Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees808  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting for her to show up again. She was almost like a dream. Took it like a champ and just disappeared like that. If she's back in the game again, let me know.
    Yes she is back. Her ad is up on CL.

  2. #994

    B&s

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe You are the only one that made a report / review on her. She has been here for awhile. Just curious what do You mean by thick?. I have been twice to this location. Probably going to check her out next week.
    Thick, got plenty meat. Not skinny like the pics and way older. Go sample. Like I said I couldve been bait and switched.

  3. #993

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Formerly from Aloha Me Spa. Has anybody seen her recently?.
    I'm still waiting for her to show up again. She was almost like a dream. Took it like a champ and just disappeared like that. If she's back in the game again, let me know.

  4. #992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsmind  [View Original Post]
    False advertising, should have left when the door opened. Pics are not her at all. Looks like late 40's, thick. Totally opposite of the pics. Figured just get the massage and leave. Asked for HF $60. Massage was decent, on the flip asked if I wanted FS for $$. I declined, went down to $. 40. Still declined, I just wasnt into it. Just a BJ and closed my eyes for $ more. Showered and left. She told me another slimmer girl works there too. Maybe I got the Bait and switched.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23295633.html
    I can't believe You are the only one that made a report / review on her. She has been here for awhile. Just curious what do You mean by thick?. I have been twice to this location. Probably going to check her out next week.

  5. #991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Sophie

    Formerly from Aloha Me Spa. Has anybody seen her recently?.

  6. #990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Llikai

    So many providers at the llikai. Has anybody seen with provider with number ending with 8987?.

  7. #989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    Where's she going and is she coming back?
    Sorry can't tell You where she is going. She is not sure when she is coming back. She might be back in 1 2 or 3 months.

  8. #988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Is that still yanni / cindy / etc?
    Cindy's located on Kaheka but not that address.

  9. #987

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text asking when she is leaving. She said in 3 days.
    Where's she going and is she coming back?

  10. #986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Is that still yanni / cindy / etc?
    She has her own number. The last time I saw her was at a building across the street.

  11. #985

    909 kaheka

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    909 Kaheka St & number ending with 5869. Has anybody been here recently? Sent a text to make an appt & no reply. Wanted to check it out since I was in the area & the last time I checked they had older providers. The last time I text this number was back in July.
    Is that still yanni / cindy / etc?

  12. #984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    Sent her a text asking when she is leaving. She said in 3 days.

  13. #983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall getting charged extra for daty in the past.

    Didn't ask for BBBJ.
    OK got it. Thanks.

  14. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall getting charged extra for daty in the past.

    Didn't ask for BBBJ.
    Daty was never an up charge but she always did CBJ in my experience. Would love a BBBJ from her, anyone know the cost?

  15. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad says available with extra when requested. I sent her an text asking how much extra for DATY & BBBJ. She replied with Yes honey. I come back tomorrow Monday. Does anybody know how much extra for DATY 7 BBBJ. Thanks.
    I saw Nana this past summer a few times. She quoted me 350 for the hour. Didn't specify what it included but my session did include BBBJ and DATY. I did one CIM session with her and that was 350 too. Idk about that pricing she lists in her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape