Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 556 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 8327
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Zoe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl in Minneapolis. Said she's heading to Vegas next. BBFS included.

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...visiting-mpls/
    Talked to her. She sounds legit and really cool. Will be here tomorrow. For a month. Confirmed BBFS CIP and GFE at $$. 50 hhr and 4 $hour.

    Number is good on link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0080.jpg‎   IMG_0090.jpg‎   IMG_0089.jpg‎  

  2. #7246

    Haven't posted in awhile

    Moved away been back a little bit of time now. Was wondering if anybody had a petite white girl or Latina they are willing to share? Haven't enjoyed myself lately so I don't have a trade just looking to get back into the fun.

  3. #7245

    When did this become a barter site

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNoodles  [View Original Post]
    I have a hot Latina I'll trade but you have to have one that's hot too she's 25,120 lbs and killer body send me a pic I'll send you one.
    I thought this site was about sharing information not bartering.

  4. #7244

    Trade

    I have a hot Latina I'll trade but you have to have one that's hot too she's 25,120 lbs and killer body send me a pic I'll send you one.

  5. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl in Minneapolis. Said she's heading to Vegas next. BBFS included.

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...visiting-mpls/
    Looks TGTBT. How much was the damage?

  6. #7242
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Zoe

    Met this girl in Minneapolis. Said she's heading to Vegas next. BBFS included.

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...visiting-mpls/

  7. #7241

    Moewetts aka: Hershey

    She has a hot little body for someone who has a lot of kids. Got a front tooth missing, hence no smile shots. Makes weird grunting and belching sounds while banging. I have repeated.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/178003063

  8. #7240
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    Satin is friendly and upbeat. Not the best body but a good fuck if you're into Granny's. I have repeated when no one else was available.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/177962355

    Dionn is from Portland and is a sexy BBW granny. She is all about the fun. Good personality, probably not a repeat because I'm not a huge BBW fan, I'm just very horny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/177956352
    Hey you got my type. Granny. Huge tits. Curvy. Whats the donation?

  9. #7239

    She will forget you

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDog2010  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lynn 2 weeks ago. We agreed on a 3 pm sameday meeting finally arrived at 8 pm. She did keep updating that she was running late.

    Her tryst add https://tryst.link/escort/lynnfox says she prefers her clients to book 24 hours in advance, next time I'm in vegas I will repeat but will.

    Schedule a day earlier.
    If you give her a full 24 hours she will forget you in about 30 minutes. That's way too much time for her to remember something. She's a total scatterbrain and she will be late regardless of one day, one week, or one month in advance.

  10. #7238

    Bare with granny

    Satin is friendly and upbeat. Not the best body but a good fuck if you're into Granny's. I have repeated when no one else was available.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/177962355

    Dionn is from Portland and is a sexy BBW granny. She is all about the fun. Good personality, probably not a repeat because I'm not a huge BBW fan, I'm just very horny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/177956352

  11. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about these 2 Lynn and Mary (name could be Abby) thinking about having them over at my suite on Fremont Street for a couple hours (separately). Do you think they're worth the time?
    I saw Lynn 2 weeks ago. We agreed on a 3 pm sameday meeting finally arrived at 8 pm. She did keep updating that she was running late.

    Her tryst add https://tryst.link/escort/lynnfox says she prefers her clients to book 24 hours in advance, next time I'm in vegas I will repeat but will.

    Schedule a day earlier.

  12. #7236

    Cupcake link

    Quote Originally Posted by SirNasty64  [View Original Post]
    What's the link so we know not to mess with her? And at the same time there are many reviews out there that says not to mess with any of these chicks that ask for a deposit before they meet up.
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/176533896

  13. #7235

    Info on Lynn and Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    Her name could be Abby, because I don't know what her name is and I didn't ask. Doesn't look as good as her photos. I would repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/175810406

    Lynn is a decent fuck but she is always late and a scatterbrain. She is very wet so you should make her lay on a towel.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678

    Lagacy is a good hot chocolate, but I stopped seeing her because she keeps calling and asking for favors.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/175826513

    Have fun, they will be late.
    Thinking about these 2 Lynn and Mary (name could be Abby) thinking about having them over at my suite on Fremont Street for a couple hours (separately). Do you think they're worth the time?

  14. #7234

    Link?

    What's the link so we know not to mess with her? And at the same time there are many reviews out there that says not to mess with any of these chicks that ask for a deposit before they meet up.

    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Because she is a thief. Several months ago I was kinda interested in meeting up with her and asked if she had any content for sale. She seemed halfway legit, sent a little over $50 for these awesome videos she supposedly was going to send. Of course she promptly ghosted once she received the cashapp. Phatt fuck probably got herself a bucket of bon bons and a 2 liter cherry coke to wash it down.

  15. #7233

    Don't send Cupcake any money

    Because she is a thief. Several months ago I was kinda interested in meeting up with her and asked if she had any content for sale. She seemed halfway legit, sent a little over $50 for these awesome videos she supposedly was going to send. Of course she promptly ghosted once she received the cashapp. Phatt fuck probably got herself a bucket of bon bons and a 2 liter cherry coke to wash it down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape