Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 24692
-
10-28-24 09:56 #22922Senior Member

Posts: 285Yes
She Offers BBBJ for 100 roses more, and FS 500 roses more, both I would not partake in she is just OK in looks neither are worth the $$ I have not partaken just for 260 roses for a HHR BBJ NO WAY.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 19:50 #22921Regular Member

Posts: 20If I may ask a newbie question, are most of the ladies on Rubrankings real, reliable and a place to "get it all"?
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 00:26 #22920Senior Member

Posts: 150Kimmi extras
I read kimmo offers extra. Does anyone know what and rate? I wondering about BBJ.
-
10-26-24 13:11 #22919Senior Member

Posts: 152I've been seeing Summer for many years. She has a great personality, very sensual, great massage and has a great body. She works out and exercises and stays in shape. You can't go wrong, just treat her well!
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 12:11 #22918Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is Good To Go
She is only HJ and that is if she is comfortable with you might take 2 visits, the pics are real and recent she does workout a couple times a week. Easy and safe location and parking is in the street and there are plenty of spots.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 11:34 #22917Regular Member

Posts: 20Summer in South County
I've about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?
I've been seeing Summer for years. She looks better than her pics. She is probably 15 to 20 pounds smaller than last year. She keeps herself in good.
Shape. She give a really good sensual massage. Her location is a business.
Area. Parking is decent, I've never had any issues. She is easy to schedule with and is easy to talk to. Her place is super clean and quiet.
-
10-25-24 23:55 #22916Senior Member

Posts: 85South county Summer
Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?
-
10-25-24 12:49 #22915Banned Member

Posts: 175Wrong URL My Bad
Here is the ad.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-58723.html
-
10-25-24 08:43 #22914Banned Member

Posts: 175Anybody See This One
She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.
https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp
-
10-24-24 22:38 #22913Senior Member

Posts: 129Shhh pics
Angie's had the same pics for a loooong time and I haven't seen a report on her forever. I've never pulled the trigger cause I can't imagine her looks and weight have improved over the years.
Originally Posted by Missery
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 22:16 #22912Regular Member

Posts: 16Wow she sounds great! And smart.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 17:54 #22911Senior Member

Posts: 479The pictures were Angie's.
Originally Posted by OakBarrel2
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 17:37 #22910Senior Member

Posts: 150It had shhhh in the post.
It had shhhh in the post. No name.
Originally Posted by OakBarrel2
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 10:06 #22909Senior Member

Posts: 117Yep. I missed that until after I made my post. My bad.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 08:21 #22908Regular Member

Posts: 14Is this ssshhhh Angie?
Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





