Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 14626
-
10-30-24 11:42 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 539Regular girl.
Just found out my regular provider is moving up north to be closer to her family. I guess to work there too. Does anyone know of any good providers in Port Charlotte area? Mine is leaving and the other that I know of is Stacy in North Port. Any others?
-
10-30-24 07:37 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 279What the?
What the heck is everyone going on here? I just want to see reviews on local girls, not reviews of the mongers trying to get brownie points with them. It's dumb to keep reviewing the same girls over and over and giving them more business and driving prices up and also messing up your chances of seeing them, because some rich man will give them double what you are giving them. Anyways, anyone have a good Latina that actually stays here? I find good ones but them they disappear in a week or so.
-
10-30-24 06:39 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 36Was it real?
Was it real or did you not end up pursuing it I've seen this add too!
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 06:37 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 36Real!
She is real and a very sweet person I have met with her a few times!
Originally Posted by FloridaDiscret
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 20:48 #11292Regular Member

Posts: 22Sites
Which are the best sites to use. Currently using STG and Mega but they're mostly fake ads on both.
-
10-29-24 19:20 #11291Banned Member

Posts: 3188You can use Google Voice with the following for free:
Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts
[View Original Post]
WhatsApp.
Snapchat.
Telegram.
-
10-29-24 14:55 #11290Senior Member

Posts: 274Thank you.
Finally a couple of rational members step up and say what we are all thinking. Stop the infighting. And give the info. I've gotten PMs and phone calls making me feel better about this thing I was dragged into for defending a fellow monger. Whom I know. Corn hauler and others. I appreciate the support.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 14:49 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 195Erin
Ok I'll give it a shot.
So I had asked about her and was told she was mechanical and ok for a qv.
I contacted her Friday and comms were good. Set a time to meet and she forgot and went to eat. Setup for Saturday morning and this time we didn't meet but it was my fault as I was running late and she was checking out.
Tried a third time on Sunday and she could get a hotel room but couldn't get to the hotel as she was staying with someone else.
You may call me a simp but I offered to pick her up and take her to the hotel. About 40 minutes total drive time. She was very friendly and we had a nice chat on the way to the hotel.
Once we got in the motel room she checked it all out, set the a / c and removed her dress. I got undressed and we got in the bed. She asked me what I liked and I said GFE. And that's what I got a very passionate GFE session with a bubbly sexy girl.
She appreciated I stayed within the limits of what she posted in her ad.
I think, and not saying anyone hasn't, if she's treated respectfully you get a very good time.
I will repeat.
As always YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/036272735995
-
10-29-24 14:17 #11288Senior Member

Posts: 200I have 3 girlfriends
Anyone actually see anyone of these chicks?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/178203300
They want FaceTime verification and I'm not giving anyone personal info unless I know they are legit (even try not too even if they are). Latest girl looks really hot! Text apps will let you tie whatsapp for like 10 bucks a month, but don't even want to that unless they are the real deal (incall at a house in Cape Coral).
-
10-29-24 12:54 #11287Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/478782777901
I'm a sucker for redheads, can't find any reviews.
TIA.
-
10-29-24 12:28 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 326Brother you would not be accused of anything like that. You are fine. Telling us about your experience is what this forum is about. You don't and have never crossed any lines that I have ever seen and I can't see you on here reviewing the same girl 4 or 5 times in a week or two.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
And again, both of you cats are cool as hell and never in doubt.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
These are the reviews that is needed. 100% let it fly.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 11:26 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 164Ella Dane
https://tryst.link/escort/ella-danielle
Seen Ella over past 7 years. She's beautiful as per her photos. Excellent GFE. CFS, BBBJ, DIY, DFK.
Great experience every time.
-
10-29-24 11:03 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 174Ziggy
PM turned off. Thanks to Ziggy for the info.
-
10-29-24 10:00 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 169Cali
One of my favorites in SWF. Always a fun sexy time.
Originally Posted by CapeCodWash
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 22:43 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 376You definitely won't be disappointed, she is definitely a special lady and sexy as hell!!
Originally Posted by CapeCodWash
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




