Thread: CT bareback girls
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 690
-
10-26-24 11:49 #405Senior Member

Posts: 165She was a great find Pete, thanks again. I saw her mid-September and was planning on repeating after her surgery hiatus.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 08:03 #404Senior Member

Posts: 477She's done
Apparently she met her savior who is supposedly going to whisk her away to the Keys and they'll live happily ever after. LMAO.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
One of her Johns is telling her an elaborate story and she just believes it so she blew everybody off including me and she is "in love" with this man. It's kind of funny because we all know how the story goes. And he's also also married with kids so.
It's too bad though because she was one for the ages. She would do anything and was good at it.
-
10-12-24 06:55 #403Senior Member

Posts: 110Tess
As far as I'm aware, she's not seeing anyone anymore. She stopped doing this about 2 months ago.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 01:56 #402Senior Member

Posts: 78PSA free creampie event in Groton Tuesday night
PSA in case you guys want to make the drive. It's not my event and I'm not associated at all. So don't ask me questions. But if you are aware of similar stuff feel free to message me. I'm okay with contributing too. I've been to his events before. White guys only. No charge. Again. Not my event so don't hate on me. Just be straight forward and respectful if you message the guy. When I've gone I've just been let into the hotel room and you get naked and join in. She's mid 30's. Looks better than her photos / video on fetlife.
https://fetlife.com/events/1616513
-
10-12-24 01:50 #401Senior Member

Posts: 78I just saw this.
Originally Posted by JackRabbit27
[View Original Post]
Fetlife.com events and South American travel. So I'm actually super low budget except excellent quality.
Such as the post I just made above.
-
10-09-24 14:14 #400Senior Member

Posts: 265Tess
Did "real" Tess get a new number? The one I had been using is no longer active.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 10:05 #399Senior Member

Posts: 980NBFS is a new on for me. Probably obvious tho.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 08:36 #398Senior Member

Posts: 1251No
Not Tess of PeckerPete fame.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 06:25 #397Senior Member

Posts: 110Tess
No that's not her. The Tess they're talking about was a blonde MILF. And she's not seeing new clients anymore.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 19:51 #396Senior Member

Posts: 200Is this her?
https://yourtessvalentine.com/
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 01:01 #395Senior Member

Posts: 663Jessie the Enfield UTR is also open to BBFS if you present yourself properly
Just FYI. HentaiLover should still have the number.
-
08-26-24 22:35 #394Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian Providers
It's me gain.
Has anyone have any intel on Asians providers that they might have seen recently? Of course I am referring to those who are lucky to experience BB. Is service built into the price or an upcharge. Not looking for information on the Asians who stay at hotel / motels. I've seen a few of them during the Covid Pandemic when I first learned about STG.
I mainly travel to Flushing / Queens. I have to say better results than here in Connecticut. Need to put the leg work in. I've probably made a dozen or trips to Flushing / Queens, but with some determination I have been able to find at least one location that I have been happy with and am a repeated customer. I'll try to post some details on this establishment this holiday weekend.
Jack.
-
08-26-24 22:20 #393Senior Member

Posts: 52150+ women and BBFS?
Hey:
Where are you looking that you are so lucky to meet 150+ women? I must be doing something wrong. I search at least a half dozen different websites if not more every week. I get tired just from browsing the same old ads. If I do find something some what interested the next step is to text them. That's another whole ball game. I'm waiting on pins and needles. If they decide to respond its only limited information they send. I try to ask for address, menu or rates for services offered, cost for extra services. I wish I had your luck and deep pockets. Websites that I rely on are STG, Adult Search, Bed Page, Mega Personals, Escort Alligator, Call Escort. Did I forget anything? Probably. But you get the drift. A lot of wasted time. I will say that I do have some success searching for Asian advertisements in the Queens section of Adult Search. But not like you. Any suggestions where to look or what I'm doing wrong? LOL.
Thanks.
Jack.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 15:10 #392Senior Member

Posts: 173Similar here. Creampied her the first time I saw her. Got tested a month later and still clean.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 14:47 #391Senior Member

Posts: 251Me not so lucky
Unfortunately a bb provider got me last week good with a buy one get one free set of gifts. Went the online test route which took too damn long tested Thursday and waited 4 days for them to finally get meds prescribed at a local pharmacy only to find out clam meds are in high demand and out of stock. I'd watch it provider had no clue she had a problem when I reached out to inform.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





