Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 376 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4418

    Harmony Wayzata

    This was my second visit with Holly. It was a very good massage again, but there were no extras. On my way out, I noticed a hot 30-year-old exercising in the front office area.

    Others have reported L1 at this location. Maybe, but I am not getting that vibe at all.

  2. #4417

    Chan

    Went to Chan massage, no extras good massage.

  3. #4416
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Minneapolis and west. The itch is strong

    I'd appreciate any PM's of your favorite spots Minneapolis and West. Anything that's close to Guillain's p massage? Or the things I've experienced at Flower? L2 would be great! I'm also looking for something new in the corridor north WBL to north branch area. I can no longer wear a masque. Thanks for anything you send my way!

  4. #4415

    Masque

    Quote Originally Posted by MooMan1272  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today. Sign in the window says permanently closed.
    This was their 3rd location in recent years. Would not be surprised if they open up again soon. They do like to text previous customers letting them know the new location.

  5. #4414
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyNutron  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the leaf lately?

    Any good reports? Looking for Thursday sometime afternoon but don't want a strike out..
    Last time I went, they had like 3 women working, not including the mamasan. One old flat lady, one middle aged well proportioned woman who helped me, and one petite, hotter one who was already with someone else when I got there.

    Sad I didn't get the third girl, but at least the second girl is the one I regularly get. Good time had as usual.

    Also, not to bag too much on the old lady workin there. She has good mileage and does a good job. She is just so lacking in the looks department, I have to pass on her.

  6. #4413

    Sugar site

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Is seeking a site similar to Tryst where all are massage / escorts? Just recently saw people linking to it and don't understand as it presents as a dating site. $109 per month just to message is wild too.
    Seeking is a site to bring people together that want to have a sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship.

  7. #4412

    Sugar dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Is seeking a site similar to Tryst where all are massage / escorts? Just recently saw people linking to it and don't understand as it presents as a dating site. $109 per month just to message is wild too.
    Seeking is a sugar dating website but there are a lot of escorts on there too. Most of the profiles, probably at least half, are scammers; only give money in person.

    If you google for a discount code for seeking you can usually find a working one for 30 percent off or so. Or, if you sign up but don't go all the way through payment, within a couple of weeks they email a discount code for about 30 percent off.

    Under user blogs check out MSP sugar. Finding a SB is more work than an escort, but it's a way to find non-pros / part-timers.

    I see she also has a website: yangspiritshiatsu dot com.

  8. #4411

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoMN  [View Original Post]
    Is seeking a site similar to Tryst where all are massage / escorts? Just recently saw people linking to it and don't understand as it presents as a dating site. $109 per month just to message is wild too.

  9. #4410

    Maple

    Has anyone been to the leaf lately?

    Any good reports? Looking for Thursday sometime afternoon but don't want a strike out.

    Tia.

  10. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Used to go to Health Massage all the time due to the East side not having enough options, never did see anyone younger than 40-50 though and no lookers, standard L1 I usually try to find someone halfway decent looking. Might have to TOFTT and check it out again.

    Anyone ever seen the below? Think she's gorgeous but a $300 first massage over clothing? Then if she likes you an oil massage? Just curious if anyone has gone through it all to find out.

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-with-lily

    Long time lurker, couldn't get the email registration to work until now, nice to be able to contribute.
    Lilly has a seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-d61a921bdff1

  11. #4408

    Masque

    Drove by today. Sign in the window says permanently closed.

  12. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Used to go to Health Massage all the time due to the East side not having enough options, never did see anyone younger than 40-50 though and no lookers, standard L1 I usually try to find someone halfway decent looking. Might have to TOFTT and check it out again.

    Anyone ever seen the below? Think she's gorgeous but a $300 first massage over clothing? Then if she likes you an oil massage? Just curious if anyone has gone through it all to find out.

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-with-lily

    Long time lurker, couldn't get the email registration to work until now, nice to be able to contribute.
    Saw Lily years ago. She set up a quick video meeting to vent me. I ended up meeting her at her apt in Minneapolis. She has a full menu and is pretty freaky. She let me bust on her face. If she likes you you'll have fun.

  13. #4406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Used to go to Health Massage all the time due to the East side not having enough options, never did see anyone younger than 40-50 though and no lookers, standard L1 I usually try to find someone halfway decent looking. Might have to TOFTT and check it out again.

    Anyone ever seen the below? Think she's gorgeous but a $300 first massage over clothing? Then if she likes you an oil massage? Just curious if anyone has gone through it all to find out.

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-with-lily

    Long time lurker, couldn't get the email registration to work until now, nice to be able to contribute.
    She use to work at Kinesthesia, have not seen her, but heard good things.

  14. #4405

    Health Massage / Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnguy372  [View Original Post]
    Used to go to Health Massage all the time due to the East side not having enough options, never did see anyone younger than 40-50 though and no lookers, standard L1 I usually try to find someone halfway decent looking. Might have to TOFTT and check it out again.

    Anyone ever seen the below? Think she's gorgeous but a $300 first massage over clothing? Then if she likes you an oil massage? Just curious if anyone has gone through it all to find out.

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-with-lily

    Long time lurker, couldn't get the email registration to work until now, nice to be able to contribute.
    I have also seen the attractive young woman at Health Massage, but I think she just rooms people, answers the phone etc. I don't think she does massage.

    About a year ago I reached out to Lily, never received a reply.

  15. #4404

    Hmh

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoMN  [View Original Post]
    Name of hottie over there? Decided to make the drive for a walk-in appointment at Health Massage, in Hudson. Shortly after I walked in the door, I was greeted by a smokeshow aged about mid-20's, and in a very nice outfit. She had me follow her into a room, and asked for payment after I was already in the room. She told me to wait for a few minutes, and someone (else!) would be with me. In my mind I recited over and over again, I hope it's not and old lady, I hope it's not an old lady. Well, sure enough, an old lady came in who could be in her late 50's or 60's. I suppose I could have asked to see who would give me the massage before payment, but that would have seemed awkward, and I'm a nice guy. Total all-in damage was $. I'm rather inexperienced when it comes to massages, only had maybe 7, but she gave me the best massage I've ever had. So it wasn't all bad. Nice finish which I believe is standard for the area. I didn't get her name.

    Anyone know the name of the attractive woman over there? Not sure I want to TOFTT again for a while, and even with an attractive woman, giving massage, for only. 5 more total service is on the table through non-massage providers.

    P.S: After the appointment as I was heading to the hallway I passed another room that had the door open 1.5." Saw dude on table LOL. Maybe one of you guys.
    Used to go to Health Massage all the time due to the East side not having enough options, never did see anyone younger than 40-50 though and no lookers, standard L1 I usually try to find someone halfway decent looking. Might have to TOFTT and check it out again.

    Anyone ever seen the below? Think she's gorgeous but a $300 first massage over clothing? Then if she likes you an oil massage? Just curious if anyone has gone through it all to find out.

    https://tryst.link/massage/massage-with-lily

    Long time lurker, couldn't get the email registration to work until now, nice to be able to contribute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape