Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 37348
-
10-22-24 20:25 #33163Senior Member

Posts: 222She is back in Richmond, leaving in the morning. Staying in a decent part of Midlothian up by the Arboretum. Reviews are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 18:29 #33162Senior Member

Posts: 27Its legit!
She is back. Saw her this afternoon and had a good time.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:39 #33161Senior Member

Posts: 41Moon. Rico
So I saw Rico yesterday. I had asked to see Saki but could tell once I got in there that it wasn't her. Still a great body, big Cs and with nice backside so I went with it. Did a shower where she cleaned me but nothing really else. Dried off, went to the bed, she started on my ripples then got me hard. Slipped the cover on for cg then rcg. Took cover off and finished with mic service but she didn't want it in her mouth. Pretty mechanical and not really what I was looking for but she got it done. Probably wouldn't see her again. Said she was from Japan and will be here a week or so.
-
10-22-24 10:54 #33160Senior Member

Posts: 35I got with her a while back. She is real. Not that good looking in real life but give a good BBBJ. No idea about the friend.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 10:14 #33159Senior Member

Posts: 161Tiffany
Good looking out on the report. I was wondering the same thing, she use to be in my regular rotation.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 05:50 #33158Senior Member

Posts: 234Same I may be willing to help depending on looks, is this the same one from midlothian who was on vacation 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:42 #33157Senior Member

Posts: 486Jada
$300 is pretty steep when you used to bang her for $60 imo.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 18:55 #33156Senior Member

Posts: 700Uncalled vs outcall
In my opinion, it is better to get a motel room, and have her come to me, this way, I control the environment. When you go to her incall, you never know who is hissing, has a key, at least with my own room, nobody is hiding in the bathroom, and the only ones who have keys, are me, and manages.
.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 18:48 #33155Senior Member

Posts: 253Lord knows that I've been wrong before, but I read it that he was saying that he was going to her either way. Just one scenario it was an incall at a motel vs an incall at a private residence. I could be wrong though.
But your answer still rings true in the sense that she would be then bringing potential heat on her spot.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:33 #33154Senior Member

Posts: 312She just started posting on STG again. I won't have any time for a few days to see if it is legit.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:16 #33153Senior Member

Posts: 736Simple
You taking all the inconveniences and risk that you can imagine even if you are single but only one pro that is that you use your own bed if you establish relationship as regular or something might worth the shot my opinion
.
Originally Posted by Ihmw2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:12 #33152Senior Member

Posts: 736Blast of the past
For those the enjoy one of the multiple Ashley the big ass one is coming to town or it's already in town full size truck no for amateurs or shawty search on tryhssss.
-
10-21-24 17:05 #33151Senior Member

Posts: 736The butt
The butt looks familiar doing some dates on Midlo then become SW at chambo ad look fake
.
Originally Posted by AmpLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 16:23 #33150Regular Member

Posts: 18Meeting at a house
Does anyone have any experience / concerns meeting a provider at a house instead of a hotel? Is this normal? What should I be aware of?
-
10-21-24 15:07 #33149Senior Member

Posts: 146Any intel before I FAFO
Nobody really posts about her much, but she's been around for awhile and is offering a 2 girl. Any red flags I should be wary of?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/177816848











Reply With Quote






