Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13817
-
10-22-24 13:13 #11417Regular Member

Posts: 14Lisa is back
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3507691
She has a new booker but same location. I saw her once again and she was excited to see me. I was greeted at the door and automatically started to grind her body on me and led me to the bedroom. We skipped right into the fun no foreplay. She mounted on top of me and gave me the best bbj I have had in a while. Like a gf who hasn't seen you in months!' ;D.
She let me tittyf**k her and slap her around w junior LOL (I had to) the rubber came on and we went hard for over 35+ minutes in multiple positions I even asked to let her ride me on the chair she has and damn her titties are so sackable when she's bouncing on you! She's an amazing fun time and worth it. She'll be here for 3 months.
-
10-22-24 12:56 #11416Senior Member

Posts: 159I was banned from a spot because of a Booker.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
I was going to a certain spot for a few months. I would go to the spot every Monday same time and was told each week by the Booker that a new girl was available, this was the case for a few weeks. Then for 3 weeks in a row the girls where not being rotated so I ended up leaving each time. By the 4th week I was told by the booker that I'm not allowed at the spot anymore for wasting their time even though hes the one who told me each time a new girl is available. I told him this and his response was, "Yes, new girl every week".
I understand the handles of these girls might not want the exposure but their is big blind spot in the process (maybe by design) that waste time. I assume that these spots have it all figured out but would it be nice to have a little more accuracy in logistics.
-
10-22-24 12:24 #11415Senior Member

Posts: 284Lily's Thai girl Nicky
Night hunting. Tired of Chinese girls or driving to Mt Prospect. Wanted to book the Japanese but saw Lily had a new Thai girl Nicky. She is great! The fourth picture on her page is her, she was wearing the same dress in room 4. In person her face was prettier, especially her smiles with eyes looking like crescent moons. Really really beautiful. Late twenties, relatively tall with huge soft tits, rose tattoo on left shoulder and tight sexy butt. From Bangkok living in LA, she speaks nearly native level English, as talkative as me. Different styles of cat bath not only because the tits was really giant but also ending with girl putting herself on my back like a hug from a longtime lover. Turned around, she lay side by side with me like a girl friend to start hug and DFK with a whole minute tongue play. From the extremely sensitive nipple licking to the slow BBBJ like Korean girls, her hands constantly were playing balls, making me almost exploded before the main course. DATY, covered, followed by cowgirl, doggy, mish. Sprayed on her tits. Nice chat naked side by side on pillows. Forgot to explore her feet, wanted to extend time but a guy was waiting right after me. Well over half hour though. Damage 2. Half hour + . 4 upgrade from basic to GFE + Thai massage. Top 5 sessions for me. She booked for 10 days but was complaining about Lily's food. Ridiculously, these girls even need to buy the terrible food cooked by the door guys. Can't imagine. Hopefully she could stay long enough for a potential revisit. Treat her well, guys.
-
10-21-24 23:54 #11414Senior Member

Posts: 28Texting first
I think you do need to text first as they always ask for the last 4 digits of your phone number. However just be insistent on who you would like to see. Both green buddha and blue phoenix operate on a first come first serve so if you go during busy hours then they'll try and put you with anyone that's readily available. I went to visit Anne after midnight to avoid waiting however there were still two people ahead of me, thankfully they both did QV so I didn't wait long but the guy did try to put me with Lin. I just let him know I'm only interested in Anne for now, and from there it's just a wait for your turn.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:24 #11413Senior Member

Posts: 377Blue Phoenix Bait & Switch
There was a long back and forth on here about how Blue Phoenix will frequently bait and switch. This happens because the booker will take your reservation but the booker does not communicate with the door guy so you don't actually have a reservation. Another monger can walk in and see the woman you requested so when you arrive for your reservation they bring you to another girl.
Essentially, there is no point in making an appointment at Blue Phoenix. Just go if you're in the mood and see who is available but don't bother with making a reservation as they only pretend to accept reservations but in practice it's first come first served.
-
10-21-24 17:31 #11412Asshole

Posts: 241[Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
No you idiot, he was telling you the truth, I moved them all to the "Bullshit That Has Nothing to Do With Pussy" thread
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30572-Bullshit-that-has-Nothing-to-do-With-Pussy
I hope you like your new user title, you gotta work to get those.
A2
-
10-21-24 16:51 #11411Senior Member

Posts: 1714Admin moved them to the bullshit thread.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 15:20 #11410Asshole

Posts: 241Deleted Posts?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Do you see the button on every post that says "Report Post?" Up until today you were an unmoderated Senior Member. That meant that before today your posts went live on the forum immediately, as of now a responsible adult will need to review them before anybody else sees them.
Good job you BigJohn, Big Bad John
A2
-
10-21-24 11:38 #11409Senior Member

Posts: 333West Suburb Apartments?
Are there any in the Oakbrook, Lombard, Downers area? I've always been an AMP guy, but have been curious for years about the apartment scene.
Pricing the same as an AMP? Is it straight to business generally, or is there a massage that comes with?
Thanks in advance.
-
10-20-24 07:12 #11408Regular Member

Posts: 19Green buddha
Visited last week at night. Like BP, door guy lets you in, ushers you in and leads you to a free lady. 1 was occupied and just went with the available girl. Ok Chinese girl I guess. Very little english. Ok session, a little rushed session even though it didn't seem busy. Probably just me, nervous visiting these places.
-
10-20-24 02:33 #11407Senior Member

Posts: 989I'm more of a spa guy than an apartment guy, but my MO is to never make an appointment, never call, give a fake number when asked, add girls you like on WeChat, and have a backup plan. The worst thing that can happen if you just walk up is that they don't open the door.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 02:51 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 320Real Anne
Not to belabor it but I don't think anyone has said it that Anne's tits are natural I am 99% sure and don't have the scar from the nipple down.
-
10-18-24 20:36 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 112Yea
Not to prolong this because this is kind of getting too much discussion, but you definitely didn't see Anne. Everything from your description of services to her physical appearance is not her. She never vapes, doesn't have tats, and definitely doesn't have a "pooch". I know some you guys can't tell age and a lot of Asian girls look alike in your eyes, but you have to do your research. Anne has an easily identifiable face and the pics on the website are her. Plus the numbers correspond to room so if you want Anne and she has a 1 next to her but you end up in room 3, you are with the wrong girl. This has happened a lot of times and some girls are getting bad reviews / impressions because mongers don't bother to check who they are actually seeing. Anne has a lot of reviews and is certified, but a girl who isn't as well known can be harmed by this.
P.S. You don't have to keep overcompensated and justifying yourself. Nor do you have to tear down the girl. Sometimes it just doesn't work. You don't connect or the girl isn't into you.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 18:10 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 42Rudolph the red tipped monger.
Originally Posted by BigJohn619
[View Original Post]
But yeah, ypu at least want to show up early in the day if not also in the week if you can. Because once word gets round EVERYONE PAYS A VISIT. Same thing happened with Judy at OD. Might just start a Rimming thread because it seems like everytime a new asslicker shows up, everyone is ready buns spread for her.
-
10-18-24 16:35 #11403Asshole

Posts: 241So many asses licked
Totally agree. I often think of these places when I stand in line somewhere busy. Thinking "Jesus those girls tongue fucked this many asses in a week" It can fuck with your head. And the variety they see. I csnt, and don't want to imagine how many they've gone through. That's what's weird and may explain her attitude. I'm a big Irish white dude. Us pasty red headed Micks have dicks like dogs. Borderline lipstick when aroised. Lmao. Almost all Asians love this cause its rare for them. I'm just stating the truth from actual experience. I'm telling ya almost half the time I go the girl "inspects" my cock with big eyes and a smile cause I guess its rare for them? I used to get kinda like "WTF" but I'm used to it now. She might be one who just didn't like that?
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
As far as Korean places go I'm going to just stick to them and forego the Dongguan. Would rather have a better attitude and I absolutely love Korean girls.












Reply With Quote





