Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 10414
-
10-23-24 10:15 #9574Regular Member

Posts: 9Rates
Lisa-80 Hayley-120.
Originally Posted by Luker86
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 02:36 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 902Pics
Notice she doesn't post her face, I got her to send me 1 before I pulled the trigger and what I saw when I got inside her dump was not even a fading glimpse of what she use to look like. Not sure how long she's been doing this game But that's an important lesson I've learned over the years if they're hiding the face its for that very reason. But YMMV and maybe / hopefully she's cleaned up by now so TOFTT and give us an updated report brother.
Originally Posted by Luker86
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 16:18 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 32Oh wow that bad? Because yeah. She looks quite pretty from those pics. Amazing how much can change overtime. What did you see that had you run back to your truck? I'm guessing a combination of age, stress, drugs, etc that took its toll over the years?
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:34 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone know what happened to Sexxy Exotic down in Lumberton? She hasn't posted in over a month now. She was a good one.
-
10-21-24 19:13 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 700Autopsy
Autopsies are always done, then released to the family, sometime the coroners office will list the cause of death,.
.
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:40 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 208I knew her for many years and used to see her when I passed through Fayetteville off and on. One the the prettiest women I ever met. It's a shame she's gone at such an early age. We talked about our experiences in the military almost every time we met. Never had any problems with her always kind and courteous. Sometimes she was difficult to get in touch with but the wait was worth it.
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 22:02 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 902Bree
Looking at the date of the wake, which is next week I'm wondering if they had to do an autopsy to determine or rule out anything? Or maybe giving family time to come down here?? I thought she owned the place but she was telling me at the last dream about how old her landlord is and didn't know if she'd be there much longer. This was back in the summer and although there wasn't any physical signs of demons she was very hyper and jittery. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 21:19 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 278Bri
Last few months she's been staying in a hotel over off Owen by the hospital. Its sad, she was a good person.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 14:48 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 508Wow
I live near where she was living / hosting and noticed the house had been blocked from road with dumpsters and cleaning everything out. Was wondering what was going on. We know she had some problems but a lot of us had some good times with her.
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 14:46 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 226Oh, wow. I'm in Raleigh, but I've always been sort of fascinated by her. I could never figure out how to try to set something up with her because she was there and I'm here. Her looks were super hot, but she got such mixed reports on reliability and comms. I wonder if she got into drugs and it caught up with her.
Originally Posted by Eppi1888
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 14:11 #9564Regular Member

Posts: 7Emerson Grey
For the ones looking for Emerson she is on STG today. She's the best. No regrets.
-
10-20-24 14:04 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 625Sassy
PICS in case page gets deleted.
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 13:44 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 146Bri
Bri passed away. Don't know what happened.
https://www.jerniganwarren.com/obitu...ittany-Edwards#tributewall.
-
10-20-24 02:24 #9561Senior Member

Posts: 902Sassy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177657243
Those pics are from another time in her life and the place she occupies fits right in with her current look. Demons running wild on her and in the place she lays her head. I've been to some messed up places for dreams but when I pulled up and then ignorantly walked inside I handed her the donation then ran back to my truck! YMMV and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Luker86
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 22:33 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks! And yeah I didn't see that one but she would work too based on the pics. Do you remember what her rates were?
Originally Posted by MailMan69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





