Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11888
    I've been to a couple gated communities but not hers. One just asked for the address and the other I just gave my first name. Of course you have to use your real one in case they ask for I'd. We're all looking to buy a new house right?

    I wouldn't sweat it unless a major crime happens and they go through the logs. There's always risks in this biz.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    I had heard her incall was in a gated community and that you had to give your drivers license to the attendant to be let in. That's the only reason I've never seen her. Any truth to this?

  2. #11887

    Bri incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    I think she is way over priced. She has aged a bit and starting to show her age. IF, she lowered her prices to match her age / service she would be a better option.

    GRAPP150.
    I had heard her incall was in a gated community and that you had to give your drivers license to the attendant to be let in. That's the only reason I've never seen her. Any truth to this?

  3. #11886

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178119384

    I can't find any reviews or discussion on her.
    I think she is way over priced. She has aged a bit and starting to show her age. IF, she lowered her prices to match her age / service she would be a better option.

    GRAPP150.

  4. #11885
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178119384

    I can't find any reviews or discussion on her.
    The search function won't work for 3 letter names unfortunately. Any search has to have 4 letters to work.

    Bri is real, kind of pricey. She was really good with me but I only saw her once a few years ago. I feel like I have seen lukewarm reviews. 2 $ for a hhr or really close to it, from what I remember.

    She did look like her pictures when I saw her. But that was 2022 so idk her current state.

  5. #11884

    Bri

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178119384

    I can't find any reviews or discussion on her.

  6. #11883
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.

    15 minutes: $50.

    30 minutes: $100 👅.

    1 Hour; $200.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.
    Prepay deposit scam, servers tracked him down to Niger 🇳127466;.

  7. #11882

    Melo Cataleya

    Met up with this one for for half and completely regretted the experience. She is the girl in the pics but doesn't look as nice as all the pic were glammed up. Paid for hhr and she was rushing the whole time and no GFE when she said she was GFE. Never again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...543/3317886870

  8. #11881

    Ariana in Kissimmee

    Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.

    15 minutes: $50.

    30 minutes: $100 👅.

    1 Hour; $200.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2354.jpg‎  

  9. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ytona-14841734

    One of her ads. She's real, fun, nice body, mouth and kitty. Worth a visit or two. I've seen her a couple times but I'm not in the area very often. She's in new Smyrna but can outcall to you, lots of fetish play available. Only downside was lack of kissing, but the upsides are 69, K9 and reverse CG. She's looking for some business in Daytona and surrounding areas. Enjoy!
    She also quotes an arm and a leg. At least IMO.

  10. #11879

    Ellie local Asian escort

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ytona-14841734

    One of her ads. She's real, fun, nice body, mouth and kitty. Worth a visit or two. I've seen her a couple times but I'm not in the area very often. She's in new Smyrna but can outcall to you, lots of fetish play available. Only downside was lack of kissing, but the upsides are 69, K9 and reverse CG. She's looking for some business in Daytona and surrounding areas. Enjoy!

  11. #11878

    This Adriana?

    Quote Originally Posted by XRaySpex  [View Original Post]
    Love the vibe here. Can't find any reviews but she seems legit. Anyone been to see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177634788#.
    Clicking the link just takes you to the LC main page. Searching the name Adriana, I got this link, guessing this is who you're asking about?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177624801

  12. #11877

    Adriana

    Love the vibe here. Can't find any reviews but she seems legit. Anyone been to see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177634788#.

  13. #11876

    $kybby28 Kaybby

    Hello.

    Anyone have insight on this one. I did the search and nothing comes up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/077429071495

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/419042/kaybby

    Thanks.

    Zman.

  14. #11875

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in St. Augustine about a month ago. She was a little older than the pics suggest (late 40's maybe?) and I didn't personally find her that hot TBH. But she still got the job done. Upcharges for DATY and BBJ so I passed on those. Knew how to slam herself down on me when she was on top. Took it well in doggy but I didn't feel an urge to repeat.
    You might not have liked her look, but that is exactly what I'm looking for. No rates in her ad and you failed to mention what you paid. Any updates on cost? TIA.

  15. #11874

    Pr Latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/177460119#.

    Has anyone partake? She had ad before but then took it down. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape