Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24944

    Not confirmed but.....

    I ran across this ad and the pics looked familiar; I had found her on Fet earlier this summer. I would try but she is out of my area, thought I would share since Fet lists bare with test.

    ThickSlutWife on Fet, I contacted and she confirmed it was her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...coma/178248047

  2. #24943

    You guys are funny

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for pointing that out. Like Yamaha, I had to zoom in to see what you were talking about.

    Feminine, clean hands and feet are very important to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetmonger27  [View Original Post]
    This might just be me since I'm Asian myself, but I'm still shocked by the amount of guys who go see this girl. I find her so ugly and body so unappealing that I'm not sure if any blood would be flowing into my dick even if she was trying to DT.

    What am I missing here?
    I agree that she is pretty ugly but she is a cum dump nonetheless. I think she is cute in a dumpy way and I can't justify her prices.

    But it's also not her making up the prices.

  3. #24942
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeThomas1086  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this lady would be appreciated.
    Long time provider, but unless something has dramatically changed, not a chance for the tread topic.

    Had a dude wear a cover for a local porn shoot she did years ago. I don't recall anyone every reporting otherwise.

  4. #24941
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetmonger27  [View Original Post]
    This might just be me since I'm Asian myself, but I'm still shocked by the amount of guys who go see this girl. I find her so ugly and body so unappealing that I'm not sure if any blood would be flowing into my dick even if she was trying to DT.

    What am I missing here?
    I've seen her several times and she is a very enthusiastic fuck. She seems to love sex, all aspects of it. She loves making out, and is a very good kisser and believe it or not, her pussy is tiny and tight. I love the look on her face as I start cumming deep in her pussy. Some women allow CIP because she knows that is what the man wants. She allows CIP because it's what she wants, it turns her on. At least this has been my experience.

  5. #24940

    Ashley Rae

    Any intel on this lady would be appreciated.

  6. #24939
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Have her on my TDL. I knew she'd be one for this board but I'm slow to pull the trigger.

    Hound, help brothers out, give us a glimpse into your experience with her as it relates to this thread.

    So-Crates.
    Mistresspinkyy has Xena listed as her Duo partner, and Mistresspinkyy has been vouched for 4 x on TNA. So there's a good chance they're both ok.

  7. #24938
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Not just you she is so fugly lots of guys just care about BBFS and CIP they will fuck anything I don't get you can get fugly girls for free why pay a fugly?
    Same reason I'd pay any other hooker. It's guaranteed you're getting some, low effort, price is right (still cheaper than taking one out on a date), and they'll leave when you're through without bugging you later.

    But yeah, I've pretty much had the same thoughts as you guys.

  8. #24937

    Prima Neek

    How is her head game? Will she swallow multi loads in one visit?

  9. #24936

    Tdl

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Get it quick, she is in SeaTac.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#recent-content.
    Have her on my TDL. I knew she'd be one for this board but I'm slow to pull the trigger.

    Hound, help brothers out, give us a glimpse into your experience with her as it relates to this thread.

    So-Crates.

  10. #24935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Always looked to me like she could be on the spectrum.
    Lots of fat, fuglies get posted her, who cares, why don't you post a hot that gives it up bare.

  11. #24934
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetmonger27  [View Original Post]
    This might just be me since I'm Asian myself, but I'm still shocked by the amount of guys who go see this girl. I find her so ugly and body so unappealing that I'm not sure if any blood would be flowing into my dick even if she was trying to DT.

    What am I missing here?
    I agree. Always looked to me like she could be on the spectrum.

  12. #24933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924

    Here until Friday

    Get it quick, she is in SeaTac.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/xena.644824/#recent-content.

  13. #24932

    You are spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetmonger27  [View Original Post]
    This might just be me since I'm Asian myself, but I'm still shocked by the amount of guys who go see this girl. I find her so ugly and body so unappealing that I'm not sure if any blood would be flowing into my dick even if she was trying to DT.

    What am I missing here?
    Not just you she is so fugly lots of guys just care about BBFS and CIP they will fuck anything I don't get you can get fugly girls for free why pay a fugly?

  14. #24931
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTrask  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice visit with Madam Kitty recently, just wondering if there are any other Asian ladies who are very open minded? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Peter.
    This might just be me since I'm Asian myself, but I'm still shocked by the amount of guys who go see this girl. I find her so ugly and body so unappealing that I'm not sure if any blood would be flowing into my dick even if she was trying to DT.

    What am I missing here?

  15. #24930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Thai

    So I finally got back into Asian women with Nikkipink and I was just blown away with her level of enthusiasm and skill, gags and all! Do why'all have anyone similar in experience that would be a great recommendation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape