Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13905

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    I private messaged you.
    Check your inbox please.

  2. #13904

    Asian pro massage

    Went to this place off bethel rd. Greeted by a very attractive early 30's girl. Started off with towel on. Nice pressure and very sensual. Moved onto the oil. Pulled towel off completely. Moved down to legs and glutes. Lots of teasing. Hot towel the otf went right to it. Otc roaming down under and utc roaming up top. Busted a big one. Cleaned me up. Finished massage on my feet then out the door. 6+4 tip for an hour. Saw 2 girls and both attractive.

  3. #13903

    Zee zee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area yesterday and decided to try out ZZ Spa. I went in very shortly after they opened. An extremely attractive young lady in jeans and a white shirt was sitting on the couch and greeted me. As I paid her and she walked me to a room, she called for someone. Damn, I had hoped she would rub me. I started to undress and she stood at the door and watched and smiled. Door closed and I laid on the table. Another client came in and was escorted to the room next door. After a few minutes laying there, my door opened and a gorgeous young lady walked in. As she started to massage me she asked my name and then I asked hers. It was Cici. A good massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, it started. I now understand why everyone wants Cici. The buildup was great and the release was great. She even helped me get dressed. I decided to tip 0. 5 and she said more. I decided to use the promise that most AMPs use as you leave and said "Next Time". She smiled and agreed. Walked me out rubbing my ass the entire time.
    Have had great results with zz spa every single time I have visited. I've been rubbed by all 3 girls who are currently working. Aside from RL this place seems to be the best bang for your buck as of right now. If you haven't stopped in yet I highly recommend giving it a try.

  4. #13902

    Don't Lie just be a gentleman

    https://valleyscotthobby.wordpress.c...act-etiquette/

    Got this from another gentleman on here posted in another section but thought it might be helpful for some of you guys on here that find it a struggle to make appointments. It's good common sense but hearing it from somewhere else always helps. Big thing is don't lie about where you got the providers info from. They often use different names and phone numbers on other sites to be able to differentiate between types of clients. If you think you are smooth or pulling one over for some reason it's not necessary and will just backfires.

    Again it's not completed and it's not 8th grade. This works for scheduled by escorts, sugar babies or massage establishments for service. Just trying to help out so no one else gets blocked from certain providers. It helps both them and you. Hope it helps!

  5. #13901
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlive123  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area yesterday and decided to try out ZZ Spa. I went in very shortly after they opened. An extremely attractive young lady in jeans and a white shirt was sitting on the couch and greeted me. As I paid her and she walked me to a room, she called for someone. Damn, I had hoped she would rub me. I started to undress and she stood at the door and watched and smiled. Door closed and I laid on the table. Another client came in and was escorted to the room next door. After a few minutes laying there, my door opened and a gorgeous young lady walked in. As she started to massage me she asked my name and then I asked hers. It was Cici. A good massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, it started. I now understand why everyone wants Cici. The buildup was great and the release was great. She even helped me get dressed. I decided to tip 0. 5 and she said more. I decided to use the promise that most AMPs use as you leave and said "Next Time". She smiled and agreed. Walked me out rubbing my ass the entire time.
    Cici is amazing. It's unfortunate all their providers don't provide that same level of service.

  6. #13900

    List

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #13899

    Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Emily at the airport yesterday and took her to her apartment. She is happy to be back home from NYC but has just started her period so out of commission until probably Sunday or Monday. Thank God Because it was late and so I thought I was going to have to invite all you guys to our baby shower lmao. I should not joke about that. One of my sugar babies is preggers! But I'm 95% sure it's her husbands and not mine. I asked if she was going to take some topless massage happy ending with oral options while on her cycle but she would not answer that because she was so tired.

    So that's what is going on with her just to keep you fans updated on her arrival so you know. She said she had a lot of texts from gentlemen she saw last week that want to repeat hanging out with her. She hopes to see you guys soon.
    She just confirmed with me she will not be doing any services until Monday when she can go back to FS. She is just going to rest and take care of business opportunities.

  8. #13898
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Went here yesterday. 2 small attractive girls here. $65/ hr fee. Good massage, minimal teasing and right to work otf. Have to search jimmys to get the info here as I guess 3 letter searches don't work. You can Google map search to get you there.

    I'm thinking we should make a list of AMP's where you get more than a massage. No details. I can think of 6-7 and I'm sure there are more.
    Where are the places you know?

  9. #13897

    Yesterday ZZ Spa

    I was in the area yesterday and decided to try out ZZ Spa. I went in very shortly after they opened. An extremely attractive young lady in jeans and a white shirt was sitting on the couch and greeted me. As I paid her and she walked me to a room, she called for someone. Damn, I had hoped she would rub me. I started to undress and she stood at the door and watched and smiled. Door closed and I laid on the table. Another client came in and was escorted to the room next door. After a few minutes laying there, my door opened and a gorgeous young lady walked in. As she started to massage me she asked my name and then I asked hers. It was Cici. A good massage with plenty of teasing. On the flip, it started. I now understand why everyone wants Cici. The buildup was great and the release was great. She even helped me get dressed. I decided to tip 0. 5 and she said more. I decided to use the promise that most AMPs use as you leave and said "Next Time". She smiled and agreed. Walked me out rubbing my ass the entire time.

  10. #13896

    Sky Spa

    Went here yesterday. 2 small attractive girls here. $65/ hr fee. Good massage, minimal teasing and right to work otf. Have to search jimmys to get the info here as I guess 3 letter searches don't work. You can Google map search to get you there.

    I'm thinking we should make a list of AMP's where you get more than a massage. No details. I can think of 6-7 and I'm sure there are more.

  11. #13895

    Emily (DragonflySpa) is back but.

    Picked up Emily at the airport yesterday and took her to her apartment. She is happy to be back home from NYC but has just started her period so out of commission until probably Sunday or Monday. Thank God Because it was late and so I thought I was going to have to invite all you guys to our baby shower lmao. I should not joke about that. One of my sugar babies is preggers! But I'm 95% sure it's her husbands and not mine. I asked if she was going to take some topless massage happy ending with oral options while on her cycle but she would not answer that because she was so tired.

    So that's what is going on with her just to keep you fans updated on her arrival so you know. She said she had a lot of texts from gentlemen she saw last week that want to repeat hanging out with her. She hopes to see you guys soon.

  12. #13894

    ZZ Spa

    Today I went to ZZ Spa. I paid 60+60 including HE. The woman who gave the massage was a little old. The quality of the massage was below average. Would I go again, I wouldn't.

  13. #13893

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Beavenxx  [View Original Post]
    Is there a place in the downtown on the S high st side that you would recommend?
    Nothing in the area of S High that I would recommend.

  14. #13892

    RL visit

    I visited tl this evening. My first time here. Two pretty young women on the couch when I walked in. I was led to room and gave her 45 for hh. I got undressed dressed and laid naked face up on table. She came back in and asked if I wanted a massage. I said I wasn't here for a massage. She giggled and we started caressing eachother. I'm guessing she was 100 lbs with flat as can be a cups. I went straight for her breaststroke and she didn't resist. I tries and asked for her pants to come off but she said only over her yoga pants. She got the oil after she let me unclassified her bra but she wouldn't take it all the way off. I swear her tiny breaststroke were in my mouth the whole time. After about q0 minutes of her stroking me with prostate play I took over for a dying finish and still doing prosplay. She was moaning loudly the whole I was otc grinding her down under. She laughed when I blew over top of her and on the wall. I couldn't see because her title was in my mouth and I assumed she was shielding it. I apologized as she cleaned me up. She left the room to get me a hot towel without pulling her bra or shirt back down. Overall a fun experience. I will repeat when I'm in the area. I left tip on nightstand and she gave me my bottle of water.

  15. #13891

    Massage parlor recommendation

    Is there a place in the downtown on the S high st side that you would recommend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape