Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 24836
-
11-01-24 08:50 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 34Sophia
Sorry ad is gone so can't link it up. Was part of the Hispanic group on the south side last weekend. If they keep the same picture "Big if" she is wearing see through black lingerie with very dark nips. Hit up for a quick stop. Definitely not the girl in the picks. Solid 50 lbs heavier, but decent looking and had a huge rack. Sucker for the big racks. Standard covered BJ. 5 out of 10. Then she jumps on top. The girl can ride! She went for a good 5 min. Worked up a nice little sweat. I'm sure she has handlers but got my money worth. Was hitting at lunch time even got a discount. Must have been a slow day.
I was limited on time. Hit up 15 different girls. Only 4 responded. 1 was in the right range, and just stopped talking. The other 3 wanted 175 plus for a QV. Pass, very few would I even consider worth that. You guys are just keeping these groups in business. Maybe I'm lucky but 4 for 5 on quick stops.
-
11-01-24 00:49 #22315Senior Member

Posts: 625Ashley Lark NC Raleigh Escort Reports
Too good to be true according to a post in NC Raleigh Escort Reports.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 23:45 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 810She is 5'9 at least. Not obese but tall and a little thick.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 22:56 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 636Way to go "Gusto"
Way to go "Gusto"!
Originally Posted by GoForGusto
[View Original Post]
As most of you guys can probably tell I write way to much. AKA takes me to long to compose something too.
-
10-31-24 22:41 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 636Re: Ashley Lark on Tryst
I think there's no rules preventing you from posting the Tryst link:
Originally Posted by Kevrob911
[View Original Post]
Ashley Lark.
https://tryst.link/escort/larkashley28
I did a quick google search on her name and e-mail and only found one more thing, An ad for New York from several months ago:
https://secrethostess.com/8888545/
To me the ad reads like a come on to get you to subscribe to her OnlyFans site. I've been seeing a lot more ads on what "we might call" more legitimate (more expensive to advertise on) sites like EROS and Tryst that seem to read similar. No phone number, No personal website, just an e-mail and an OnlyFans site. Always had tons to weed through on Skip and LC because they were much cheaper to advertise on. Seem many of the "ladies" have upped their game and now fishing for bigger whales. LOL!
However let us know what you find out.
-
10-31-24 22:20 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 88Ashley Lark
Smells like a content seller. Multiple cities listed in Tryst ad, no phone. Quick search of email address provided brings up old ad in New York. Rates fishily low. I wouldn't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Kevrob911
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 21:22 #22310Senior Member

Posts: 509Accurate?
Post reads 170 lbs Is that correct? Sure doesn't look like it. TIA.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 20:16 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 134Yup
Agree with RedFox's report. Its spot on. I have Also seen her as well. Good bbjcim for me!
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 16:28 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 810I have. She is the girl in the pics. She is very nice and as a safe location. She gives BBBJ and BBFS at her price so up to you if you want to strap up or go bare. Her prices are Hhr 150, Hr 300,Qv 100.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
She has a really nice ass and body if you like a little thick. She smelled like lotion last time and skin was really smooth. I've repeated about the only thing she doesn't do is anal and kissing.
-
10-31-24 15:37 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 456Ashley Lark on Tryst
While the Sophia line is in the water. I'm going to fish for something else:
Ashley Lark, advertising on Tryst.
Doesn't have phone in ad. Only has email and OF address. (not sure if forum rules let me post, so not doing that here).
Price is really low. $150/ hr incall. If you can believe the photos, this one would be worth a visit.
Any experience, let us all know.
If you are concerned about opening the floodgate, please message me privately.
Thanks.
Photos attached.
-
10-31-24 12:38 #22306Senior Member

Posts: 171Yep, that stuck out right away as odd.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 12:00 #22305Senior Member

Posts: 153Cum see me
I keep seeing this one pop up, but have seen no reviews? Has anyone cum filled her pussy up?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/802824560692
Any information is helpful and appreciated.
-
10-31-24 09:59 #22304Senior Member

Posts: 94Layla Najilily
Good catch Brother. Reading her rules and looking through her videos I'm guessing she has an AA handler.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/178267477#.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 08:26 #22303Senior Member

Posts: 961Haven't seen her
But if you want an hour, I would tell her you want to half hour appointment back to back.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 06:57 #22302Senior Member

Posts: 171https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/249855650918
Anyone have experience with this one? Been seeing her posts for a bit now, and she finally came down into my comfort price range. Feel free to PM.










Reply With Quote





