Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 472 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5870

    4 Hands on University

    Few weeks ago stopped into AMP on University. Decided to go for 4 hands. To very nice ladies one maybe 40 one early 30's. Super friendly and nice. Decide to start with table shower. They ensured all areas were nice and clean and lots of great teasing. Back to room. Awesome time on front lots of attention paid to fun areas. Turn over, taken care of with about 20 minutes to go. Massage continues, asked if ready for round two, yup!

    Great time awesome attitude. Highly recommend.

    $1. 4 +. 4 + . 4.

  2. #5869

    Korean

    Hey guys, I'm a semi-recent transplant from Virginia, where all the Asian Massage Parlors are Korean run. And I prefer that over Chinese. I haven't been to any AMPs down here yet but can you all recommend any that have Korean gals? I haven't gotten the best service from Chinese gals historically. Also, feel free to recommend any outstanding service shops regardless of nationality of owner.

    Thanks.

  3. #5868

    Window Shopping on 441

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been to East Jing (across from the Hard Rock) in a long time so I just wanted to see who was working. It was lunchtime. That plaza as we know has 3 or 4 other spas right next to each other. Usually the other spas are curtained off, not much activity. Yesterday had a few dudes doing the rounds and each time the girl would peak out the door to see who was around and the girls were calling and whistling to get their attention. I sat in my car and observed for a while, then went in to check out East Jing. The girl was pretty average so I walked. There used to be a really cute young girl there, Coco, with a huge rack On my way back to the car the doors at the other spas opened and the girls were calling me over. It was like being in another country for a moment! Interesting. The spa to the immediate left of EJ had a bigger Caribbean girl, next to the left a chubby Latina that looked decent and next to the pawn shop was a short cutie with a huge ass standing at the door playing on her phone. Never been to any of those. Wonder what the damage is?
    I believe he may be talking about Paradise Spa vs. Aurora vs. Rejuvenate Spa. What's the intel on these places?

    I live nearby and pass by it but haven't taken the risky yet since I know LEO stopped by another nearby parlor next to Colombian restaurant / Sub shop closer to Hard Rock. But it seems like it has opened up again?

  4. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    Any info of location and how many roses been delivered?
    There's another review of this place saying no extras are available?

  5. #5866
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place twice in as many weeks and got turned away, "busy now, come back later". Looks like you guys found a good thing and keeping it under wraps! LOL.
    Avoid that place. All fake reviews on rub maps went there once subpar passage and bad service from a 50++ provider.

  6. #5865
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place twice in as many weeks and got turned away, "busy now, come back later". Looks like you guys found a good thing and keeping it under wraps! LOL.
    I've walked in twice. Each time were decrepit Grandmas. Walked right out both times.

  7. #5864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place twice in as many weeks and got turned away, "busy now, come back later". Looks like you guys found a good thing and keeping it under wraps! LOL.
    Jsut call and make an appointment.

  8. #5863

    8771 Stirling Rd

    Stopped by this place twice in as many weeks and got turned away, "busy now, come back later". Looks like you guys found a good thing and keeping it under wraps! LOL.

  9. #5862

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Bato5613  [View Original Post]
    Any info of location and how many roses been delivered?
    She is located near Hollywood and i95. She is skinny, not bad looking, 6/10. She is not wearing makeup or clothing to seduce. Maybe if she fixes herself would be better looking. However, not the woman on the pic, face is different, or maybe makeup is doing magic LOL. She is Ukrainian, maybe early to mid 40's, small breasts, small round butt. We agreed the $50 for massaging near Jr. Until I cum, but she won't grab him, I played with myself. She let me pass my hands by her ass and breasts from top.

  10. #5861
    Nice report! What does she look like and whereabouts is the location?

    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuy99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44979/

    Went to see her for my 2nd time. 1st time I didn't have fun. After seeing some positive posts here I decided to give her another try. She has the massage spot in the garage of her house. Nice private spot. She doesn't look like the pics by the way. However, this time she allowed me to be without drape the entire session. She was playing with my butt a lot and very close to Jr. I was thinking, "today is the day" all the signs were there to have fun. On the flip she kept massaging my legs and very close to Jr. I was hard and waiting for her to say something. 10 minutes before the hour, she told me if I wanted to take a shower or wipe with towels, I asked for extras, she said what was my offer. I said $50 and she said. I let you do it and I massage. Kept negotiating and she wanted $200 for HJ. I was no thanks..

  11. #5860
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    But did they offer extras? LOL.

  12. #5859

    Lookin in dwtn ft Lauderdale

    At the downtown Marriott for the week. Looking for some nearby AMPs or LMPs in the area. Any recommendations are appreciated.

  13. #5858
    Did she tell you or did you "feel" it? Inquiring minds want to know!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]

  14. #5857

    Best deal for massage w / BJ ending?

    What's the best deal going? Looking for an attractive woman 36 or under, decent massage, and a BJ ending for $150 or under preferably? Anything exist? Either on MF or off. 30 minutes is fine if flip 10-15 minutes in. Don't need long massage but something would be great. PM is fine. Or post.

  15. #5856
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe232  [View Original Post]
    New owner called QQ spa. Def not the same service but one of the few remaining table showers. Saw Mia there this month, pretty good service.
    I stopped by once a few months ago. Different girl from you and I had a decent experience, but yeah, it's not the same as the old coco. I have a trusted buddy who said the same thing. Not a bad time but not a particularly good time either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape