Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 930 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12676
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any pricing info?
    The last time time I was there was 2 years ago. $70 house fee, $70 to lady for HJ.

  2. #12675
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar (no HE) experience on Sunday. I think they are still working out what they will and won't do.

    Got a 90 minute ($120) session.

    I was offered a sheet (I think because it was chilly in the room) which I declined. Then I was covered by a tiny towel. As has been described, the massage was quite good and certainly erotic. Wandering hands were permitted OTC. I did not try for UTC..
    Visited today, I was offered 1 hr massage. I asked for hhr to try out. (.5).

    Girl by the name of Nina (mid 40's) did the massage.

    I undressed completely and laid down, she covered from neck to toes with a sheet.

    She only uncovered the parts that she was massaging when she was massaging them.

    She allowed to touch here OTC (I didn't try UTC), no flip was suggested and after 30 min she said that it's over and left the room.

    I left a tip of 20.

    Overall the massage itself was very good, I was hoping for HE. But like other reported it doesn't seemed to be on the menu.

    While going out, I saw another girl, in her mid-late 20's (I'd prefer that she'd massage me, but probably she massaged someone else during my session).

    Overall nice place and nice location, the lack of HE was a bit turn off (for me at least).

    Not sure if I'd repeat while HE isn't in the menu.

  3. #12674

    Call before visiting

    Aroma Massage I drove there expecting it'd be open. It wasn't. As I was sitting in car deciding where else to go. Another guy experienced same locked door.

    Call first, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    With a new number as well.

    Been once since they renamed (see review). Nothing spectacular, but it's close, so it's easy to stop at on the way to or form work.

  4. #12673
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEagle19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Magic Touch in Franklinton lately? Haven't been in a couple years and wonder if its still worth going.
    Anybody got any pricing info?

  5. #12672
    Got a younger cute Chinese lady, S. With short hair who spoke good English, gave a good massage and, after giving the usual signals and some flirting and OTC roaming, a really nice, slow, sensual oily HE with lots of teasing and assplay (but no PM). Definite recommend. Funny thing was she had no tissues or paper towels in the room. And made sure I stayed quiet (not easy when she was edging me). She said after that the other girls don't do this (only other one I saw was an older thin woman).

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar (no HE) experience on Sunday. I think they are still working out what they will and won't do.

    Got a 90 minute ($120) session.

    I was offered a sheet (I think because it was chilly in the room) which I declined. Then I was covered by a tiny towel. As has been described, the massage was quite good and certainly erotic. Wandering hands were permitted OTC. I did not try for UTC.

    I did notice that the door was left open, that other staff did pop in, and that my masseuse adjusted the tiny towel to a more modest position when she heard someone approaching (none of which are good signs).

    After a final build-up, where she paid particular attention to my butt, we went for the flip which, again, seemed to guarantee a HE of some sort but, suddenly, it was "Finished now" and she left the room while I had the tiny towel bunched up around my cock.

    I'm wondering if she was waiting for me to ask directly for service.

    Then there as a long wait in the room and I was finally shown out by another lady. She was unable to unlock the outside door! As I said, I think they are still working out their game plan.

  6. #12671
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsSome  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday for some midday stress relief. I did not get the providers name. It was the third room and she was very short. She did a great job at getting all the areas. Nice tease and great finish. Will definitely go again.
    Went recently and got the second room. Similar experience but different person. Plan on visiting again in the near future.

  7. #12670

    Another foot spa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/567524625033

    I went here yesterday. Covered me with a towel the whole time. Definitely seemed like no extras.

  8. #12669

    Green Apple

    Stopped by yesterday for some midday stress relief. I did not get the providers name. It was the third room and she was very short. She did a great job at getting all the areas. Nice tease and great finish. Will definitely go again.

  9. #12668
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in yesterday. Drew an older thin woman. It started very promising as she did not require any draping and there was significant teasing. However, the draping went on before the flip and never came off. Clearly the service varies.
    I had a similar (no HE) experience on Sunday. I think they are still working out what they will and won't do.

    Got a 90 minute ($120) session.

    I was offered a sheet (I think because it was chilly in the room) which I declined. Then I was covered by a tiny towel. As has been described, the massage was quite good and certainly erotic. Wandering hands were permitted OTC. I did not try for UTC.

    I did notice that the door was left open, that other staff did pop in, and that my masseuse adjusted the tiny towel to a more modest position when she heard someone approaching (none of which are good signs).

    After a final build-up, where she paid particular attention to my butt, we went for the flip which, again, seemed to guarantee a HE of some sort but, suddenly, it was "Finished now" and she left the room while I had the tiny towel bunched up around my cock.

    I'm wondering if she was waiting for me to ask directly for service.

    Then there as a long wait in the room and I was finally shown out by another lady. She was unable to unlock the outside door! As I said, I think they are still working out their game plan.

  10. #12667

    Gateway disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and tried it out. Not well marked, but some stickers on the windows helped me find it. Left side of the building if you are facing the front from the street. Pretty decent massage, lots of teasing, and a handy finish. UTC roaming up top, OTC only below. She looked closer to 40 than 60, and decent looking, in good shape, so not an old ugly auntie. Not close to me at all, but worth a repeat in my book, if I am on that side of the world.
    I stopped in yesterday. Drew an older thin woman. It started very promising as she did not require any draping and there was significant teasing. However, the draping went on before the flip and never came off. Clearly the service varies.

  11. #12666
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheG8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, it explains a lot of things.

    So basically the chances to get a FS in AMP is more or less 0?
    Does it apply to Greensboro / Winston-Salem? Or more chances to get more menu options?
    I saw some communication regarding AMP that are taking place in private residence? What is the difference bw AMP and those?
    There is one place in Durham that may have FS, but its iffy.

    Fayettesville has a few FS places that are OK.

    It's about 2 hrs away, but just over the NC / SC line off 95 has great spots.

    I don't think there is anything in Greeensboro, but if you head over to Winston Salem I think there are some, but only so so.

  12. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    It's been posted more times than I can remember explaining the lack of FS for this area and the lack of younger ladies. In short this area a few years ago had a few dozen places several had a full menu and decent looking staff, Then the local Massage Board either shut them down or scared them off and no one has been interested in coming back. So here we are with what's out there now. A hit or a miss depending what you want. Yep much different in Charlotte!
    Thanks, it explains a lot of things.

    So basically the chances to get a FS in AMP is more or less 0?

    Does it apply to Greensboro / Winston-Salem? Or more chances to get more menu options?

    I saw some communication regarding AMP that are taking place in private residence? What is the difference bw AMP and those?

  13. #12664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheG8  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty new here, I try to read and to learn as much as possible from the forum and the members. So 1st of all thank you so much!

    I've visited Dreams SPA in Apex a few few times during the last couple of months. Soni (late 40's) did the massage, . 6 hhr. The massage itself very nice, HE after the flip. She offered to get naked for $.

    Very nice breast, the overall look is 5/10.

    Her English is basic but enough to communicate.

    Overall the exp. Is nice and the location is decent.

    A few weeks ago I've visited Charlotte, went to a massage, hhr for. 5, was offer FS for 1. 5 $, which was a nice surprise and TBH caught me a bit off guard. I decided to read a bit in Charlotte's forums and apparently FS is pretty much the standard over there.

    I wonder why it's so different in the RTP area? Or maybe the Dreams spa that I've visited is the wrong place?
    It's been posted more times than I can remember explaining the lack of FS for this area and the lack of younger ladies. In short this area a few years ago had a few dozen places several had a full menu and decent looking staff, Then the local Massage Board either shut them down or scared them off and no one has been interested in coming back. So here we are with what's out there now. A hit or a miss depending what you want. Yep much different in Charlotte!

  14. #12663

    West coast monger visiting

    Going to be visiting RTP / Brier creek area and was looking for a great massage+PM and (ideally) body slide or table shower, if that's a thing here. 2 shots would be awesome too. Older is fine, I value skills and energy far more than looks.

    DMs are fine if you don't want to share publicly. Thanks!!

  15. #12662

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Tina from Buck Jones? Location?
    Yes, name she gave me. Older, nothing awesome to look at imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape