Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1159
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #214

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to recent Melody in diff city? Or TER review link? I'd like another visit.
    She is out with HaruDD's place in Missouri now.

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/melody

    She told me she was planning to come back to Indy though later this year.

  2. #213

    Melody

    Anyone have a link to recent Melody in diff city? Or TER review link? I'd like another visit.

  3. #212

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Dang BravoFox you've got a growing list? I figured you've sampled them all by now. Guess like me I've not sampled all of the TouringVIPGirls.
    You're right about that and I know what I'm getting you for Christmas, hehe. A naughty Brazilian rica.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0316.jpg‎  

  4. #211

    You've got a growing list?

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Good feedback. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of Beni. My growing list to dos: Erin, Mira, Melody, and Kamala.
    Dang BravoFox you've got a growing list? I figured you've sampled them all by now. Guess like me I've not sampled all of the TouringVIPGirls.

  5. #210
    Good feedback. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of Beni. My growing list to dos: Erin, Mira, Melody, and Kamala.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ms Lee recently. Can't add too much in addition to what's already been said. There were some nice touches that added to the whole GFE, but it was probably a bit too sensual for me. Maybe I'm just too much of a thrill seeker, so the experience felt a bit mechanical.

    The Good: Above average BBBJ for this organization. She actually spent a minute or two, while undressing me when I arrived, on her knees getting junior to attention. This was hot. After the shower she did allow some 69 with her on top. She makes good efforts to deepthroat and has pretty good stamina. Her rack was nice with some perky manmade C's.

    The Bad: The main event seemed somewhat mechanical. She took charge and stayed on top the whole time, but never really seemed all that into it. I like to give a good pounding, but she was in too much control to allow me to do that. After round 1 and a few minutes of laying together she tried to get me going for round 2. I saw her pop something in her mouth after the first shot, not sure if it was a mint or what it was, but when she started in on more BBBJ it felt like someone was rubbing icyhot on my junk. She eventually got tired and went to an absolute jackhammer of an HJ, which I had to ask her to slow down. She took direction, but between the burning sensation and jackhammer job, it was too much to overcome and we hopped in the shower and said goodbye. I will add that she does look a good 10 years older than her pics. Not bad looking, but pics are not a great representation.

    I will probably hold off on more adventures with these ladies unless I hear some wild stories. Overall it has been a bit too tame given the pricepoint. As always, YMMV.

  6. #209

    Beni

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Beni multiple times out in Vegas.

    She's an absolute green light if you want a hot younger girl (20's).

    You will not get that sensual GFE if that's your thing, but she will rock your world.
    That's perfect!

  7. #208

    Ms Lee

    Saw Ms Lee recently. Can't add too much in addition to what's already been said. There were some nice touches that added to the whole GFE, but it was probably a bit too sensual for me. Maybe I'm just too much of a thrill seeker, so the experience felt a bit mechanical.

    The Good: Above average BBBJ for this organization. She actually spent a minute or two, while undressing me when I arrived, on her knees getting junior to attention. This was hot. After the shower she did allow some 69 with her on top. She makes good efforts to deepthroat and has pretty good stamina. Her rack was nice with some perky manmade C's.

    The Bad: The main event seemed somewhat mechanical. She took charge and stayed on top the whole time, but never really seemed all that into it. I like to give a good pounding, but she was in too much control to allow me to do that. After round 1 and a few minutes of laying together she tried to get me going for round 2. I saw her pop something in her mouth after the first shot, not sure if it was a mint or what it was, but when she started in on more BBBJ it felt like someone was rubbing icyhot on my junk. She eventually got tired and went to an absolute jackhammer of an HJ, which I had to ask her to slow down. She took direction, but between the burning sensation and jackhammer job, it was too much to overcome and we hopped in the shower and said goodbye. I will add that she does look a good 10 years older than her pics. Not bad looking, but pics are not a great representation.

    I will probably hold off on more adventures with these ladies unless I hear some wild stories. Overall it has been a bit too tame given the pricepoint. As always, YMMV.

  8. #207

    Beni

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    The 30th can't get here quick enough!
    I've seen Beni multiple times out in Vegas.

    She's an absolute green light if you want a hot younger girl (20's).

    You will not get that sensual GFE if that's your thing, but she will rock your world.

  9. #206

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    To bad Bella isn't coming with Beni. That would have been a nice Halloween treat.
    Sounds like it from other reviews. Maybe this will get the ball rolling!

  10. #205

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    The 30th can't get here quick enough!
    To bad Bella isn't coming with Beni. That would have been a nice Halloween treat.

  11. #204

    30th

    The 30th can't get here quick enough!

  12. #203

    Vivian Kim

    Anyone ever partake in seeing Vivan Kim while visiting Indy last week before she left town? Four reviews on the oThER site are positive although the very first reads like it is a self-promotion to get her cred started. One of the reviews suggested she was LA based for a while, went to independent travel girl status (has a booker tho), and changed her name to Vivan Kim. Can't locate any pre-name change history.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivibeauty-24

    On a side note: Ms. Lee (pic 1) currently visiting GH and Vivian Kim (pic 2) have the same photog. See attached pics. Note bed pillow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-26 171051.png‎   Screenshot 2024-10-26 171052.png‎  

  13. #202

    Ms. Lee +1

    I like the sensual connection. Ms. Lee checked a lot of boxes for me. Lots of foreplay, kissing, body shaking teasing and some erotic P2P play. More a GFE style than hot and wild PSE. Her room setting was professional and organized. She was very comfortable and confident in her skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ms Lee and loved her style. Great review down below. I too loved the music and it really set the mood. Also liked how she has her room filled with red lighting. For me I love the low accent red lighting, it gets me revved up.

    Beautiful girl and the photo in the gym and on the bed are great representations. English is limited but did not distract from the date. Dark tan color that looked great on her. Shaved kitty with some lovely lips.

    Ms Lee is classy, refined and confident in her skills. She wore a black dress with a plunging neck line, very hot. Her soft touch and teasing build up was body shaking, loved it. Never rushed me and had me feeling welcomed throughout.

    Some old school service sprinkled in to add she completely dried me off right out of the shower. I'll add her P2 P teasing was very erotic and had me on the edge..

  14. #201

    True

    Everyone is looking for something a little different. Best practice to research ahead of your visit and provide feedback as well. You will be surprised how many you can connect with through shared experiences. I enjoyed Ms. Lee and would recommend her. Classy girl and I'll link my impressions above.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's expectations and experience is different. Thus YMMV.
    One way of lowering risk is researching the Kgirl.
    For anyone hesitant now to use GH because of a poste below
    know that over numerous months Ms. Lee has garnished a growing list of
    20 consistently positive reviews on the oThER site.
    A reliable source of information vs a single grasshopper's YMMV experience.

  15. #200

    Grasshopper

    Everyone's expectations and experience is different. Thus YMMV.
    One way of lowering risk is researching the Kgirl.
    For anyone hesitant now to use GH because of a poste below
    know that over numerous months Ms. Lee has garnished a growing list of
    20 consistently positive reviews on the oThER site.
    A reliable source of information vs a single grasshopper's YMMV experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape