Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35137

    Orange Latinas

    Went for a late night snack over at orange. Went for Divana and while she was ok, she is a lot fluffier than pictures make her out to be LOL. I wouldn't repeat, almost went soft mid session as I'm just not into big wide women. But if that's your thing more power to you her rack was pretty decent and mouth skills almost made me pop prematurely.

  2. #35136

    Ashland Perfect. Disppointment

    After all the great review, reached out to the handler for ashland perfect. Had a late night appointment scheduled with Ella. I walked in and it was a decent looking asian girl with dark hair just past shoulder lenght. I kept asking for ella and she said that was her. So after multiple times I shrugged and handed over the 300 for VIP. The girl was def cute. She got undressed for the TS but had a Bush (heard Ella is clean shaven), didn't have any fun in the TS, no BBBJ preview. During massage def got the full body cat bath, rimming but no between the leg BBBJ while laying face down. I'm like 99% sure I got bait and switched and likely saw Mimi. Or it was just a matter of seeing her at 10 PM. Wasn't a bad session overall, TS, Rimming, BBBJ. But it didn't live up to the hype.

  3. #35135

    Some reports when I was here last weekend

    Orange- Kiki.

    She's is my ATF, with Monica, and Anne. Service was top notch, as you seen other reviewed she will be missed. New girl Mia took her place she super pretty but Kiki had me in all the right places.

    Ashland Perfect- Michelle.

    I thought that was a bait and switch but boy I was wrong. She's older a little thick has a nice milfy face. Her BBBJ and rimming is on pair with those of Monica and Anne. She stays in Chicago but circles different spas so I'll be back to see her or even Ella.

    Hot star Luna.

    She was when I struck out, no table shower and little BBBJ, she's a smoker but had some nice naturals just didn't mesh. Little sad but we can win them all.

    I'll be back with hopefully pocket filled again. I don't know how you Chicago mongers do it, I would get piss poor being here.

    P. s I be even worst off if KP would ever verify me but that might be a good thing. Be Safe my fellow mongers.

    AK187.

  4. #35134

    DiDaDi foot massage

    Just paid a visit after being given the option of 2 places through text, one south and this place up north. Paid 60 for the half hour and was quoted 180 just for body to body. It's been a while so I went with it. Table shower was b2 b and was given a prostate which made it feel good. Blew on the table and felt like I overpaid. The masseuse wasn't all that great looking, big breast's and probably in her late 40's maybe 50's. Lots of ink for those not a fan of it. Won't be going back, she gave her name and said to come back before she leaves. She'll be there for a month and is from Vietnam.

  5. #35133

    Fine ass Latinas at Orange

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterBlack  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, Orange website is showing 4 latina smoke shows (imo). Does anyone have any intel before I make the hr drive. TIA!
    I can't speak to the service of the Latinas as I was there to see Uki again. She's just beautiful to me.

    But I did see 2 of the Latinas and they are fine as hell. The videos on IG are legit. I think I saw Dulce and she looks better in person. Short asf maybe 5 foot tall.

    I lean towards the Asians but this group of Latinas has me interested. Hope one of you drop a report.

  6. #35132

    Orange

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterBlack  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, Orange website is showing 4 latina smoke shows (imo). Does anyone have any intel before I make the hr drive. TIA!
    Yeah I just saw their IG a couple hours ago and definitely got to try and get in there. Looks very promising.

  7. #35131

    Coral

    I was in the area shopping and had time to kill so I stopped off at Coral. Met Yoyo a little thick but friendly probably late 30's. With a nice chest Massage was nice and relaxing. Took care of me at the end and I left happy. There was another girl that I saw when I was leaving, might have to stop in and see her when I'm back in area. Stay safe guys.

  8. #35130

    Orange latinas

    Hey all, Orange website is showing 4 latina smoke shows (imo). Does anyone have any intel before I make the hr drive. TIA!

  9. #35129

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GoopRuiz  [View Original Post]
    House fee HHR is 60, HR is 80.

    I always make an appointment with Emily for 300 so in total I pay 380 with the HR for FS. You can haggle for a cheaper price if you'd like, I personally don't as I feel the price is fair for what Emily brings but you can get her down to 260 for BBFS and bbj. She doesn't clock watch so you get a nice massage as well with your remaining time.
    Thanks for your reply. Very informative. I will report back with whatever I end up doing. Probably this week or next week.

  10. #35128
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapenny  [View Original Post]
    It may be something else now. The current place at the address of J W: https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...y-rubs/3492026.

    Phone is (312) 776-8868.
    Thanks, guys. Yelp shows them with the other number, and searches on that turned up a lot of hits in STG, etc, but as I look more carefully, those were dated last year.

  11. #35127

    J W Rejuvenating 26 XX W. Western.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, just tried to call JW at the number that appears everywhere (3029), and got a "subscriber is not in service" error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    The number I used for JW ended in 8868.
    It may be something else now. The current place at the address of J W: https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...y-rubs/3492026.

    Phone is (312) 776-8868.

  12. #35126

    Door fee and FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1640  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    So apparently we call SXL to make an appt?

    I know there is a door fee and then extra for L2 and L3?

    What is the door fee? And an estimate in L2 and FS?

    Sorry for all the questions. I've read over the posts but just want to be sure so I have enough when I get there.

    Eric.
    House fee HHR is 60, HR is 80.

    I always make an appointment with Emily for 300 so in total I pay 380 with the HR for FS. You can haggle for a cheaper price if you'd like, I personally don't as I feel the price is fair for what Emily brings but you can get her down to 260 for BBFS and bbj. She doesn't clock watch so you get a nice massage as well with your remaining time.

  13. #35125

    Jw

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay117  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, just tried to call JW at the number that appears everywhere (3029), and got a "subscriber is not in service" error.
    The number I used for JW ended in 8868.

  14. #35124

    New Mp Aster Thai

    Was in town for a short trip and an old friend told me she had opened a new spa Chicago, north Broadway. Called Aster. Nice little new spot. Since is was in town a few days took a chance. Was pretty nice. Rooms kinda small but I'm not there for the atmosphere. The girls are sweet and I was very happy drawing Alison. Above average in my opinion. Pretty standard service left very happy. YMMV. More you go the better it get is most likely.

  15. #35123

    Rtff

    No offense we've all been there but lots of posts just asking where to go lately. The reliable spots are covered here week in week out. There's a few apartments and a half dozen spas in Chinatown. We've all been there but it's clogging up the forum.

    Now, any word on where Kiki the stunner went? Orange is telling me she's still there but she's gone off the website. I'm not going to make the trip to just take whoever is available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape