Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 1316 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36558

    Rough play

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.
    BDSM isn't really my thing. I also believe just based on my experience she would charge a whole lot more for that type of session. As far as the scars are concerned they looked like they could be from burns, but of course it could be from anything else.

  2. #36557

    CeCe on University

    I was on university yesterday morning and got in touch with STG provider CeCe. She picked up immediately and I was at her incall moments later. I got the room number and knocked twice with no answer which made me a little uneasy. Then the door Nextdoor opened and it was her. She said her shower was broken so she was using her girls. She looked and smelled great so I wasn't worried. She opened her door and we went in. Her place was orderly and smelled good. I sat the 80 on the bed and we got comfortable. She is the girl in the pics and has flawless soft skin with no signs or picking or other issues. Breasts are natural and a great size. Booty is nice round and soft. BBBJ felt great and got me to attention. Cover went on and she mounted. Kitty had no odor and was nice snug warm and wet. Didn't take long to finish in the bag and I was in my way. CeCe is a cool girl and drama free IMO. I'll def see her again.

  3. #36556

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    So sorry for your loss Andi.

  4. #36555

    Few updates

    Been doing my thang in the background and have a few updates from some dreams I had.

    First up Effy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/650774434248

    She was a sweet girl Ike someone else mentioned. Didn't have a bad dm with her. Comms were decent. Came to agreement of qv at her incall. Damage was 1. 2. BBBJ was decent. She got into it and then wrapped up k-9. She did have a smell down below but powered thru and finished in the bag. Would.

    Lili.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/805394032181

    Seen her a few times. She's been really good with comms. Head relief is on point. Only downside is if she got her monthly red visitor she won't tell you. And I don't get down like that. So I haven't gone in on that yet. But 2 x head relief and cim. Damage was. 80 and. 1.

    Maddy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door

    She does not look like her pics anymore. Lots of baby damage. Cute face and nice head relief. Comms we're good and incall is very nice. Damage was 1. 5. Dream was quik. So BBBJ and wrapped up k-9 as well.

    This has been over the past few months. Still out there looking for a regular.

    Stay safe out there mongers.

  5. #36554

    Link Was Missing

    Link to Sophia did not attach the first time.

    LB.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.
    Solman816 Solman816 is offline.

    Senior Member.

    Posts: 211.

    Italian / mistress Sophia.

    Decided to the roll the dice on this one the other day. I do believe the pics are her but they were taken during better times. Her body is still quite nice, but she had a bunch of scar tissue from possibly burns or something else on different parts of her body. She was relatively nice. Performance was ok but nothing special. Donation for the hour is definitely (3. 0) too high for what was provided, no MSOG, no BBBJ, and little to no kissing. On a positive her kitty was quite tight. Not the worst experience ever but definitely not great. I wouldn't repeat but feel free to giver her a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177653032

  6. #36553
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese  [View Original Post]
    I hate to hear about her passing!

    Awhile back I asked if she was available but I never once thought to ask HOW she was doing; I just assumed everything was okay.
    Ya, tough situation.

  7. #36552

    BDSM Provider Who Enjoys Getting Fisted, Flogged, Pierced, etc?

    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars – perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.

  8. #36551
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states 120 qv, you paid 100 - that is Great! Too many mongers blindly pay a providers asking rate when they could have paid less.

    Mongers. This is a clear example, that we should offer less than the rate a provider posts in her ad!!

    LB.
    Always haggle, the only ones that won't haggle is the Latinas. They stick to their price in my experience.

  9. #36550
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Her new pics look good. Does she actually look like them now? I went to see her maybe 6 months ago. She looked terrible then. I bailed on her. House smelled like cats also.
    Yes she looks like them. Her new house in San Marco was clean. She was just getting out the shower when I arrived.

  10. #36549

    Big booty goth

    Has any one dreamt with her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/907163537492

  11. #36548
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. She was sweet 🙏128591;128591;.

  12. #36547

    Mostly agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all I saw the sexy Robin last night man what an incredible woman, amazing BBBJ, doggie, mish, lazy dog etc. Went through the alphabet with her. Incredible body! Robin

    is very a cool easy going provider that makes you feel at ease. She informed me that she was taking a trip up to Jacksonville to visit some old friends that she has made up there. So gentleman if you have her number and you missed her in the passed here is your chance..
    My experience was relatively close to yours. She's a gorgeous woman for sure. Very clean. However, she takes cleanliness to another level. Definitely a germaphobe. Idk how many sanitary wipes she used. Also no DATY which is big for me. No touching of the kitty at all, at least inside. In addition, she was hyper paranoid that I was trying to take the condom off. I was not. All that said, I would still try to see her again contingent upon her not being so uptight. The only reason I'm even saying this is because I feel like I'm a total gentleman, and my hygiene is impeccable for a reason. This is why I was surprised at her precautionary demeanor. Again, she is absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully she will become more at ease with familiarity.

  13. #36546
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Ty so much for the kind words.

    I feel the love guys, thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.
    I hate to hear about her passing!

    Awhile back I asked if she was available but I never once thought to ask HOW she was doing; I just assumed everything was okay.

  14. #36545

    Mandarin

    Anyone have any info on this one. Or one in the San Jose / Mandarin area? Message me if you prefer. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/896108078256

  15. #36544
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Ty so much for the kind words.

    I feel the love guys, thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.
    Sorry Andi, I've seen you and Natalie several times and love you both as people. My heart goes out to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape