Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22916

    South county Summer

    Been thinking about trying this for a while but what is Summer's in call like and parking. Is she bigger than pics and what should be expected as the norm?

  2. #22915

    Wrong URL My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp
    Here is the ad.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-58723.html

  3. #22914

    Anybody See This One

    She has been running ads for quite some time I searched here and no info, phone number returns nothing and the pics go nowhere on an image search. One of you guys had to take a chance.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/files/07...439_large.webp

  4. #22913

    Shhh pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    The pictures were Angie's.
    Angie's had the same pics for a loooong time and I haven't seen a report on her forever. I've never pulled the trigger cause I can't imagine her looks and weight have improved over the years.

  5. #22912
    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.
    Wow she sounds great! And smart.

  6. #22911
    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.
    The pictures were Angie's.

  7. #22910

    It had shhhh in the post.

    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.
    It had shhhh in the post. No name.

  8. #22909
    Yep. I missed that until after I made my post. My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    The post says, best hand job he's ever received.

  9. #22908

    Is this ssshhhh Angie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I know it says no one new but she's been posting more often, so the door may be open. That's cheap for a massage, even if it's just a massage. Anyone know location or general details? I'm in Clayton area and would like a good lunchtime visit in the near future.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177919847
    Clicking on the link just takes you to the site and not a specific provider so I'm wondering if this is Angie.

  10. #22907
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnmhrd5050  [View Original Post]
    Been there 3 Times in last month.

    Same pretty young Asian girl early 30's.

    Around 5"2 100 lbs.

    Good massage lots of Teasing.

    On Flip goes straight for the Oil.

    Best HJ I've had in Years.
    Description of her other than Asian and early 30's was reminiscent of Catz.

  11. #22906

    She who?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I know it says no one new but she's been posting more often, so the door may be open. That's cheap for a massage, even if it's just a massage. Anyone know location or general details? I'm in Clayton area and would like a good lunchtime visit in the near future.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177919847
    Which ad is it?

  12. #22905

    Location

    I know it says no one new but she's been posting more often, so the door may be open. That's cheap for a massage, even if it's just a massage. Anyone know location or general details? I'm in Clayton area and would like a good lunchtime visit in the near future.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177919847

  13. #22904
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, when you say on the flip she goes straight for the oil, I'm interpreting that to mean HJ ending. Other posts about her give the impression it's DIY with now HE. Does she give a HJ HE?
    The post says, best hand job he's ever received.

  14. #22903

    Frankie Relaxation. Ending?

    Just to clarify, when you say on the flip she goes straight for the oil, I'm interpreting that to mean HJ ending. Other posts about her give the impression it's DIY with now HE. Does she give a HJ HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnmhrd5050  [View Original Post]
    Been there 3 Times in last month.

    Same pretty young Asian girl early 30's.

    Around 5"2 100 lbs.

    Good massage lots of Teasing.

    On Flip goes straight for the Oil.

    Best HJ I've had in Years.

  15. #22902

    Frankie Relaxation in Ofallon.

    Been there 3 Times in last month.

    Same pretty young Asian girl early 30's.

    Around 5"2 100 lbs.

    Good massage lots of Teasing.

    On Flip goes straight for the Oil.

    Best HJ I've had in Years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape