Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 973 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 722 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 14587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11272
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #11271

    Hate to see this

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    Not good. I think A2 can handle this, and seems he has. URL is basically a web address. I think you are referring to IP address (Internet protocal). There are ways to get around revealing your IP address. Proxies, Dynamic IP, VPN etc. I'm fairly certain A2 has been around the block with these. He also has a keen eye for posting similarities. Don't let them get to you, after all it's the internet.

  3. #11270

    Paige / Heather

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...o/666477154855

    I use to see it in the past. Recently meet up with her after her release service is trash won't repeat again.

  4. #11269
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #11268

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #11267

    Lol

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #11266
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11265

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    The admin. Send him the messages. He'll take care of any threats. He was fantastic when Cassie / Lacie was blackmailing me.

  9. #11264

    Spinner is coming back

    OK so I might have spoke about this girl before but she left. And is now coming back today or tonight. 27 dreads and a fun little ride. Hit me for information because I don't know what I'm allowed to say anymore. Wouldn't want tilapia to call me a pimp. Just giving my friends a heads up.

  10. #11263
    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    Wow. Not cool at all.

    Sorry you are going through this.

    It should just be forum to exchange experiences whether good or bad but not to be directed at people directly.

    I would change your number.

  11. #11262

    Nice work

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    You know fish guy. Ziggy and nykee are not the same person you keep shooting your self in the foot. If you had just taken the forum for what it is. Zig would have helped you and nykee would have seen you. Zigg still knows how to get hold of senior member because he's a local who has been doing this a longtime. But you Essex it up. Not for me. I see nykee and zigg can call me anytime and always has good info. But enjoy making problems and not seeing great providers. You will get no help from me.

  12. #11261

    Ziggy's ban

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Been here reading lately. Nothing to report because I have a new roommate who's 42. She moved in a year ago, and we hit it off in style. I'm 70, so going to hotels and hood houses is something I don't miss. I'll check with her about putting up a discreet pic. I read all the posts way back a couple of pages. Can somebody tell me what got Ziggystar banned? The gist I'm getting is he and Tilapia got into a tiff. Maybe Ziggy stepped over the line in a post? Hello to all my friends, and I miss the input, and the chase. Stay safe fellas.
    Plain and some, he was white knighting for Nykee or WAS nykee. He called me out in hiS FOURTH glowing review of her in kess than a month and got banned.

    Not to worry though, he's been harassing me in yext messages all day yesterday and assured me he has 'like FIVE other accounts. ' We haven't seen the last of Ziggy.

    *admins, if you can, I'd check urls that users sign in with and try and catch these multiple accounts.

    Here's just ONE text exchange with him. There's a lot more of his threats of me and defending nykee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241026_081929_TextMe.jpg‎  

  13. #11260

    Still here reading.

    Been here reading lately. Nothing to report because I have a new roommate who's 42. She moved in a year ago, and we hit it off in style. I'm 70, so going to hotels and hood houses is something I don't miss. I'll check with her about putting up a discreet pic. I read all the posts way back a couple of pages. Can somebody tell me what got Ziggystar banned? The gist I'm getting is he and Tilapia got into a tiff. Maybe Ziggy stepped over the line in a post? Hello to all my friends, and I miss the input, and the chase. Stay safe fellas.

  14. #11259
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #11258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickTamland  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from here, but as a disinterested party following along I have to ask, if you're so worried about keeping members safe rather than starting drama with other members, why wasn't there a report from you on Nykee, about how unsafe it was, before you were anonymously mentioned by Ziggy?
    Let me help you out here.

    When one member reviews the same woman multiple times or the same couple of women who all work together (in this case living in the same rooms) and disparages any other girls it is clear what is happening.

    Tilapia spoke on his experience after he was called out because the person was trying to preempt anything negative. He said that in his response. So instead of defending the obviously sus member, who by the way has apparently been dealt with by Admin, why don't you ask why in the hell would a member have to post a 3rd review of a girl just to call out another guy? Why would he even know what was going on? What would "Ziggy" gain from defending her before Tilapia even wrote anything? In what world would this girl have this experience with Tilapia and then what, call Ziggy? And Ziggy was so moved by his (7th? 8th?) date with her in 2 weeks that he just had to post his 4th review of her here and mention it.

    Again, Nykee can be a great provider and the little big ass girl could also. But if they are then they really did not need one guy on here reviewing one of them four times and posting 4 times about the other one. Going so far to say that she is UTR when she is sharing a room with the busiest provider of the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape