Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22316

    Sophia

    Sorry ad is gone so can't link it up. Was part of the Hispanic group on the south side last weekend. If they keep the same picture "Big if" she is wearing see through black lingerie with very dark nips. Hit up for a quick stop. Definitely not the girl in the picks. Solid 50 lbs heavier, but decent looking and had a huge rack. Sucker for the big racks. Standard covered BJ. 5 out of 10. Then she jumps on top. The girl can ride! She went for a good 5 min. Worked up a nice little sweat. I'm sure she has handlers but got my money worth. Was hitting at lunch time even got a discount. Must have been a slow day.

    I was limited on time. Hit up 15 different girls. Only 4 responded. 1 was in the right range, and just stopped talking. The other 3 wanted 175 plus for a QV. Pass, very few would I even consider worth that. You guys are just keeping these groups in business. Maybe I'm lucky but 4 for 5 on quick stops.

  2. #22315

    Ashley Lark NC Raleigh Escort Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I think there's no rules preventing you from posting the Tryst link:

    Ashley Lark.
    https://tryst.link/escort/larkashley28

    I did a quick google search on her name and e-mail and only found one more thing, An ad for New York from several months ago:
    https://secrethostess.com/8888545/

    To me the ad reads like a come on to get you to subscribe to her OnlyFans site. I've been seeing a lot more ads on what "we might call" more legitimate (more expensive to advertise on) sites like EROS and Tryst that seem to read similar. No phone number, No personal website, just an e-mail and an OnlyFans site. Always had tons to weed through on Skip and LC because they were much cheaper to advertise on. Seem many of the "ladies" have upped their game and now fishing for bigger whales. LOL!

    However let us know what you find out.
    Too good to be true according to a post in NC Raleigh Escort Reports.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-01 12.46.07 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #22314
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Post reads 170 lbs Is that correct? Sure doesn't look like it. TIA.
    She is 5'9 at least. Not obese but tall and a little thick.

  4. #22313

    Way to go "Gusto"

    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    Smells like a content seller. Multiple cities listed in Tryst ad, no phone. Quick search of email address provided brings up old ad in New York. Rates fishily low. I wouldn't waste your time.
    Way to go "Gusto"!

    As most of you guys can probably tell I write way to much. AKA takes me to long to compose something too.

  5. #22312

    Re: Ashley Lark on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    While the Sophia line is in the water. I'm going to fish for something else:

    Ashley Lark, advertising on Tryst.

    Doesn't have phone in ad. Only has email and OF address. (not sure if forum rules let me post, so not doing that here).

    Price is really low. $150/ hr incall. If you can believe the photos, this one would be worth a visit.

    Any experience, let us all know.

    If you are concerned about opening the floodgate, please message me privately.

    Thanks.

    Photos attached.
    I think there's no rules preventing you from posting the Tryst link:

    Ashley Lark.
    https://tryst.link/escort/larkashley28

    I did a quick google search on her name and e-mail and only found one more thing, An ad for New York from several months ago:
    https://secrethostess.com/8888545/

    To me the ad reads like a come on to get you to subscribe to her OnlyFans site. I've been seeing a lot more ads on what "we might call" more legitimate (more expensive to advertise on) sites like EROS and Tryst that seem to read similar. No phone number, No personal website, just an e-mail and an OnlyFans site. Always had tons to weed through on Skip and LC because they were much cheaper to advertise on. Seem many of the "ladies" have upped their game and now fishing for bigger whales. LOL!

    However let us know what you find out.

  6. #22311

    Ashley Lark

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    While the Sophia line is in the water. I'm going to fish for something else:
    Ashley Lark, advertising on Tryst.
    Smells like a content seller. Multiple cities listed in Tryst ad, no phone. Quick search of email address provided brings up old ad in New York. Rates fishily low. I wouldn't waste your time.

  7. #22310

    Accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I have. She is the girl in the pics. She is very nice and as a safe location. She gives BBBJ and BBFS at her price so up to you if you want to strap up or go bare. Her prices are Hhr 150, Hr 300,Qv 100.

    She has a really nice ass and body if you like a little thick. She smelled like lotion last time and skin was really smooth. I've repeated about the only thing she doesn't do is anal and kissing.
    Post reads 170 lbs Is that correct? Sure doesn't look like it. TIA.

  8. #22309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I have. She is the girl in the pics. She is very nice and as a safe location. She gives BBBJ and BBFS at her price so up to you if you want to strap up or go bare. Her prices are Hhr 150, Hr 300,Qv 100.

    She has a really nice ass and body if you like a little thick. She smelled like lotion last time and skin was really smooth. I've repeated about the only thing she doesn't do is anal and kissing.
    Agree with RedFox's report. Its spot on. I have Also seen her as well. Good bbjcim for me!

  9. #22308
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this one pop up, but have seen no reviews? Has anyone cum filled her pussy up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/802824560692

    Any information is helpful and appreciated.
    I have. She is the girl in the pics. She is very nice and as a safe location. She gives BBBJ and BBFS at her price so up to you if you want to strap up or go bare. Her prices are Hhr 150, Hr 300,Qv 100.

    She has a really nice ass and body if you like a little thick. She smelled like lotion last time and skin was really smooth. I've repeated about the only thing she doesn't do is anal and kissing.

  10. #22307

    Ashley Lark on Tryst

    While the Sophia line is in the water. I'm going to fish for something else:

    Ashley Lark, advertising on Tryst.

    Doesn't have phone in ad. Only has email and OF address. (not sure if forum rules let me post, so not doing that here).

    Price is really low. $150/ hr incall. If you can believe the photos, this one would be worth a visit.

    Any experience, let us all know.

    If you are concerned about opening the floodgate, please message me privately.

    Thanks.

    Photos attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley1.jpg‎   ashley2.jpg‎  

  11. #22306
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    But if you want an hour, I would tell her you want to half hour appointment back to back.
    Yep, that stuck out right away as odd.

  12. #22305

    Cum see me

    I keep seeing this one pop up, but have seen no reviews? Has anyone cum filled her pussy up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/802824560692

    Any information is helpful and appreciated.

  13. #22304

    Layla Najilily

    Good catch Brother. Reading her rules and looking through her videos I'm guessing she has an AA handler.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/178267477#.

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/249855650918

    Anyone have experience with this one? Been seeing her posts for a bit now, and she finally came down into my comfort price range. Feel free to PM.

  14. #22303

    Haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/249855650918

    Anyone have experience with this one? Been seeing her posts for a bit now, and she finally came down into my comfort price range. Feel free to PM.
    But if you want an hour, I would tell her you want to half hour appointment back to back.

  15. #22302
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/249855650918

    Anyone have experience with this one? Been seeing her posts for a bit now, and she finally came down into my comfort price range. Feel free to PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape