Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    Check this out. She agrees to a price for me and I called her and she told me to let her know in a few hours / minutes which I did and she went silent. I wrote, called, wrote her on snap etc to no avail.

    The next day she posts something different on snap and I respond, she says hey, I'm like hey? I was waiting for you all day yesterday, I was ready and asked you how far you were from the address I shared (some random st not far from me) and all she said to me was: my time is money.

    I was like your time is money? I was trying to give you money for your time and you wasted mine.
    I think I'm going to x this one out.

  2. #22004

    Any info on Kayla?

    Hey guys, have any of you spent time with thick, curvy, Italian Kayla? Are pics accurate or is she bigger? Is it quality service? Is incall a safe location? How much you paying? Etc. Any feedback is appreciated! TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/965588342047

  3. #22003

    Slippery Layla

    I've seen the ads for Layla for awhile so I decided to reach out to see what she was about. She answered quickly and had good communication. We set up a time and she gave me the address to a house. I got to the house and it was empty. Supposedly she was selling her house and there was only a mattress in one of the rooms. I did notice a for sale sign on my way out. She wasn't bad looking and had a few extra pounds. She agreed to Greek, lubed up and we got to action. She took it pretty well and enjoyed herself. She may have some demons but nothing that I saw that day. I'd probably repeat in a pinch. Nice girl I just wasn't crazy with the location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/878906286474

  4. #22002

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Damn man sounds like our communication on Sunday.
    Check this out. She agrees to a price for me and I called her and she told me to let her know in a few hours / minutes which I did and she went silent. I wrote, called, wrote her on snap etc to no avail.

    The next day she posts something different on snap and I respond, she says hey, I'm like hey? I was waiting for you all day yesterday, I was ready and asked you how far you were from the address I shared (some random st not far from me) and all she said to me was: my time is money.

    I was like your time is money? I was trying to give you money for your time and you wasted mine.

  5. #22001
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what was going on with her. We had a good connection and she would always respond quickly. Now crickets. She told me, the NP location was her girlfriend's place. I never snooped around though. I do find it hard to believe any man would be in a relationship with her that long and allow her to do what she does. I know Mandy supposedly has a bf, but she basically does BJ's though FS is available. Jasmine is different imo since literally everything is on the table. Either way, I hope she gets back to the game soon. The talent pool is extremely dry.
    I've seen Jasmine several times since August, like every 2-3 weeks. I honestly don't know why I keep getting responses, but I always get a reply.

  6. #22000
    When I say she didn'tpresentherselfverywelli mean she didn'ttake the time to make herself look good. Sweat pants long t shirt. Lookedlike she just got out of bed. Not much older but not as pretty as the pic in the link I posted. She also was sniffing a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, good to know. Was she way older? When you say "didn't present herself well," was she dirty or rough looking?
    .

  7. #21999
    Thanks, good to know. Was she way older? When you say "didn't present herself well," was she dirty or rough looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I took a pass when I met her. She looked older than her pic. Didn't present herself very well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/989965260519

  8. #21998

    Jessica. Sweet like candy

    Text was easy although she can take some time to reply. Picked her up at her place in Eaton St, a building for college students. Got 200 for the hh BBBJ, BBFS cim / spit. Her performance is more than acceptable and I feel that with more visits bb anal could be available. She is a big girl with large natural breasts, BJ was not toothy and dfk ok. A decent provider overall considering the multitude of 'no bb no kissing no nothing' broads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/020926976888

  9. #21997

    This is the same girl

    I took a pass when I met her. She looked older than her pic. Didn't present herself very well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/989965260519

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Was hosting out of Attleboro, but now Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087720092504

  10. #21996

    She looks hot

    Any info? Was hosting out of Attleboro, but now Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/087720092504

  11. #21995

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    They have been together forever. Same friends and same circle even.

    I've met husband through car scene. Theyve always been together and I wouldn't be surprised if he dictates her career choice.
    I was wondering what was going on with her. We had a good connection and she would always respond quickly. Now crickets. She told me, the NP location was her girlfriend's place. I never snooped around though. I do find it hard to believe any man would be in a relationship with her that long and allow her to do what she does. I know Mandy supposedly has a bf, but she basically does BJ's though FS is available. Jasmine is different imo since literally everything is on the table. Either way, I hope she gets back to the game soon. The talent pool is extremely dry.

  12. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she charging like 200 qv and yet she can't afford to take a shower before the date. That's disgusting.
    200 hh. I would pay it again if she showered and didn't smell and she let me go daty because she has a very pretty snatch but I probably wouldn't even look at it now.

  13. #21993

    Husband

    They have been together forever. Same friends and same circle even.

    I've met husband through car scene. Theyve always been together and I wouldn't be surprised if he dictates her career choice.

  14. #21992
    Her husband looks like a pretty tough guy. I wonder if he knows what she does? If not I'd hate to be the guy he catches her with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I discovered something, which I learned by connecting the dots from one of her facebook posts, to a reverse search. It seems that she is married, and her husband's residence is currently listed as the same address as her North Providence incall. The husband still lists her as his wife, on his current, active facebook, and even has a profile picture of the two of them together. He posted that picture just last month. I wonder if this has of anything to do with her going silent?
    .

  15. #21991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?.
    Isn't she charging like 200 qv and yet she can't afford to take a shower before the date. That's disgusting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape