Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 7529
-
10-24-24 16:28 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 86Sally
Does Sally still have her shop in the Sam Sung Plaza on Keeaumoku? Haven't seen an ad for her lately.
-
10-23-24 02:22 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 27Looking for a good massage with prostate
Any good provider that does prostate massage?
-
10-23-24 02:07 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 622JJ near kuakini
Lost her contact info and I haven't seen any ads posted for a while. Is she still around?
-
10-21-24 16:51 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 223No. This person is Thai.
Originally Posted by Emepe
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 16:31 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 108Anna
Is this the same person that advertises on craigslistand only uses email now for contact? Is she Ukranian?
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 23:51 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 90Don't know who China Mary is, but it's at CC20X, where Hiran used to be.
Originally Posted by SHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 20:28 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 713Is that the old China Mary place?
Originally Posted by BruddahJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 02:11 #6352Senior Member

Posts: 118Sukhumvit Four Hands
This is also relevant to the MojoVillage thread but thought I'd post here too. I see this place has been written up before but has anyone ever done the 4 hands at Sukhumvit? If so, does this mean the HE is 4 hands too? Thanks. PM is okay too.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...er-3302_387433
-
10-13-24 16:39 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 80Very Sweet Thai Tea
Yep, at $360, that's pricey.
Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 15:16 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 50Jasmine CC
This is my first post after lurking a long time.
I visited Jasmine a little while ago, nice Chinese woman, she speaks English well so no need for a translation app like some others.
Easy parking at CC she give good directions to her place, and pays part of the parking for you.
Shower and massage, Paid the. 60 upfront. I had her give me the full walk on the back treatment, I almost tapped out a couple of times but wanted a good massage. She seems well trained for the massage.
When she was almost finished with the massage she rubbed her fingers on the balls from the back as a hint I think.
On the flip, she asks if more massage, I asked what the donation would be for he she is open says some give her 60 or 70 or 80. I asked what it would be if she did top off, she says $ extra. I asked if we did go there if I could get a tit job. She says sure.
I had a good time, total $. 6 with tip would go again, she is friendly and warm. Nothing else is on the table from what she says.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23298088.html
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23307351.html
She doesn't look like the pictures but none of them do.
-
10-12-24 06:43 #6349Senior Member

Posts: 66Very Sweet Thai Tea
Sweet Tea is back on Oahu, but not for very long. She plans on leaving for good.
Seen her a couple times. She starts with a little massage to get you a little loose and relaxed. Then a nice, slow oil rubdown. Enough to make me doze off a bit. Then a sensual B2 B teaser will get me awake! She then checks under the hood to make sure everything is lubed and functioning. She wiped me down and asked me to flip and that's when it starts to get hot with B2 B nuru. One of the most erotic experiences I've ever had! I can barely handle it. Can you? She's a really nice girl. Speaks fairly well and interested in getting to know people. She is a bit pricey and may be hard to get to. But, she's worth the effort. You all know the best never stick around long. You can go to someone who only wants your money and rush you out the door. Or you can have an experience you'll never forget.
So, if you have not tried yet, give her a shot before she goes. Make her short stay in Hawaii a little more worth while.
https://tryst.link/massage/sweet-thai-tea
-
10-11-24 12:24 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 1142Ad
Never seen an ad. They are on Yelp with a few pictures.
Originally Posted by OhMyLanta808
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 00:25 #6347Regular Member

Posts: 22Is there a link for an ad?
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 02:46 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 1142Cc 203
Same experience. No complaints. No nice and polite. Always send me home with a bag of treats and a follow up text thanking me for choosing the lady I got. When I leave the Hot Stone ladies are hanging out downstairs with that sad how come you no see us. Very clean and a decent massage.
Originally Posted by BruddahJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 02:31 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 1403Ok. Got it. Thanks. Good to hear about good value.
Originally Posted by BruddahJoe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





