Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8718
-
10-26-24 00:46 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 1532KayKay
I had another dream with KayKay. Ready on arrival which was a nice change. It was a better time with her than usual and ended up spending more time than anticipated.
She mentioned seeing my "friends". One of these "friends" mentioned I wrote reviews on her. She thinks they're on Reddit for some reason. The same "friend" told her that she's actually much freakier than a previous review. Mention my name, don't mention my name. Either way, you're not going to get any special treatment from her. Only thing that happens is I end up hearing about it. Based on the description and other info she provided me, they weren't anyone I know. Speaking of which, some of you guys need to stop using your real phone numbers. And don’t mention reviews to them good or bad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...8/315616249487
-
10-25-24 20:24 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 886I texted her Hamden number and did get a response but found it odd she had 2 listings with diff numbers. One Hamden and the other NH.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 19:18 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 312I know I've seen her before
This one looks super familiar. I know she's posted before but does anyone remember anything positive or negative? She goes by "Massa"... Her coms were really good. And she's in Milford but I hate going in blind. God forbid I have to deal with an "angry bf" right now.
-
10-24-24 17:34 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 33Has anyone partaken with this provider? Quality seems pretty high.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/036084088617
-
10-23-24 20:50 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 1532Sara
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
Yes, that's Sara. I wrote a positive review in the past on her. She is familiar with the Pond Lily area girls. Pics are very filtered and demons are there. I only saw Sara once.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
I think the blonde girl that was a thief was named Bambi in Stamford / Danbury. Think that girl was pregnant and had a bf. She may have been associated with Sata in the past.
-
10-23-24 09:52 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 312Sara
So yeah. Sara I suppose is the name she was going with. She posts a lot and obv the photos are filtered but most are. I like that slim body look and the blonde hair is a bonus as well. That's the same little section of reviews I remember as well and like you they're not nearly as bad as I recall. In fact nothing bad at all other than likely demons but that's par for the course.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 08:11 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 389Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h.../672897469231. Anybody visited? Curious. Thanks.
-
10-22-24 23:44 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 337Blondie
Edit: this is the post i was thinking of. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7229-Escort-Reports&p=6937324&viewfull=1#post6937324 Not as bad as i remember. Name changes are almost always a red flag. I don't remember her old name, but she was reviewed here in the New Haven forum a few months ago and the report wasn't good. There were pictures posted at the time I think.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 22:11 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 66I'm with you.
I couldn't find anything on the CT boards--maybe a name change?
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Anyway. She's fucking hot, even subtracting for the filters on every pic!
Might have to dabble.
ODH.
-
10-22-24 14:33 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 312Blondie
So I may not be remembering this correctly but I feel like there was some discussion about Blondie and if she's real or not? I just spoke to a trusted source who knows her personaly and assured me 100% she is real and not a catfish. I am not sure if the discussion on her was in the NH section or BPT section. I for 1 was glad to find out she was a good to go provider and wanted to share that with everyone.
-
10-22-24 12:23 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 312140
I hit her up over the weekend to set something up. She was in Milford at the 6. She wanted 140 for a qv. I balked and requested 120 which she shot down. I obviously could've gotten 20 more but but I didn't feel like making a stop at an ATM. I'm still curious but that 170 lbs is throwing me off so much. And being the gentleman I am (*LOL) I don't know how to bring this up in conversation in order to get to the bottom of it.
And just to get things clear and up front. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a girl at 170 lbs. To me. I personally find the skinny look much more appealing. And if I'm going to pay for pussy then I'm going to get something I like.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 12:19 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 28Got to clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 12:14 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 28I'll dm it to you.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 11:45 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 976Got the o-bit?
Originally Posted by Mandingo727
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 02:21 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 28R. I. P to another one
Some of you may have known that Krystal has passed away but I just found this out a few days ago by doing a search. She was very popular at one point before she took a turn and started robbing mongers. Not sure if the demons got the best of her or what happened. I did a Google search to see if she was on state sponsored vacation only to find her obituary. Looks like she passed over a year and a half ago. R. I. P.










Reply With Quote





