Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 37339
-
10-25-24 12:36 #33169Senior Member

Posts: 74Gloria / Glo / Gigi gilf
Yesterday out if the blue I got a call from the legend herself and she is back and available for limited car relief today and incall after that. If you know, you know. She hasn't lost a step and needs some work DM for digits and info. Out.
-
10-24-24 18:35 #33168Senior Member

Posts: 124Gabby
She is still in the area. You can catch her on SnapChat.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 09:37 #33167Senior Member

Posts: 192Where is gabby?
Anyone know what happened to Gabby? I thought she went Utr but not sure. The girl that always wore big sunglasses.
-
10-23-24 22:36 #33166Senior Member

Posts: 425Theres an ad she put up today with a new number. She hasnt replied from that number yet, at least for me. But there is also a recent report about too many visitors crowding around her place.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 16:43 #33165Senior Member

Posts: 33Gabriela Latina
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5716429667/1
Met up with Gabriela yesterday in an Airbnb in Richmond. Pictures are accurate and she is a mid 30's stacked Latina with manmade T&A, pretty face and very pleasant attitude. Comms were easy and her first text included damage at 1.2 qv 1.5 hh. She required a video call then sent me address. Got to the door and she let me in a minute later. Very happy to see if was the woman from the pictures and she had a very warm and welcoming personality so I went with a hh. Doesn't speak English but we communicated through her bad English and my bad Spanish well enough.
Started with some sanitizer and off to the CBJ which was above average as far as CBJs go and she could dt a bit. She's full covered BTW, no BBJ and no anal. That went on for about 5 minutes She then hopped on for some cowgirl and man can she ride. Very passionate the whole time like a long lost lover. Fast, slow, whispering in my ear, kissing my neck, big fake titties in the face. She was great at picking up the mood and timing her movements up with mine. Absolutely no quit on her and after about 10 minutes I had to get a good look at that ass so I made her get into doggy. She immediately goes face down, ass up and what a view. Took my time with that beautiful Latina ass for a while and hit it at all different angles and speeds but she got into it all and fucked back the entire time. Fill the bag and she throws her hips back aggressively to get every last drop. She cleans me up and I'm on my way pocket and nuts a bit lighter.
The Latina market is underutilized here in Richmond and there are some gems out there. Sure, a lot of them post fake pictures and give bad service but we should give the good ones like Gabriela who actually post real pictures and provide great service our business so more come to the area. Why are we all chasing after the same m*th heads that are just as likely to rob you, ghost you in the ghetto or give you some dripdick as they are to provide decent service. Latinas fuck much better, have better hygiene, take care of their bodies, have great t&a and aren't fucked up on some unknown substance (s). Just treat them with respect and they are usually a great lay.
Latina Prices are usually 100-120 qv and 140-160 hh. While I'm saying give these lovely ladies some business, do not fuck this up by ever paying outside those price ranges and screwing us all over in the end.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
JSam.
-
10-23-24 14:26 #33164Senior Member

Posts: 223Bog Booty Judy. Aka Jessica
Hello All,
Has Jessica changed her phone yet again? We were talking just a month ago on 0274, but since then I have not received any response. She does sometimes takes days to respond to a request, but this is not what I would expect.
Thank you!
-
10-22-24 20:25 #33163Senior Member

Posts: 222She is back in Richmond, leaving in the morning. Staying in a decent part of Midlothian up by the Arboretum. Reviews are pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 18:29 #33162Senior Member

Posts: 27Its legit!
She is back. Saw her this afternoon and had a good time.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:39 #33161Senior Member

Posts: 41Moon. Rico
So I saw Rico yesterday. I had asked to see Saki but could tell once I got in there that it wasn't her. Still a great body, big Cs and with nice backside so I went with it. Did a shower where she cleaned me but nothing really else. Dried off, went to the bed, she started on my ripples then got me hard. Slipped the cover on for cg then rcg. Took cover off and finished with mic service but she didn't want it in her mouth. Pretty mechanical and not really what I was looking for but she got it done. Probably wouldn't see her again. Said she was from Japan and will be here a week or so.
-
10-22-24 10:54 #33160Senior Member

Posts: 35I got with her a while back. She is real. Not that good looking in real life but give a good BBBJ. No idea about the friend.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 10:14 #33159Senior Member

Posts: 161Tiffany
Good looking out on the report. I was wondering the same thing, she use to be in my regular rotation.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 05:50 #33158Senior Member

Posts: 234Same I may be willing to help depending on looks, is this the same one from midlothian who was on vacation 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:42 #33157Senior Member

Posts: 486Jada
$300 is pretty steep when you used to bang her for $60 imo.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 18:55 #33156Senior Member

Posts: 700Uncalled vs outcall
In my opinion, it is better to get a motel room, and have her come to me, this way, I control the environment. When you go to her incall, you never know who is hissing, has a key, at least with my own room, nobody is hiding in the bathroom, and the only ones who have keys, are me, and manages.
.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 18:48 #33155Senior Member

Posts: 253Lord knows that I've been wrong before, but I read it that he was saying that he was going to her either way. Just one scenario it was an incall at a motel vs an incall at a private residence. I could be wrong though.
But your answer still rings true in the sense that she would be then bringing potential heat on her spot.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





