Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 7740
-
10-31-24 22:59 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW thick Hannah
Anybody seen WSW Hannah, the thick one with the ass, she gave me BBBJ for 20 coins last time and got to play with her ass too, just haven't seen her in a couple of months, that one WSW that used to live with her said she went to a mental hospital but not sure if its true, someone send me her location or digits please ill trade.
-
10-30-24 20:42 #7259Regular Member

Posts: 6Nana
Seen nana at usual spot by store around 8 pm. Quick scoop or some quick heady for the dub. She most def got Thick!
-
10-30-24 10:32 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 518Nana
Saw her yesterday laid out flat on her face in front of that little grocery just north of her usual corner.
Bunch of black dudes just standing staring at her cracked out ass!
So yeah boys she's back.
-
10-29-24 22:22 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 326You need to make photo smaller, has to be less then 640 x640 and even smaller if creating GIFS.
Originally Posted by LilMan561
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
Monger On.
-
10-29-24 19:26 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 28Came up empty.
Damn. Went out the past three days in the afternoons trying to find my favorite Nana and no luck. Glad to know somebody got lucky. I will keep trying. Stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 18:53 #7255Banned Member

Posts: 925New spinner
Today at 6 pm I had to ride down the Dixie strip, at Nana's normal spot was a really hot maybe 19 yo at most. Super sexy little goth chick, with black long hair, under 5 foot, maybe 95 pounds, dressed in black pants with the goth chains, black metal shirt, really going the goth girl punk thing, definitely out of place must be from up North thinking maybe Pennsylvania or something. Very Very Cute. Great face and tight little body. Had someone with me so could not be Captain Obvious or stop, so I made an excuse to stop at the gas station at the split so I could keep an eye filling up gas I didn't really need. She hopped in a little white car, so I made the excuse to go in the store and spend some time and waited around as long as I could and of course I see her get dropped back off and almost immediately hop into another car who pulled up who almost caused an accident doing a you-turn to grab her. I fully understand LOL. If she asked for 2 big bills I would gladly give it to her. Anyone know who she is or seen her? Doesn't look like a smoker or shooter but who knows. VERY SEXY. I was so pissed I could not stop and take her right there. Just mine and Tony TV's type. Please tell me someone has her and her number. She was holding a phone. So she has a number. She definitely looked like a Northeast girl from The Goth Scene.
-
10-28-24 18:39 #7254Banned Member

Posts: 925Nana
Well Nana is back at it and 6 months pregnant at the same time. Normal area. Just seen her today.
-
10-26-24 20:48 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 51Good to know, thanks for the info. . The photos have to be reduced in size, I think 640 pix wide. Curious what she looks like these days. .
Originally Posted by LilMan561
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 16:27 #7252Regular Member

Posts: 4Nana
Day dream at 4:00 ran into nana her throat needed a hug so my little friend Willy satisfied her needs, for a Jackson. She decided her birthday suit was a good idea because she was a little loopy, I didn't mind. She still has that Arby's beef and a bun in the oven but did not partake only Because that beef smelled 3 days old. Maybe a shower and pound would have been the move. She's still out ther boys! Usual spot get her while it's hot!!m.
Have photos can't upload?
Lilman.
-
10-25-24 09:50 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 518That's Emma P she's been around for many many years. I've done like three or four dates with her half the time it's covered BJ half the time BBBJ With the swallow.
Originally Posted by Futureclean1
[View Original Post]
She looks way better when she has on her blonde dreadlocks wig but yeah the new face tattoos and the rough life. She's not looking so good. I'm pretty sure she has mental issues on top of med issues. I would avoid if possible.
-
10-23-24 19:47 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 272Yes that's the one. She does look "handsome" in that photo. But She is not a nixie type! Girl seen better days for sure.
Originally Posted by JosephKerr
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 12:41 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 539Is that the same one listed on the blotter now under Emma? Has the same "rotten" tattoo on the face. I got to say, she has very, uh, "strong" features. Let's just say she's a handsome woman, heh.
Originally Posted by Futureclean1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 10:45 #7248Senior Member

Posts: 272Looney Tattoo face.
Had a run in with the gal who has rotten tattoo on her face. Told me her name was Harley Quinn then said Bonnie. I believe we have know her by Bonnie. So I wanted a BBBJ session and scooped her up. She seemed off and that should have been my indicator to bail. Did the cop check and talked about donation and service it was cool. Then she was like I need my meds before we start because I'm in bad mood and she started freaking out. I was calm and asked her to go get meds and can have fun. Told me the spot so I take her. Fellas she turned into a different person. She hoped out and said don't move. We in the middle of street I start to pull over and she runs back in car and hollers don't move. I had to pimp hand her and shove her away told her get her meds and have respect. She pleaded not to leaver her, I'm like hurry before I get upset. Quickly she gets meds and hopes back in. I had my mind made up to not see her. I start driving away from med house and told her I'm drop you off. She started pleading she was ok she just needed meds. I told her I don't care date over. No $ from my end. She becomes all submissive and nice but I was done. She said she will make it up if I want next time. Fellas she was looney!! Meds make them worse. This what we go through in order to figure out who is worth it and who is trash. Boots on the ground and Info from experience. Mind you she has been ok with me before. YMMV. And stay safe. She can be had and will probably do what you ask. Just have to work it.
-
10-23-24 00:11 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Danielle Italian
Anybody seen a WSW named Danielle? She's Italian, young 20 something, recently got pinched but theres no picture of her, I got a 20 coin BBBJ from her a while ago and she might be back around.
-
10-21-24 00:58 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Krystal
Yes it is her.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






