Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 973 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 14587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11287

    I have 3 girlfriends

    Anyone actually see anyone of these chicks?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/fortmyers/178203300

    They want FaceTime verification and I'm not giving anyone personal info unless I know they are legit (even try not too even if they are). Latest girl looks really hot! Text apps will let you tie whatsapp for like 10 bucks a month, but don't even want to that unless they are the real deal (incall at a house in Cape Coral).

  2. #11286

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...d/478782777901

    I'm a sucker for redheads, can't find any reviews.

    TIA.

  3. #11285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I know several of the members that were posted, and they had nothing to do with this. I'm getting to think it might not be a good idea to post anything, thinking I might get accused of promoting or pimping a girl. Some of these girls don't post and the only way other monger's are going to enjoy a new addition to the sport. CH.
    Brother you would not be accused of anything like that. You are fine. Telling us about your experience is what this forum is about. You don't and have never crossed any lines that I have ever seen and I can't see you on here reviewing the same girl 4 or 5 times in a week or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    Same here I got a new review about a girl, but I'm afraid to post it without even been accused of something I do not do.
    And again, both of you cats are cool as hell and never in doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Personally holding off on a review because it contradicts other reviews and I am not sure how it's going to be received. Kinda a YMMV review.
    These are the reviews that is needed. 100% let it fly.

  4. #11284

    Ella Dane

    https://tryst.link/escort/ella-danielle

    Seen Ella over past 7 years. She's beautiful as per her photos. Excellent GFE. CFS, BBBJ, DIY, DFK.

    Great experience every time.

  5. #11283

    Ziggy

    PM turned off. Thanks to Ziggy for the info.

  6. #11282

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeCodWash  [View Original Post]
    Making a visit to Massachusetts. Any thoughts would be appreciated. PM is fine.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...331.htm?cat=19
    One of my favorites in SWF. Always a fun sexy time.

  7. #11281
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeCodWash  [View Original Post]
    Making a visit to Massachusetts. Any thoughts would be appreciated. PM is fine.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...331.htm?cat=19
    You definitely won't be disappointed, she is definitely a special lady and sexy as hell!!

  8. #11280

    Cali Fort Myers- Naples

    Making a visit to Massachusetts. Any thoughts would be appreciated. PM is fine.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...331.htm?cat=19

  9. #11279

    Can we start a new thread for all the.

    Could we kindly return to reviewing providers in this thread? I would like to share my experience with Nykee. While she was very accommodating, her skills were impressive, and she met all my expectations. However, I place high importance on discretion, and in this case, there was a concerning lapse. Without my prompting, I ended up learning details about another member here, which I did not wish to know. While some risk may be inherent in these arrangements, I would never expect a provider to volunteer information about other members. This raises the question of whether she might share our information to others. For me, discretion holds far more value than any experience. After many years in this space, I've never encountered a provider willing to divulge such personal information, and it's unsettling. My two cents. Whatever that is worth.

  10. #11278

    New review

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Personally holding off on a review because it contradicts other reviews and I am not sure how it's going to be received. Kinda a YMMV review.
    Same here I got a new review about a girl, but I'm afraid to post it without even been accused of something I do not do.

  11. #11277

    I'm

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I know several of the members that were posted, and they had nothing to do with this. I'm getting to think it might not be a good idea to post anything, thinking I might get accused of promoting or pimping a girl. Some of these girls don't post and the only way other monger's are going to enjoy a new addition to the sport. CH.
    Personally holding off on a review because it contradicts other reviews and I am not sure how it's going to be received. Kinda a YMMV review.

  12. #11276

    Respect

    I know several of the members that were posted, and they had nothing to do with this. I'm getting to think it might not be a good idea to post anything, thinking I might get accused of promoting or pimping a girl. Some of these girls don't post and the only way other monger's are going to enjoy a new addition to the sport. CH.

  13. #11275

    You had something to say

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    As did you and I'm done with it. The next time you instigate this shit you get banned.

    A2

  14. #11274

    Seriously.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #11273

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    I oipe admins will do something about this guy.

    Here is another screenshot from on of 'his' texts.

    So far, hes very closely linked to:

    Chinbeard.

    Apple.

    Anx3126.

    Bricktamland.

    Ziggy.

    I'd be very careful taking advice or help from any and all of. These accounts and avoiding the 'girls' that these accounts promote.

    Now, admin needs to step up and so does the members. This guy is threatening and harrassing a SENIOR board memebr. 'he'd' throw each and every one of you under the bus too.
    Leave me out of this I'm Apple 23. I'm on my own. I never say anything about anybody. I just contribute like everybody else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape