Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22935

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I read kimmo offers extra. Does anyone know what and rate? I wondering about BBJ.
    She Offers BBBJ for 100 roses more, and FS 500 roses more, both I would not partake in she is just OK in looks neither are worth the $$ I have not partaken just for 260 roses for a HHR BBJ NO WAY.

  2. #22934
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask a newbie question, are most of the ladies on Rubrankings real, reliable and a place to "get it all"?

  3. #22933

    Kimmi extras

    I read kimmo offers extra. Does anyone know what and rate? I wondering about BBJ.

  4. #22932
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?
    I've been seeing Summer for many years. She has a great personality, very sensual, great massage and has a great body. She works out and exercises and stays in shape. You can't go wrong, just treat her well!

  5. #22931

    She Is Good To Go

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?
    She is only HJ and that is if she is comfortable with you might take 2 visits, the pics are real and recent she does workout a couple times a week. Easy and safe location and parking is in the street and there are plenty of spots.

  6. #22930

    Summer in South County

    I've about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?

    I've been seeing Summer for years. She looks better than her pics. She is probably 15 to 20 pounds smaller than last year. She keeps herself in good.

    Shape. She give a really good sensual massage. Her location is a business.

    Area. Parking is decent, I've never had any issues. She is easy to schedule with and is easy to talk to. Her place is super clean and quiet.

  7. #22929

    South county Summer

    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?

  8. #22928

    Wrong URL My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp
    Here is the ad.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-58723.html

  9. #22927

    Anybody See This One

    She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp

  10. #22926

    Shhh pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    The pictures were Angie's.
    Angie's had the same pics for a loooong time and I haven't seen a report on her forever. I've never pulled the trigger cause I can't imagine her looks and weight have improved over the years.

  11. #22925
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.
    Wow she sounds great! And smart.

  12. #22924
    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.
    The pictures were Angie's.

  13. #22923

    It had shhhh in the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.
    It had shhhh in the post. No name.

  14. #22922
    Yep. I missed that until after I made my post. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    The post says, best hand job he's ever received.

  15. #22921

    Is this ssshhhh Angie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I know it says no one new but she's been posting more often, so the door may be open. That's cheap for a massage, even if it's just a massage. Anyone know location or general details? I'm in Clayton area and would like a good lunchtime visit in the near future.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177919847
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape