Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 33062
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27422

    I think I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    It's hygiene 101.

    Unfortunately, most of the high volume girls (or strung out ones as is frequently the case) don't take the time to 'clean things up' between dates, and that's what you're encountering.

    I had one once that was so bad the stench hit me as soon as I walked in the room (horrible) I turned around and walked out.

    Certain STD's will also generate an unpleasant odor down there so something else to consider.
    First time on this forum after a while of swearing off of American ******. Looking at the pictures on STG and reading the posts here is enough to make me asexual. I'll save my money!

  2. #27421
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, looking for new rim sluts.

    Can anyone add to my list?

    Cali, lady M, Kelly (EH), erin / khaley, Bella crutches.

    That's my current line up. Who am I missing?
    Sierra does rimming. She is nice and her rates are affordable. Only downside is she is bad in responding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/118481389429

  3. #27420

    Katt

    No idea. But please repeat the last letter for 3-letter names to make them searchable here.

    Quote Originally Posted by UconnRascal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kat lately? She usually posts out of Springfield but is in East Hartford currently. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/444731408376

  4. #27419

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by UconnRascal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kat lately? She usually posts out of Springfield but is in East Hartford currently. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/444731408376
    Read my post 26235 on June 3rd.

    BMD.

  5. #27418

    Kat

    Anyone seen Kat lately? She usually posts out of Springfield but is in East Hartford currently. Any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/444731408376

  6. #27417

    Alpha in the 1990's

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow  [View Original Post]
    Ok my favorites back the alpha where. Madison hot blonde from Boston Yvonne, Lilly from South Carolina, Lori recently retired independent. Who were your favorites?
    I can specifically remember that I visited Alpha on May 16, 1990, as the breaking news on TV was that both Sammy Davis, Jr and Jim Henson (creator of the Muppets) had died earlier that day, an unusual pairing. I ended up getting a one-hour session with a gorgeous mixed-race Black / White woman in her mid-20's who was 5'11" and somewhat big-boned but not fat, large beautiful breasts. I think her name was Brianna, I remember her saying that she commuted up to Alpha from New London. A great GFE session with lots of DATY (which she clearly enjoyed) before finishing doggie style. I liked her so much that I had at least 3 more sessions with her before she disappeared for good, too bad. Hopefully, some lucky guy grabbed her for good. Still the tallest female I've ever had sex with.

    Later in the early 1990's, I had several sessions at Alpha with a slender young lady who was a regular member here on USASG as "Brunette" and then followed her to "Tubs for Two" in Meriden. She ended up moving to Massachusetts and I still keep in touch with her, believe it or not. I can't remember her working name at either place, sorry.

    I occasionally drive by Alpha's old building, that building is closed and abandoned and the neighborhood looks just as bad as it did when the Alpha was first closed down, closing down the Alpha accomplished nothing.

  7. #27416
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, looking for new rim sluts.

    Can anyone add to my list?

    Cali, lady M, Kelly (EH), erin / khaley, Bella crutches.

    That's my current line up. Who am I missing?
    Hope there are more, most of thoses are off the scene for 1 reason or the other.

  8. #27415

    Rim sluts

    Hi all, looking for new rim sluts.

    Can anyone add to my list?

    Cali, lady M, Kelly (EH), erin / khaley, Bella crutches.

    That's my current line up. Who am I missing?

  9. #27414
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow  [View Original Post]
    Ok my favorites back the alpha where. Madison hot blonde from Boston Yvonne, Lilly from South Carolina, Lori recently retired independent. Who were your favorites?
    There was a big firm breastfed lady seemed on her early 30's that wore glasses, long hair and I think split time down south.

    Also there was a really loud dark haired lady with enormous tits. Like HHH size. Really lod. Could have been Hispanic. Not sure.

  10. #27413

    The Alpha Club roll call

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Those were the days my friend!
    Ok my favorites back the alpha where. Madison hot blonde from Boston Yvonne, Lilly from South Carolina, Lori recently retired independent. Who were your favorites?

  11. #27412

    Hailee pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some pictures or an active ad?
    https://www.threads.net/@hailees.hell

    BMD.

  12. #27411
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some pictures or an active ad?
    I'd search IG. She doesn't post too much on the typical spots. She also watches the board, so maybe she will reach out on the side.

  13. #27410

    Massage Roxy

    Any update on Roxy with the short hair. Was out east for a while and up north. Haven't seen or hear about in a while.

  14. #27409
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    The shitbags that bash Hailee (to make it clear, if you spew out shit means you are in essence shit and metaphorically a bag containing shit hence shitbag) most likely an abuser of women (domestic violence (a pathetic pussy of a man who beats up women) pretty much a loser and doesn't know how to be a better person so has to berate weaker

    people in order to feel good, they make up shit to glorify themselves trying to improve their cred here or they can't handle rejection cause of inability to mature, your post history is under your moniker so it's easy to identify a sour grape basher and the lies they spread, yup we have a few shitbags in mass too they are everywhere.
    I agree with you 100% and from what I hear there have ben a lot of issues of dudes not treating her well. And I know some of you reading this right now are those people. Yoh get a gem like Haillee, treat her right. Domt forget there's 100 of ther dudes that want to see her.

  15. #27408
    Can we get some pictures or an active ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    I see Hailee is back in the Hartford area this evening.

    I saw her 'early on' (when she was at Aqua). Nothing to complain about and as others have commented much more 'into it' than most.

    That said, judging by her ever-increasing rates the monies some of you guys are apparently throwing at her is absurd (IMHO).

    HAILEE GRIMM.

    QV 180.

    HHR 260.

    HR 480.

    BARE 150.

    While I'm somewhat fortunate to have the coin, I'd no sooner pay those rates (for ANYONE) than I'd pay $100 for a candy bar. I don't blame her for getting what she can, but what's amazing to me is the extent (expense) some mongers will go to for a piece of tail.

    As I've said before, to each his own I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape