Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 973 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 14590
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11275

    You had something to say

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    As did you and I'm done with it. The next time you instigate this shit you get banned.

    A2

  2. #11274

    Seriously.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #11273

    Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    I oipe admins will do something about this guy.

    Here is another screenshot from on of 'his' texts.

    So far, hes very closely linked to:

    Chinbeard.

    Apple.

    Anx3126.

    Bricktamland.

    Ziggy.

    I'd be very careful taking advice or help from any and all of. These accounts and avoiding the 'girls' that these accounts promote.

    Now, admin needs to step up and so does the members. This guy is threatening and harrassing a SENIOR board memebr. 'he'd' throw each and every one of you under the bus too.
    Leave me out of this I'm Apple 23. I'm on my own. I never say anything about anybody. I just contribute like everybody else.

  4. #11272
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #11271

    Hate to see this

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    Not good. I think A2 can handle this, and seems he has. URL is basically a web address. I think you are referring to IP address (Internet protocal). There are ways to get around revealing your IP address. Proxies, Dynamic IP, VPN etc. I'm fairly certain A2 has been around the block with these. He also has a keen eye for posting similarities. Don't let them get to you, after all it's the internet.

  6. #11270

    Paige / Heather

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/666477154855

    I use to see it in the past. Recently meet up with her after her release service is trash won't repeat again.

  7. #11269
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11268

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #11267

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #11266
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #11265

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    The admin. Send him the messages. He'll take care of any threats. He was fantastic when Cassie / Lacie was blackmailing me.

  12. #11264

    Spinner is coming back

    OK so I might have spoke about this girl before but she left. And is now coming back today or tonight. 27 dreads and a fun little ride. Hit me for information because I don't know what I'm allowed to say anymore. Wouldn't want tilapia to call me a pimp. Just giving my friends a heads up.

  13. #11263
    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    Wow. Not cool at all.

    Sorry you are going through this.

    It should just be forum to exchange experiences whether good or bad but not to be directed at people directly.

    I would change your number.

  14. #11262

    Nice work

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    You know fish guy. Ziggy and nykee are not the same person you keep shooting your self in the foot. If you had just taken the forum for what it is. Zig would have helped you and nykee would have seen you. Zigg still knows how to get hold of senior member because he's a local who has been doing this a longtime. But you Essex it up. Not for me. I see nykee and zigg can call me anytime and always has good info. But enjoy making problems and not seeing great providers. You will get no help from me.

  15. #11261

    Ziggy's ban

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Been here reading lately. Nothing to report because I have a new roommate who's 42. She moved in a year ago, and we hit it off in style. I'm 70, so going to hotels and hood houses is something I don't miss. I'll check with her about putting up a discreet pic. I read all the posts way back a couple of pages. Can somebody tell me what got Ziggystar banned? The gist I'm getting is he and Tilapia got into a tiff. Maybe Ziggy stepped over the line in a post? Hello to all my friends, and I miss the input, and the chase. Stay safe fellas.
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241026_081929_TextMe.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape