Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 26664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22494

    Ronnie Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Is she legit? Only shows oral in her likes but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337
    I had seen her before about 1 year and a half ago I think she worked at serenity for a small time was offering FS back then to she use to go by Ronnie Rae I think idk what she looks like now or if that even is her maybe someone stole her pics but I could say definitively that the girl in the pic is real just don't know if that's her or if she still looks like that.

  2. #22493

    Exotic fun no strings attached

    Anyone have any experience with her. Was trying to contact but no response. She usually posts in escort & dom / fetish section.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/937030135572

  3. #22492

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/574915468545

    Two days ago she told me $100 for the hr, yesterday her add said $150,last night it went to $200 and this morning it says $300. Ok I like a fat ass every now and again but $300 . Either someone has white knighted her or her candy use has gone through the roof. Might be a blessing she ghosted me at $100.
    Inflation is a mother fucker!

  4. #22491

    Interesting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/574915468545

    Two days ago she told me $100 for the hr, yesterday her add said $150,last night it went to $200 and this morning it says $300. Ok I like a fat ass every now and again but $300 . Either someone has white knighted her or her candy use has gone through the roof. Might be a blessing she ghosted me at $100.

  5. #22490

    Mandy

    I've recently dreamt of Mandy. Nothing really new to add that hasn't already been reported. Friendly nice gal but very mechanical. Definitely not GFE but a nice time. Comms are ok but spotty. Very tall nice body and takes it very good but just seems to want it over with asap. Doesn't let you touch / grab hair, bbj but no cim YMMV tho. Says she don't do that. $. 20/ hhr may repeat possibly. I'd really like to find a gal who doesn't mind cim. Doesn't have to swallow but I just need that release LOL! Upon arrival to the spot I noticed her bf / handler outside next door watching but there was no interference so that was cool. Stay safe out there!

    - Cam Out.

  6. #22489

    Bobbie Jayne, Breezy, and Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone, looking for a few suggestions as I'll be making my way to town tomorrow through the weekend. I've seen the posts for Tall Mandy, Masterpiece of A, Benz's Jenna and a couple others. If you guys can DM or respond publicly, just looking for a few options that most likely be available than not. It's been a long time and I'm definitely in need! Thank you in advance for the help.

    Anyone who is looking for advice on Mongering in Tijuana or Thailand, feel free to drop a DM as I've been traveling to both places the past couple of years frequently.

    Thank you again and Remain Safe Everyone!
    Depends on what you're into. Currently, I would only suggest the follow three.

    Bobbie Jayne. Super cool girl. She's a fit, fire dancer and I think former stripper (Very good covered BJ and FS. Only bare will be the HJ. Nice big boobs, trim waist, and nice ass. You won't be disappointed, and you'll definitely put Grand Rapids on your scheduled visits.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69

    Breezy. Very cool girl. She's been around for a while. Nice body. Perky boobs, smaller waist and a fat butt. Similar build to Bobbie Jayne but with smaller boobs LOL. Has a bbj that will blow your damn mind. You may not make it to the FS. If you do, it's covered FS with a tight kitty. Very good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/716345130246

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/956272602555

    Megan. Skinny fit girl. I think mid to lates 30 (Good bbj and covered FS but let me tell you— she can take an absolute pounding in her ass. Greek is always worth the drive and she really gets into it like she enjoys it. Fascinating how she's so skinny but her tight butt can take however deep your heart desires. My go to for Greek in the area. Just a quick trot out to Muskegon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/415448579019

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...-/527147695947

  7. #22488

    Looking for decent providers

    Hi everyone, if someone could recommend a good service, that would be fantastic. Not all of that crap. A nice-looking, bb, Greek, and decent communicator is expected. If you have a list that can be helpful to many, quote this. Tia.

  8. #22487

    Breezy the white one

    It's a waste of time to meet her, she uses drugs, is not as white as she appears in pictures, and is rude and always intoxicated. It would be wiser to skip if you were going to meet her. However, her fees are low. $$ hr, $. 4 hr, etc.

  9. #22486
    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip2  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I seen two posts in the past couple days stating they have conversion w her then ghosted. She had posts named Euphoria if I recall correctly.
    I found the reviews. They are in the Muskegon reports. As of now they are the 1st three reports you will see.

  10. #22485

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone, looking for a few suggestions as I'll be making my way to town tomorrow through the weekend. I've seen the posts for Tall Mandy, Masterpiece of A, Benz's Jenna and a couple others. If you guys can DM or respond publicly, just looking for a few options that most likely be available than not. It's been a long time and I'm definitely in need! Thank you in advance for the help.

    Anyone who is looking for advice on Mongering in Tijuana or Thailand, feel free to drop a DM as I've been traveling to both places the past couple of years frequently.

    Thank you again and Remain Safe Everyone!
    I recently visited Masterpiece of ass at her incall, dirtiest place I've ever set foot in, it was late afternoon, she was filthy, hadn't shower and was absolutely disgusting, I visited after reading several good reviews, I left and was very disappointed in the time and effort I wasted, as for Mandy, I've visited her twice, both times were OK, but very mechanical, never really connecting, and Jenna is very hit or miss and usually strong out on something and sweating like a hog. Just my personal experience, hope you enjoy GR.

  11. #22484

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAdriano  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone, looking for a few suggestions as I'll be making my way to town tomorrow through the weekend. I've seen the posts for Tall Mandy, Masterpiece of A, Benz's Jenna and a couple others. If you guys can DM or respond publicly, just looking for a few options that most likely be available than not. It's been a long time and I'm definitely in need! Thank you in advance for the help.

    Anyone who is looking for advice on Mongering in Tijuana or Thailand, feel free to drop a DM as I've been traveling to both places the past couple of years frequently.

    Thank you again and Remain Safe Everyone!
    Jasmine has always been a favorite of mine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/073241002227

  12. #22483
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan16  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT. Keep us posted! Would be worth the drive.
    Pretty sure I seen two posts in the past couple days stating they have conversion w her then ghosted. She had posts named Euphoria if I recall correctly.

  13. #22482

    Out of Town Monger Suggestions

    Hi Everyone, looking for a few suggestions as I'll be making my way to town tomorrow through the weekend. I've seen the posts for Tall Mandy, Masterpiece of A, Benz's Jenna and a couple others. If you guys can DM or respond publicly, just looking for a few options that most likely be available than not. It's been a long time and I'm definitely in need! Thank you in advance for the help.

    Anyone who is looking for advice on Mongering in Tijuana or Thailand, feel free to drop a DM as I've been traveling to both places the past couple of years frequently.

    Thank you again and Remain Safe Everyone!

  14. #22481
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Is she legit? Only shows oral in her likes but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337
    Looks TGTBT. Keep us posted! Would be worth the drive.

  15. #22480

    Early morning meets

    Has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Good service? Is she legit? Only shows oral in her likes but if she's good might be worth it. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/871038737337

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape