Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 325 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 4874
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been back to CB lately, I don't understand Spanish either but this is what I usually do. Walk in and go to the bar and order. Usually I'll have at least one or two dancers after me already. Ignore those on their phones, sitting down, etc. There's no need to chase them IMO. At the bar, you're trying to determine the type of dances you're going to get. If not interested, just shoo them away. If interested, do only ONE VIP song so there's no miscount. Be very clear about this, if it's GOOD then you just ask her to continue or do the 5 for $100 deal.

    The only drawback sampling at $25 is make sure you have EXACT change. Yes, lots of 20's and 5's. Most will want tips just tip accordingly. There's no rule that you HAVE to tip but I usually do if it's good dance. Also note while you're at the bar, girls will want you to buy them a shot / drink etc. Turn these down especially if you haven't got to sample her yet.
    Thanks for the insight, yeah this is what I typically try to do but I just find it tough to really get a good one. Many girls there are pretty aggressive which I don't mind, but trying to find a reliable girl that I can always see when I'm there. Maybe the talent has gone down recently?

  2. #4498

    CB and LD

    Last week visited both placed based on the recommendations.

    1. LD. Went there around 7:30 pm weekday. I'm the only customer LOL.

    Few girls sitting around. 2 of them are good. No entry fees and took a drink and sat on a chair.

    Took couple of dances with a white girl. $20 a dance in VIP. Touching allowed but not that great. And the VIP rooms are very dark. Another girl approached me and quoted $40 per dance. Looks like no standard here. I left after spending 45 minutes.

    2. Went to CB from there around 8:30. At least 20 girls and club almost full. Hugh mileage for VIP dances. I really enjoyed. I don't have enough time so left around 10 pm. Looks like this is the place to go. Tried 4 different girls instead of taking advantage of 5 for $100. You can grab ass suck boobs. It's open VIP but who cares all are busy with their business.

    Please let me know if there any experiences in day time. Either morning or afternoon just wondering if there any staff or even they open in the morning. Website showing open at 11 am.

  3. #4497

    Little Darling

    Just FYI, LD does NOT do table dances. Girls are even prohibited from receiving cash tips sitting at your table. They stopped that so that girls don't milk the customers with that old scam when girls come to your table and say "tip me and I'll go away".

    Also, I was there last week. One girl told me the "air" dances are back. She might have been only trying to pry me for more money, because of course she said she would do a full dance (ignoring the rules she said) and give full contact. I paid it and it was boring. In the old days some girls in the VIP would give you a handshake. No more.

  4. #4496

    VIP Private room premium lap dance area

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDripp  [View Original Post]
    When talking about Chicas Bonitas, can we stop writing "VIP," the room is just a basic communal lap dance area, there is nothing special about it or any privacy that would echo "VIP".
    Yes we all know it's not really VIP, but that's just a lot easier to type vs "The not so special and not very private area" dance. Please presidente, allow some of us peons to have the fantasy of getting a VIP dance when in reality we're sharing the space with 10 other peons.

  5. #4495

    Minks

    Coming go Henderson for a few days next week. How is Minks? Any luck with extras?

  6. #4494

    Cb vip

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been back to CB lately, I don't understand Spanish either but this is what I usually do. Walk in and go to the bar and order. Usually I'll have at least one or two dancers after me already. Ignore those on their phones, sitting down, etc. There's no need to chase them IMO. At the bar, you're trying to determine the type of dances you're going to get. If not interested, just shoo them away. If interested, do only ONE VIP song so there's no miscount. Be very clear about this, if it's GOOD then you just ask her to continue or do the 5 for $100 deal.

    The only drawback sampling at $25 is make sure you have EXACT change. Yes, lots of 20's and 5's. Most will want tips just tip accordingly. There's no rule that you HAVE to tip but I usually do if it's good dance. Also note while you're at the bar, girls will want you to buy them a shot / drink etc. Turn these down especially if you haven't got to sample her yet.

    Once I'm done at VIP I try to get away by sitting by the stage, then just repeat and sample till you find your girl. Good luck!
    When talking about Chicas Bonitas, can we stop writing "VIP," the room is just a basic communal lap dance area, there is nothing special about it or any privacy that would echo "VIP".

  7. #4493

    Sample

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12  [View Original Post]
    Want to pick the veteran's brain on this one. I don't live in Vegas but I frequently travel to Las Vegas for work (approximately 6 times a year), and visit CB almost trip.

    I struggle to understand the girls at CB. I feel like every time I go there are always groups of girls sitting together almost the whole night. They don't really walk around and chat up customers, and usually sits in the corner where it's difficult for customers to approach them. How do these girls make money?

    I usually spends money on the "private room" $25 lap dances when I go to CB and have never really gotten anything extra. The most I've gotten is a phone number and nothing came out of that. I want to see what is everyone's experience at CB.
    I haven't been back to CB lately, I don't understand Spanish either but this is what I usually do. Walk in and go to the bar and order. Usually I'll have at least one or two dancers after me already. Ignore those on their phones, sitting down, etc. There's no need to chase them IMO. At the bar, you're trying to determine the type of dances you're going to get. If not interested, just shoo them away. If interested, do only ONE VIP song so there's no miscount. Be very clear about this, if it's GOOD then you just ask her to continue or do the 5 for $100 deal.

    The only drawback sampling at $25 is make sure you have EXACT change. Yes, lots of 20's and 5's. Most will want tips just tip accordingly. There's no rule that you HAVE to tip but I usually do if it's good dance. Also note while you're at the bar, girls will want you to buy them a shot / drink etc. Turn these down especially if you haven't got to sample her yet.

    Once I'm done at VIP I try to get away by sitting by the stage, then just repeat and sample till you find your girl. Good luck!

  8. #4492

    Experience at CB

    Want to pick the veteran's brain on this one. I don't live in Vegas but I frequently travel to Las Vegas for work (approximately 6 times a year), and visit CB almost trip.

    I struggle to understand the girls at CB. I feel like every time I go there are always groups of girls sitting together almost the whole night. They don't really walk around and chat up customers, and usually sits in the corner where it's difficult for customers to approach them. How do these girls make money?

    I usually spends money on the "private room" $25 lap dances when I go to CB and have never really gotten anything extra. The most I've gotten is a phone number and nothing came out of that. I want to see what is everyone's experience at CB.

  9. #4491
    Be careful with the 5/100 deals. Many of the girls "accidently" count wrong. It's often more like 3/100. And if you argue you will get cold shoulder from everyone else as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a table dance at CB. Never wanted one. I usually 'test' a girl out on the floor by having her sit on my lap and seeing how far my hands can roam and our conversation can go. If promising, *then* I'll suggest we go to their very in-the-open VIP for $25 a dance. Never been charged less than $25 in VIP; I offered one $20 once, held firm, and she walked. (Exception is if you can work the 5 dances for $100 should you think it will be worth it.) Speaking of that, most I've gotten at CB is very light (but erotic) kissing, tit play / sucking is standard, butt play (but not hole) and F-On-V. I know others get FIV and downstairs licking, but not me (yet). Have collected several digits, no OTC. Nevertheless, I love the place; will visit again this week!

  10. #4490

    $25 vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz694  [View Original Post]
    CB is $20 for private dances but I can promise you that LD dances are way more than $20.
    I've never had a table dance at CB. Never wanted one. I usually 'test' a girl out on the floor by having her sit on my lap and seeing how far my hands can roam and our conversation can go. If promising, *then* I'll suggest we go to their very in-the-open VIP for $25 a dance. Never been charged less than $25 in VIP; I offered one $20 once, held firm, and she walked. (Exception is if you can work the 5 dances for $100 should you think it will be worth it.) Speaking of that, most I've gotten at CB is very light (but erotic) kissing, tit play / sucking is standard, butt play (but not hole) and F-On-V. I know others get FIV and downstairs licking, but not me (yet). Have collected several digits, no OTC. Nevertheless, I love the place; will visit again this week!

  11. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot. I will go today and report back. Promise will not ask any more questions on this topic. Just want to make sure not to jack the prices.

    CB and LD tables dances are $20 right? VIP dances?
    CB is $20 for private dances but I can promise you that LD dances are way more than $20.

  12. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLake  [View Original Post]
    Little Darlings (full nude no alcohol).
    Thanks a lot. I will go today and report back. Promise will not ask any more questions on this topic. Just want to make sure not to jack the prices.

    CB and LD tables dances are $20 right? VIP dances?

  13. #4487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabo  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the information. We checked in late and visited PH the quality of girls are excellent. 15 minutes $150 + drinks too expensive to play with top and ass but man the girls are stunning. CB I guess chicas I will go tomorrow. I want to be cautious. I read some posts like dances are $20 taking back side. Meaning VIP dances for $20?

    Also what is LD chub.
    Little Darlings (full nude no alcohol).

  14. #4486

    Ld

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabo  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the information. We checked in late and visited PH the quality of girls are excellent. 15 minutes $150 + drinks too expensive to play with top and ass but man the girls are stunning. CB I guess chicas I will go tomorrow. I want to be cautious. I read some posts like dances are $20 taking back side. Meaning VIP dances for $20?

    Also what is LD chub.
    LD = little Darlins. Full Nude, No Booze. I've only been once and thought it was a dump.

    Palomino if you want full nude w / booze.

  15. #4485
    Thank for the information. We checked in late and visited PH the quality of girls are excellent. 15 minutes $150 + drinks too expensive to play with top and ass but man the girls are stunning. CB I guess chicas I will go tomorrow. I want to be cautious. I read some posts like dances are $20 taking back side. Meaning VIP dances for $20?

    Also what is LD chub.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLake  [View Original Post]
    LV is not like Atlanta. It's very controlled. Unless you're paying $750 for a private and $750 tip then you won't really get any action. Best bet is try a club like CB or LD and pay $300 for a private and get a number and ask them to OTC on your second night. Vegas used to be a little more handy in private, but not really anymore. Most clubs will let you touch the girls. Mutual touching is common but even for a big tip in LD you might get to FIV the girl, but it's rare. Good looking strippers at PH or Rhino. Be prepared to drop $500 for a 30 min private and drinks for the night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape