Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 28081
-
10-29-24 22:31 #26296Banned Member

Posts: 518Lili at Wildflower in the Miramar area
She does a very solid massage but her teasing when you are face down is incredible. She has these really pointy ass cheek bones that she uses to massage your upper back and your neck and your head with her bones of her butt which is never happened to me with anybody ever and it's feels amazing and then she does all of the teasing and rubbing of the taint. She's one of my all-time favorites for just a HJ. Known her for years.
Originally Posted by BigDawgK
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 18:22 #26295Regular Member

Posts: 10Good Teasing Massage
Where is the best place right now to get a good quality massage with lots of teasing finished with an HE? I don't need / want a FS place, just to be teased and relaxed for an hour.
-
10-29-24 10:38 #26294Senior Member

Posts: 73Clairmont Mesa Blvd
I decided to explore CMB starting on the north side first.
8800 Block (a flower massage).
Coco late 30 curvy w / b cup.
She was the only one working that day.
Clean place small rooms, parking is limited.
Massage 8/10: good pressure and you could tell that she had some training or just a lot of experience.
Some playful rubs and allowed touching.
The flip.
BBBJ was good, good suction and ball play.
CFS MISH, K9 some sort of position between mish and k9 , CG RCG.
HF. 6 HR TIP $. 6.
Might go back and see who is next there.
8200 BLOCK (a color massage).
Cici 40 ish small pooch.
A bit skeptical both doors open to the public. Got to the room and she stayed in help me undress.
Under the sheet I went. Massage was very good lots of teasing, mutual touch was spotty.
THE FLIP.
HJ, she did get undressed and allowed full access FIV / FIA just one finger at a time. HJ slow un rushed.
HF: . 4 hhr. Tip. 6 agreed but gave an extra. 2.
7400 BLOCK (La xxxx).
Walked in no one around, waited, decided to walk back through the hall. All doors were open and no one was around.
To be continued.
-
10-28-24 19:48 #26293Senior Member

Posts: 430Carlsbad Massages
I had the ability to try out a few places.
Olive Leaf. When I walked in, I was greeted by a manly older asian woman who wanted to rush me into the room. I actually was kind of scared to get cornholed "by accident" so I asked for another girl. The second one that came out from behind the curtain / partition was scarier than the first! I could have sworn it was Lia Thomas the swimmer. I started acting stupid like I didn't know where I was and then they showed me the "secret menu" hidden under the papers at the desk. I'm sure they were just thinking that I was there for mongering business and they were right but I was not going to TOFTT in this occasion.
Ocean Mist. This was more normal fare, an AMP 7 showed me to the room and gave me a really half-assed rub on the back with no oil and some light touching. I could hear all the people passing right outside the window. It was pretty ghetto for being such a nice area and I didn't get more than 5 minutes when she asked me to turn over. I flipped and was offered FS at $$ to which I declined. I was offered a regular HE at half that $$. I declined again because those prices are outrageous. At this point, she was getting angry with me. Eventually she came down on her price to sub $ but she was not very happy. Mediocre finish with attitude and a grimace the whole time but at least it got it done.
I'll probably never return to either of these places as I think they are located so they can scam the local tourists.
-
10-28-24 17:34 #26292Senior Member

Posts: 145Good afternoon sir, was wondering if W spa was in Spring Valley, and if Cherry is still working there. Would appreciate it. Thank you. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Will008
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 16:57 #26291This account is part of a shill network.

Posts: 134POS clients,
Those guys suck balls. Even though they might know this site or any review site, they still want to get the best price possible. Heck I would, who wouldn't. I heard that there some mongers who get sex from the girls and force to them into bare sex for exchange and some times they get paid. WTF. I want to get paid to fuck.
Originally Posted by Will008
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 11:49 #26290Banned Member

Posts: 518Rina is #2
Unfortunately the #1 girl I am not allowed to mention on this particular website.
Originally Posted by Yamihit858
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 10:45 #26289Banned Member

Posts: 19Who would be your number 2?
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-24 10:39 #26288Banned Member

Posts: 518Rina back 11/26-12/9
She's really petite and cute, but her service in terms of the Japanese girls in San Diego I would have her ranked #2.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 17:13 #26287Regular Member

Posts: 9Info about this place??
I see this add on RR, but no name / location of the place. Just phone number. Rung a bell to anyone? The pics seem to be real (not photoshopped). Want to try this out, but would be great to know more.
Thanks all.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-55281.html
-
10-27-24 14:55 #26286Senior Member

Posts: 274411
I don't have any info to add other than that she looks hot and supple from her pics, if that's her. Looks kinda Korean.
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
Just want to add on this and ask if anyone also has info on Aiko from Waples? I missed out on Japanese Rina but don't see the same raving for Aiko, just one post that says she's do-able. Don't know if that's worth the visit. Rina's supposed to be coming back later though so I can wait.
-
10-27-24 14:06 #26285Senior Member

Posts: 240Viet Bailey Serenity
Any intel of any tried her? Any info would be appreciated and not sure if this spa is banned from here, didn't see on list. If it is, mods can delete.
-
10-27-24 12:53 #26284Senior Member

Posts: 219POS at W spa
So there I was getting a much needed massage. Another monger came in for the same treatment, got his massage, and whatever else he wanted. Well, this POS, after he got what he wanted, didn't have any money for a tip. My masseuse told me bad customer outside. I was face down and didn't get a look at the monitor. If you're wondering why they ask for the tip up front? Well this is why. Dude, if you're the guy and your reading this. You should just stay home and jack off or there are many men on reddit looking to suck dick. Find one, I'm sure they'd be happy to suck you off maybe even let you fuck them, probably for free.
-
10-27-24 10:57 #26283Senior Member

Posts: 121UFS Alumni
Visited Kiki per this recommendation and just wanted to report back that it was a great experience. She's one of the prettiest AMP girls I've seen and had the service to match. I missed the so-called "golden" era of this place so don't know the other girls who used to work with her. Were they just as good or better?
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 12:35 #26282Senior Member

Posts: 224Anyone see ads on FB for these places? Was browsing FB marketplace and saw an ad for a massage. I think it was an ad, not a listing. ANyways. Clicked it and turns out it's Dagget. They sent me their address and prices. They said tips are 50/80/100. HF is 50/60/70 for 30/40/60 min.
I've never been, don't know much about who is there, or what's offered. But Figured someone might appreciate the info.
But now I'm seeing a bunch of ads on my FB timeline for other massage places. Just saw an ad for a gay massage experience... So going to have to start clicking other ads to get the algorithm to stop showing these.










Reply With Quote





