Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 33068
-
10-25-24 16:30 #27443Senior Member

Posts: 172I just came back from seeing her. She has a private residence in Middletown area. She lets me in we do an LE check and then head off to her room. Slight smell of smoke but it was not overpowering. BBJ was nice while she moaned sucking me off. For the life of me though I just could not get it up and called it shortly after we started. I know myself and sometimes with someone new there's something floating around in my head that prevents me from getting hard, that or I watch too much porn. She looks like her ads but be advised she is hiding her gut pretty well in those pics, it was a real turn off in person for me. She is definitely real though, and I did not experience any comm issues with her when setting up date. Damage 100 qv.
Originally Posted by ByMyselfToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:04 #27442Regular Member

Posts: 18She's a guy
Checked all the pics against those she sent me and she or he is using different girls in the ads. But since she never meets anyone I am pretty sure now this is a guy posing. Who for some twisted reason gets off on setting guys up and blowing them off. Strange kicks.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 11:19 #27441Senior Member

Posts: 930Tramp Stamp
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/791316076667
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I also got some pics and one was of lower back, no guns. Have not seen her yet.
-
10-25-24 06:25 #27440Senior Member

Posts: 298Does anyone know what extras are included in her VIP?
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 21:56 #27439Senior Member

Posts: 32Sylvia
Sorry forgot to mention the rates and the ad is down now.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
It was her usual 4 . 4 hr and it said + $$$ for BBFS and if you scrolled down further it said + $$ for BBFS. Lmao (yes it said two diff prices for BBFS in the same ad for the same provider).
-
10-24-24 19:49 #27438Senior Member

Posts: 672Lucy
Nope.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
We are talking about Lucy Milano.
-
10-24-24 16:33 #27437Senior Member

Posts: 398A la carte upcharger
I called her. She wanted to upcharge for everything that went beyond penetration, including kissing, tit-sucking, fiv, etc. To negotiate every little part of the sex act saps all of the eros and spontaneity from it. I passed on her.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
Barnes.
-
10-24-24 16:26 #27436Senior Member

Posts: 398Is this the Lucy were talking about?
Gentlemen,
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
Is this the Lucy were talking about?
Thanks.
Barnes.
-
10-24-24 13:27 #27435Senior Member

Posts: 5229Lori
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-276605?page=2#Review.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
10-24-24 11:51 #27434Senior Member

Posts: 32Sylvia
Looks like she's doing BBFS now. Albeit hilarious rates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/138281137821
-
10-24-24 09:14 #27433Senior Member

Posts: 110Olita Girls
Has anyone seen Lori in the past? She's coming to Hartford over the weekend, and I was wondering how she performs compared to others. And does anyone know if she allows bb of any kind?
This would be my first time seeing a girl from Olita, and any info on what to expect would be wonderful.
https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/lori.html
-
10-23-24 23:06 #27432Senior Member

Posts: 328Same vibe
I remain hopeful, sounds similar, but different to my experiences. She is supposedly very choosey and discrete. Admit to now rapidly losing interest as I keep trying and she does not.
Originally Posted by ByMyselfToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:36 #27431Senior Member

Posts: 982I did a deep dive on image searches. There is one particular photo that resonates as being associated with a negative story. Some pics show a heavily tattooed girl. I don't trust the multiple ads & different ph #'s. I'd pass https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/902300808845.
Originally Posted by ByMyselfToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:27 #27430Senior Member

Posts: 982Sketchy, I'd steer clear. I had the exact same exchange. I don't imagine her being any more hospitable in person.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 18:03 #27429Senior Member

Posts: 364Re: Charisma
I was intrigued by her newest pictures and reached out yesterday to make a date. Communication was reasonably quick but standoffish. And I quote, "Are you affiliated with any law enforcement or agency? Answer yes or no ONLY!!!” Only in caps and three exclamation points. After my reply, she sent me a follow up with rates, 1. 5 QV, 2. 2 HH, 3 HR, and an additional 1 for GFE or BB. Outcalls starting at 6!. Three times in that one text she stressed in CAPS, "CASH ONLY". She came across as way too cold and, again, standoffish, so I took a pass.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
Play safe! - TL.












Reply With Quote




