After a final build-up, where she paid particular attention to my butt, we went for the flip which, again, seemed to guarantee a HE of some sort but, suddenly, it was "Finished now" and she left the room while I had the tiny towel bunched up around my cock.

    I'm wondering if she was waiting for me to ask directly for service.

    Then there as a long wait in the room and I was finally shown out by another lady. She was unable to unlock the outside door! As I said, I think they are still working out their game plan.

  10. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday for some midday stress relief. I did not get the providers name. It was the third room and she was very short. She did a great job at getting all the areas. Nice tease and great finish. Will definitely go again.
    Went recently and got the second room. Similar experience but different person. Plan on visiting again in the near future.

  11. #12664

    Another foot spa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/567524625033

    I went here yesterday. Covered me with a towel the whole time. Definitely seemed like no extras.

  12. #12663

    Green Apple

    Stopped by yesterday for some midday stress relief. I did not get the providers name. It was the third room and she was very short. She did a great job at getting all the areas. Nice tease and great finish. Will definitely go again.

  13. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in yesterday. Drew an older thin woman. It started very promising as she did not require any draping and there was significant teasing. However, the draping went on before the flip and never came off. Clearly the service varies.
    I had a similar (no HE) experience on Sunday. I think they are still working out what they will and won't do.

    Got a 90 minute ($120) session.

    I was offered a sheet (I think because it was chilly in the room) which I declined. Then I was covered by a tiny towel. As has been described, the massage was quite good and certainly erotic. Wandering hands were permitted OTC. I did not try for UTC.

    I did notice that the door was left open, that other staff did pop in, and that my masseuse adjusted the tiny towel to a more modest position when she heard someone approaching (none of which are good signs).

    After a final build-up, where she paid particular attention to my butt, we went for the flip which, again, seemed to guarantee a HE of some sort but, suddenly, it was "Finished now" and she left the room while I had the tiny towel bunched up around my cock.

    I'm wondering if she was waiting for me to ask directly for service.

    Then there as a long wait in the room and I was finally shown out by another lady. She was unable to unlock the outside door! As I said, I think they are still working out their game plan.

  14. #12661

    Gateway disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and tried it out. Not well marked, but some stickers on the windows helped me find it. Left side of the building if you are facing the front from the street. Pretty decent massage, lots of teasing, and a handy finish. UTC roaming up top, OTC only below. She looked closer to 40 than 60, and decent looking, in good shape, so not an old ugly auntie. Not close to me at all, but worth a repeat in my book, if I am on that side of the world.
    I stopped in yesterday. Drew an older thin woman. It started very promising as she did not require any draping and there was significant teasing. However, the draping went on before the flip and never came off. Clearly the service varies.

  15. #12660
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheG8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, it explains a lot of things.

    So basically the chances to get a FS in AMP is more or less 0?
    Does it apply to Greensboro / Winston-Salem? Or more chances to get more menu options?
    I saw some communication regarding AMP that are taking place in private residence? What is the difference bw AMP and those?
    There is one place in Durham that may have FS, but its iffy.

    Fayettesville has a few FS places that are OK.

    It's about 2 hrs away, but just over the NC / SC line off 95 has great spots.

    I don't think there is anything in Greeensboro, but if you head over to Winston Salem I think there are some, but only so so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape