Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26296

    Lili at Wildflower in the Miramar area

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgK  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place right now to get a good quality massage with lots of teasing finished with an HE? I don't need / want a FS place, just to be teased and relaxed for an hour.
    She does a very solid massage but her teasing when you are face down is incredible. She has these really pointy ass cheek bones that she uses to massage your upper back and your neck and your head with her bones of her butt which is never happened to me with anybody ever and it's feels amazing and then she does all of the teasing and rubbing of the taint. She's one of my all-time favorites for just a HJ. Known her for years.

  2. #26295

    Good Teasing Massage

    Where is the best place right now to get a good quality massage with lots of teasing finished with an HE? I don't need / want a FS place, just to be teased and relaxed for an hour.

  3. #26294

    Clairmont Mesa Blvd

    I decided to explore CMB starting on the north side first.

    8800 Block (a flower massage).

    Coco late 30 curvy w / b cup.

    She was the only one working that day.

    Clean place small rooms, parking is limited.

    Massage 8/10: good pressure and you could tell that she had some training or just a lot of experience.

    Some playful rubs and allowed touching.

    The flip.

    BBBJ was good, good suction and ball play.

    CFS MISH, K9 some sort of position between mish and k9 , CG RCG.

    HF. 6 HR TIP $. 6.

    Might go back and see who is next there.

    8200 BLOCK (a color massage).

    Cici 40 ish small pooch.

    A bit skeptical both doors open to the public. Got to the room and she stayed in help me undress.

    Under the sheet I went. Massage was very good lots of teasing, mutual touch was spotty.

    THE FLIP.

    HJ, she did get undressed and allowed full access FIV / FIA just one finger at a time. HJ slow un rushed.

    HF: . 4 hhr. Tip. 6 agreed but gave an extra. 2.

    7400 BLOCK (La xxxx).

    Walked in no one around, waited, decided to walk back through the hall. All doors were open and no one was around.

    To be continued.

  4. #26293

    Carlsbad Massages

    I had the ability to try out a few places.

    Olive Leaf. When I walked in, I was greeted by a manly older asian woman who wanted to rush me into the room. I actually was kind of scared to get cornholed "by accident" so I asked for another girl. The second one that came out from behind the curtain / partition was scarier than the first! I could have sworn it was Lia Thomas the swimmer. I started acting stupid like I didn't know where I was and then they showed me the "secret menu" hidden under the papers at the desk. I'm sure they were just thinking that I was there for mongering business and they were right but I was not going to TOFTT in this occasion.

    Ocean Mist. This was more normal fare, an AMP 7 showed me to the room and gave me a really half-assed rub on the back with no oil and some light touching. I could hear all the people passing right outside the window. It was pretty ghetto for being such a nice area and I didn't get more than 5 minutes when she asked me to turn over. I flipped and was offered FS at $$ to which I declined. I was offered a regular HE at half that $$. I declined again because those prices are outrageous. At this point, she was getting angry with me. Eventually she came down on her price to sub $ but she was not very happy. Mediocre finish with attitude and a grimace the whole time but at least it got it done.

    I'll probably never return to either of these places as I think they are located so they can scam the local tourists.

  5. #26292
    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    So there I was getting a much needed massage. Another monger came in for the same treatment, got his massage, and whatever else he wanted. Well, this POS, after he got what he wanted, didn't have any money for a tip. My masseuse told me bad customer outside. I was face down and didn't get a look at the monitor. If you're wondering why they ask for the tip up front? Well this is why. Dude, if you're the guy and your reading this. You should just stay home and jack off or there are many men on reddit looking to suck dick. Find one, I'm sure they'd be happy to suck you off maybe even let you fuck them, probably for free.
    Good afternoon sir, was wondering if W spa was in Spring Valley, and if Cherry is still working there. Would appreciate it. Thank you. Happy hunting.

  6. #26291
    This account is part of a shill network.


    Posts: 134

    POS clients,

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    So there I was getting a much needed massage. Another monger came in for the same treatment, got his massage, and whatever else he wanted. Well, this POS, after he got what he wanted, didn't have any money for a tip. My masseuse told me bad customer outside. I was face down and didn't get a look at the monitor. If you're wondering why they ask for the tip up front? Well this is why. Dude, if you're the guy and your reading this. You should just stay home and jack off or there are many men on reddit looking to suck dick. Find one, I'm sure they'd be happy to suck you off maybe even let you fuck them, probably for free.
    Those guys suck balls. Even though they might know this site or any review site, they still want to get the best price possible. Heck I would, who wouldn't. I heard that there some mongers who get sex from the girls and force to them into bare sex for exchange and some times they get paid. WTF. I want to get paid to fuck.

  7. #26290

    Rina is #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamihit858  [View Original Post]
    Who would be your number 2?
    Unfortunately the #1 girl I am not allowed to mention on this particular website.

  8. #26289
    Who would be your number 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    She's really petite and cute, but her service in terms of the Japanese girls in San Diego I would have her ranked #2.

  9. #26288

    Rina back 11/26-12/9

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesBalls  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any info to add other than that she looks hot and supple from her pics, if that's her. Looks kinda Korean.

    Just want to add on this and ask if anyone also has info on Aiko from Waples? I missed out on Japanese Rina but don't see the same raving for Aiko, just one post that says she's do-able. Don't know if that's worth the visit. Rina's supposed to be coming back later though so I can wait.
    She's really petite and cute, but her service in terms of the Japanese girls in San Diego I would have her ranked #2.

  10. #26287

    Info about this place??

    I see this add on RR, but no name / location of the place. Just phone number. Rung a bell to anyone? The pics seem to be real (not photoshopped). Want to try this out, but would be great to know more.

    Thanks all.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-55281.html

  11. #26286

    411

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Any intel of any tried her? Any info would be appreciated and not sure if this spa is banned from here, didn't see on list. If it is, mods can delete.
    I don't have any info to add other than that she looks hot and supple from her pics, if that's her. Looks kinda Korean.

    Just want to add on this and ask if anyone also has info on Aiko from Waples? I missed out on Japanese Rina but don't see the same raving for Aiko, just one post that says she's do-able. Don't know if that's worth the visit. Rina's supposed to be coming back later though so I can wait.

  12. #26285

    Viet Bailey Serenity

    Any intel of any tried her? Any info would be appreciated and not sure if this spa is banned from here, didn't see on list. If it is, mods can delete.

  13. #26284

    POS at W spa

    So there I was getting a much needed massage. Another monger came in for the same treatment, got his massage, and whatever else he wanted. Well, this POS, after he got what he wanted, didn't have any money for a tip. My masseuse told me bad customer outside. I was face down and didn't get a look at the monitor. If you're wondering why they ask for the tip up front? Well this is why. Dude, if you're the guy and your reading this. You should just stay home and jack off or there are many men on reddit looking to suck dick. Find one, I'm sure they'd be happy to suck you off maybe even let you fuck them, probably for free.

  14. #26283

    UFS Alumni

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Unique for a while. From what I've read, the talent has been lacking. And to be honest, I've been super busy. Anyway, I got word from a hobbying buddy that Kiki had returned. I'd seen her a while back and had a good time. So I headed in, and was met initially by Jenny. I asked for Kiki, and got to see her straight away. It was early evening and the place seemed really quiet. I booked a hh appointment and handed over 60 for the hf. Kiki was in a body hugging cream dress that showed off her curves. She's kind of petite, and I normally prefer the build of someone like Amber or Monica. But she has a very pretty face, and aims to please. English is very limited, but we're not there for a long conversation. We headed off to the table shower. That was fun with body slides and the kind of "mouth cupping" on my back, legs and butt that many of the girls at UFS specialize in. On the flip I got a nice preliminary BBBJ and more slides. She even threw in a few kisses as well, but that's not her strongest talent. Back in the room I sat on the edge of the table and she bent over for an extended BBBJ. The I lay down and she put on the cover and mounted me ACG. I just lay back and enjoyed the feeling of her tight Asian pussy sliding up and down my cock. I nutted pretty soon. It had been a while. And then she gave me a little massage and I was out the door after parting with the 140 tip. She's sweet, pretty face, and wants to please. I'm hoping UFS can bring back some of their famous alumni in the future.
    Visited Kiki per this recommendation and just wanted to report back that it was a great experience. She's one of the prettiest AMP girls I've seen and had the service to match. I missed the so-called "golden" era of this place so don't know the other girls who used to work with her. Were they just as good or better?

  15. #26282
    Anyone see ads on FB for these places? Was browsing FB marketplace and saw an ad for a massage. I think it was an ad, not a listing. ANyways. Clicked it and turns out it's Dagget. They sent me their address and prices. They said tips are 50/80/100. HF is 50/60/70 for 30/40/60 min.

    I've never been, don't know much about who is there, or what's offered. But Figured someone might appreciate the info.

    But now I'm seeing a bunch of ads on my FB timeline for other massage places. Just saw an ad for a gay massage experience... So going to have to start clicking other ads to get the algorithm to stop showing these.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape