Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 30814
-
10-22-24 16:46 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 238Hahahahahaa, that's the damn truth. I've always said, if you aren't attracted to thier worst picture, keep scrolling because that's as good as you are going to see in person (typically).
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 16:37 #26703Senior Member

Posts: 766Wow! I don't blame you for holding out. Not many hot women like that around.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 16:26 #26702Senior Member

Posts: 480She's on Tryst now. Anybody have intel?
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 15:59 #26701Senior Member

Posts: 625Jasmine Pleasures
I'll try to remember to make a post when she's back.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 15:46 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 766Got any links or pics for her?
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 13:38 #26699Senior Member

Posts: 49Hispanic women?
Never really tried the postings online that are in spanish, but hispanic women are a preference. Does anyone have anyone they could recommend / know if any of the spanish posts are legit? From what I've seen around the pics are hardly ever the girl for these, but open to anyone that others have tried before or would recommend (feel free to PM).
-
10-22-24 12:23 #26698Senior Member

Posts: 226Yeah. What he said.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 12:23 #26697Senior Member

Posts: 585And remember folks, professor MMC is here to tell you that they always look worse than their worst photo when you see them in person!
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:58 #26696Senior Member

Posts: 243I'm feeling personally attacked. But even I wouldn't pay $500 for that.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:51 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 766Engineers and software developers making over 150 k LOL.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:26 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 625Jasmine
I'll wait when Jasmine is back.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:11 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 91I agree that is CRAZY
Wow yea. I guess people are paying it? Who knows. This area is super dry and I think its about time I take some time off. Been with about 20 or so in this area and I usually hardly repeat. The pickins are definitely slim and the prices are OUTRAGEOUS. Its these damn engineers LOL.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 08:04 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 218Prep
I turn off my GPS on my cell as that can be found in various apps that at least your SO could find. E. G. Google maps sends a list of everywhere you have been in your email monthly. (depends on your settings). Etc. Also delete hotel addresses from Waze etc.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 07:41 #26691Senior Member

Posts: 138Allie
Before she began posting on escort sites she was a regular on Seeking Arrangement. I never messaged her because there were plenty of much more attractive options at the time, and with reasonable allowance expectations.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
Look at this photo. 500 Benjamin's. A snapshot of the drastic decline in the escort scene over the last 5-6 years.
https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...d69/large.jpeg
-
10-22-24 00:09 #26690Senior Member

Posts: 129Jacey
Damn, I've seen her twice years ago, didn't recognize her!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





