Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 1085
-
11-03-24 10:58 #695Senior Member

Posts: 77This weeks findings.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2068b6b3bba4
Wants 500 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da
Have seen this one, good time. Wants 500 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-16680374c227
Have seen this one in the past, long legs decent body. 300-600 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-2068b6b3bba4
Wants 1000 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-3206cf88f7fc
Pretty sure this is a scam wants deposit before meeting 500 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-869e747e0383
Wants 500 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-62713b23266c
Wants 500 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fa8953c926ca
Wants 300 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fa8953c926ca
Have seen, good time. Decent body for the age. 300 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-de576a010409
Had a great time with this one, 300-600 Mario coins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-e41ec69ab6b6
Had a great time with this one: long legs, great body, small tits. 400-600 Mario coins.
-
11-02-24 12:10 #694Senior Member

Posts: 77Help speed the process up.
Hi seniors,
It's been sometime since I've played around on seeking. And I'm looking to speed the process up. Is anyone willing to share links to profiles, I prefer young under 30, fit. Typically I like to play the long game and find cheap girls 2-4 00 Mario coin range. This just takes awhile to negotiate and I want something new this weekend.
Feel free to PM any of your best kept secrets.
I don't mind sharing the deals back as I find them.
Thanks,
-
10-31-24 08:30 #693Senior Member

Posts: 380Lovely Lina
Is Lina love on Tryst. She wants 700/ hour there, maybe if she's posting here it'll be somewhat less but I bet it won't be cheap. She's done bang bus and some other pro videos.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 17:14 #692Senior Member

Posts: 548End of month girls
The end of the month seems to be a good time to look for girls in need of extra cash. Here's a few I found if anyone is looking.
Sam_97,27, Clearwater.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...63154840&nsp=1
"Looking for something fun and discreet".
Xoxolovelylina, 20, Tampa.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71546494&nsp=1
"ready for a mutually beneficial relationship. ".
KRYSTAL, 28, Lakeland.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...66465837&nsp=1
"open minded person and I'm looking for a long term sugar daddy.
I'm going to try messaging, will report back if any response.
-
10-28-24 13:22 #691Senior Member

Posts: 438This one is a cam girl. Seems to be real and claims she's in Florida. She looks like she's a freak and a good fuck too. Fantastic body. Issue is will she fuck for money or is she trying to push content nonsense.
Originally Posted by PatJones
[View Original Post]
https://thecamgirl.net/models/chaturbate/mamazie/
https://www.wxx.wtf/videos/250915/lo...b469a184b082c/
https://camsbynight.com/gallery/lovegremlins
https://pynthan.org/gallery/lovegremlins
-
10-28-24 07:53 #690Senior Member

Posts: 280More reports
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-fbb4a36b724a
This one wants 800. Honestly if she were flexible I probably would have given her 500, but she wouldn't budge.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-b92292874aec
Wants 1 K per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-c3b3c2ada05b
This one is immediately DTF but isn't my type so I didn't investigate how much.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-9313dfd76044
I said 300 and she didn't counter, so I'm assuming she'd be down for that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-5be55525f00f
Wants 1 K per meet.
-
10-26-24 00:22 #689Senior Member

Posts: 548Does anybody in the Tampa area know anything about her?
Cass, 23, Holiday.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72297037&nsp=1
"22 year old mom looking for extra income. Lets meet soon!
-
10-26-24 00:17 #688Senior Member

Posts: 548Yes, it does get a bit over the top at the end, but stuff like this happens every now and then. Mine wasn't the hot daughter of a friend but a girl from a fast-food restaurant I had frequented.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 22:58 #687Senior Member

Posts: 380Lol
This feels like want to be erotica. I hope for your sake it's true but if so I have an ice bridge in Arizona to sell you that has an ocean view.
Originally Posted by RickJames74
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 21:10 #686Senior Member

Posts: 201Elaine
You know what they say. If a profile has a single photo, it's usually some type of scam. This one reaches out to me. Quickly switches to text. And sends a bunch of pre-formatted messages to ask for cash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-c54c14a729cc
-
10-17-24 22:50 #685Senior Member

Posts: 201Thanks for advising of the rookie mistake. I quickly blocked her profile being over the games on the site. Search for her name in Tampa. I don't think it's a common name. If you grab a photo to post, I can confirm.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:39 #684Senior Member

Posts: 305When are you going to seduce your "friend's" wife?
Originally Posted by RickJames74
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 14:34 #683Senior Member

Posts: 1172The link is to your message folder on seeking.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 11:11 #682Senior Member

Posts: 62Usf / ut
Does anyone have a list of instagrams / info of girls looking for sugar who also attend USF or UT? Please PM me, can provide an exchange!
-
10-17-24 09:48 #681Senior Member

Posts: 201Naya Don't Waste Your Time
She reaches out and quickly switches to text. Then proceeds with a long drawn out conversation about wanting a continuous PPM arrangement and the hot details. Ultimately, she is just selling pics and videos.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-f3de52f281ca








Reply With Quote






