Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36528

    Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I am so sorry to hear that Andi! My condolences for you and your family.
    So sorry, Andi terrible news. God Bless You!

  2. #36527

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    I am so sorry to hear that Andi! My condolences for you and your family.

  3. #36526

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is who you're talking about?
    That is Bubbles from back in the day. I had several good sessions with her. She was a true freak and had great DT skills.

    The scene was FULL of great girls back then! Night and day compared to nowadays. Sad state of affairs in Jax.

  4. #36525
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.
    She's around not sure if in game.

  5. #36524

    Bubbles

    Bless you my son. That is exactly who I am speaking of. What a look. I put her over my knee once and spanked the devil out of her. She was quite the angel after that with me. What ever happened to ladies like that. Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is who you're talking about?

  6. #36523
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is who you're talking about?
    Possibly. It's been a minute. I deff don't remember the scary makeup.

  7. #36522
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I remember a Bubbles. She was fairly tall but not particularly Slim. Not fat either. She had really nice tits and maybe I'm not so nice complexion on her face. But she was fun. This was 10 years ago or so.
    I believe this is who you're talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0734f4afe584bdd6d4f16a27d669a0e6.jpg‎  

  8. #36521
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    To this that knew Natalie.

    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.

  9. #36520
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    But, sure it's possible. There's a million 60 year olds here. $300 for a 60 year old? Seriously. Is she paying you?
    Fortunately for you down there in Jax you don't have chicago pricing.

  10. #36519
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.
    I remember a Bubbles. She was fairly tall but not particularly Slim. Not fat either. She had really nice tits and maybe I'm not so nice complexion on her face. But she was fun. This was 10 years ago or so.

  11. #36518

    Bubbles

    Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.

  12. #36517

    Because You Think or Even If She Is Real. That's No Reason To Pay A Deposit!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.

    I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.
    Rule Number 1 - Even if you know a provider is real, You Never Ever Pay Her A Deposit!

    No exceptions, Never Pay A Deposit!

    Simple rule to remember and follow.

    LB.

  13. #36516

    Melanie

    I have seen her post in Jacksonville and St Augustine but I cannot find any reports on her. Just those jugs. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/valdo...s/541016988914

  14. #36515

    Miss Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.


    I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.
    If it's the 4'8" miss Jas then yes she is real. However if you want Full service look elsewhere. But she is a good time for a happy ending.

  15. #36514

    Contemplating Retirement

    Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape