Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 14587
-
10-29-24 14:17 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 199I have 3 girlfriends
Anyone actually see anyone of these chicks?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/178203300
They want FaceTime verification and I'm not giving anyone personal info unless I know they are legit (even try not too even if they are). Latest girl looks really hot! Text apps will let you tie whatsapp for like 10 bucks a month, but don't even want to that unless they are the real deal (incall at a house in Cape Coral).
-
10-29-24 12:54 #11286Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/478782777901
I'm a sucker for redheads, can't find any reviews.
TIA.
-
10-29-24 12:28 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 324Brother you would not be accused of anything like that. You are fine. Telling us about your experience is what this forum is about. You don't and have never crossed any lines that I have ever seen and I can't see you on here reviewing the same girl 4 or 5 times in a week or two.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
And again, both of you cats are cool as hell and never in doubt.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
These are the reviews that is needed. 100% let it fly.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 11:26 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 162Ella Dane
https://tryst.link/escort/ella-danielle
Seen Ella over past 7 years. She's beautiful as per her photos. Excellent GFE. CFS, BBBJ, DIY, DFK.
Great experience every time.
-
10-29-24 11:03 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 174Ziggy
PM turned off. Thanks to Ziggy for the info.
-
10-29-24 10:00 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 169Cali
One of my favorites in SWF. Always a fun sexy time.
Originally Posted by CapeCodWash
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 22:43 #11281Senior Member

Posts: 376You definitely won't be disappointed, she is definitely a special lady and sexy as hell!!
Originally Posted by CapeCodWash
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 22:32 #11280Senior Member

Posts: 59Cali Fort Myers- Naples
Making a visit to Massachusetts. Any thoughts would be appreciated. PM is fine.
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...331.htm?cat=19
-
10-28-24 17:54 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 300Can we start a new thread for all the.
Could we kindly return to reviewing providers in this thread? I would like to share my experience with Nykee. While she was very accommodating, her skills were impressive, and she met all my expectations. However, I place high importance on discretion, and in this case, there was a concerning lapse. Without my prompting, I ended up learning details about another member here, which I did not wish to know. While some risk may be inherent in these arrangements, I would never expect a provider to volunteer information about other members. This raises the question of whether she might share our information to others. For me, discretion holds far more value than any experience. After many years in this space, I've never encountered a provider willing to divulge such personal information, and it's unsettling. My two cents. Whatever that is worth.
-
10-28-24 17:44 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 132New review
Same here I got a new review about a girl, but I'm afraid to post it without even been accused of something I do not do.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 16:44 #11277Senior Member

Posts: 195I'm
Personally holding off on a review because it contradicts other reviews and I am not sure how it's going to be received. Kinda a YMMV review.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 16:19 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 166Respect
I know several of the members that were posted, and they had nothing to do with this. I'm getting to think it might not be a good idea to post anything, thinking I might get accused of promoting or pimping a girl. Some of these girls don't post and the only way other monger's are going to enjoy a new addition to the sport. CH.
-
10-28-24 15:44 #11275Senior Member

Posts: 146You had something to say
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
As did you and I'm done with it. The next time you instigate this shit you get banned.
A2
-
10-28-24 15:21 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 274Seriously.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-28-24 15:10 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 132Respect
Leave me out of this I'm Apple 23. I'm on my own. I never say anything about anybody. I just contribute like everybody else.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






