Escort Review: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Submit Review
Results 871 to 885 of 12758
-
10-29-24 20:06 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 1039I've been to a couple gated communities but not hers. One just asked for the address and the other I just gave my first name. Of course you have to use your real one in case they ask for I'd. We're all looking to buy a new house right?
I wouldn't sweat it unless a major crime happens and they go through the logs. There's always risks in this biz.
Sox.
Originally Posted by CountZer0
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 12:52 #11887Senior Member

Posts: 66Bri incall
I had heard her incall was in a gated community and that you had to give your drivers license to the attendant to be let in. That's the only reason I've never seen her. Any truth to this?
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 11:02 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 683Bri
I think she is way over priced. She has aged a bit and starting to show her age. IF, she lowered her prices to match her age / service she would be a better option.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.
-
10-29-24 08:56 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 126The search function won't work for 3 letter names unfortunately. Any search has to have 4 letters to work.
Originally Posted by Zibiter
[View Original Post]
Bri is real, kind of pricey. She was really good with me but I only saw her once a few years ago. I feel like I have seen lukewarm reviews. 2 $ for a hhr or really close to it, from what I remember.
She did look like her pictures when I saw her. But that was 2022 so idk her current state.
-
10-29-24 07:20 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 207Bri
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178119384
I can't find any reviews or discussion on her.
-
10-26-24 16:40 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 941Prepay deposit scam, servers tracked him down to Niger 🇳127466;.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 12:54 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 523Melo Cataleya
Met up with this one for for half and completely regretted the experience. She is the girl in the pics but doesn't look as nice as all the pic were glammed up. Paid for hhr and she was rushing the whole time and no GFE when she said she was GFE. Never again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...543/3317886870
-
10-18-24 07:53 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 225Ariana in Kissimmee
Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.
15 minutes: $50.
30 minutes: $100 👅.
1 Hour; $200.
💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.
-
10-18-24 00:50 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 1126She also quotes an arm and a leg. At least IMO.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:41 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 388Ellie local Asian escort
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ytona-14841734
One of her ads. She's real, fun, nice body, mouth and kitty. Worth a visit or two. I've seen her a couple times but I'm not in the area very often. She's in new Smyrna but can outcall to you, lots of fetish play available. Only downside was lack of kissing, but the upsides are 69, K9 and reverse CG. She's looking for some business in Daytona and surrounding areas. Enjoy!
-
10-17-24 15:14 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 2964This Adriana?
Clicking the link just takes you to the LC main page. Searching the name Adriana, I got this link, guessing this is who you're asking about?
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177624801
-
10-17-24 14:15 #11877Senior Member

Posts: 116Adriana
Love the vibe here. Can't find any reviews but she seems legit. Anyone been to see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177634788#.
-
10-16-24 20:19 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 55$kybby28 Kaybby
Hello.
Anyone have insight on this one. I did the search and nothing comes up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/077429071495
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/419042/kaybby
Thanks.
Zman.
-
10-15-24 09:53 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 33Rates?
You might not have liked her look, but that is exactly what I'm looking for. No rates in her ad and you failed to mention what you paid. Any updates on cost? TIA.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 00:14 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 137Pr Latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/177460119#.
Has anyone partake? She had ad before but then took it down. Peace.










Reply With Quote





