Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #578
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...h/059250532520

    Sicilian, says she's married mans' best friend. Robs you, took 80 from me. Gave name as talia, some say Bella.
    2402175054
    2*4*02175054 on her website. She actually approached me, told me to take her number. needed cash. Like idiot when she said needed go back to room, believed. She is a shitty drug user and thief.

  2. #577

    Hometown girl

    Long time lurker first time poster. Met up hometown girl yesterday. Texted her and she was quick to respond. Was at her hotel in 30 minutes and she met me outside to let me in. Room was clean. She preformed as requested. Multiple positions over an hour and she seemed to enjoy herself and put in effort to make sure I was satisfied. Will definitely repeat. Damage for the hour was $$. Open menu.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...4/187592025623

  3. #576

    Thanks A2/ Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, sometimes shit disappears from the server.

    A2
    Thanks for clarifying A2. Much appreciated.

  4. #575

    Thanks UVAHooCru99 - Mods why is Eaf0613's post gone

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    WTF? Seen Crystal and it was the opposite of her and the pics.
    Thanks UVAHooCru99. I read your replies in the Hagerstown and Frederick thread but I did notice that you were saying Crystal with a "C" and the ad in question is using Krystal with a "K". It does seem like you're saying though that the pictures with the young girls are totally false and that these ads are all of the same person (who covers her arms in person due to needle use, maybe?

    37 why / O Thick Blonde Pics.

    https://martinsburg.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /4 c1 a3890-1 d31-4809-b13 b-36453 afd7 bf5.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...d/892643593530

    Skinnier Early 20 ish girls with brunette Krystal with a "K".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/marti...a/068445324735

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...e/204396117333

    Eaf0613 or Mods:

    Do you guys know where Eaf0613's post went? I'd be interested in hearing the rebutral given his / her post which I'd quoted that he / her had seen them both and that theyre legit.

    I don't know, sometimes shit disappears from the server.

    A2

  5. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaf0613  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them both. They're legit, they work independently and together. Rates are standard. Both are a lot of fun, and Chelsea's head game is Excellent.
    WTF? Seen Crystal and it was the opposite of her and the pics.

  6. #573

    Thanks Eaf0613

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaf0613  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them both. They're legit, they work independently and together. Rates are standard. Both are a lot of fun, and Chelsea's head game is Excellent.
    Thanks my brother. I don't know how you managed to truly get through. I responded to the asl, well arl anyway, text and haven't heard back for hours.

    Anyway managed one time to get their usual location which is somewhere near Valley mall at least.

  7. #572

    Chelsea and Krystal. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...e/711714889935

    Reached out to these two multiple times. They post pretty frequently and used to have separate ads now merged them. They actually have 4 numbers (2 each). Communication with Chelsea has always been horrid. When Krystal had an independent post communication once was actually quick and easy but I was in Virginia when I that happened (finally) and couldn't go.

    Their pics suggest they're young, and pretty good looking I guess but I was pretty shocked to see that between the Hagerstown and Frederick thread no one's posted info. Anyone ever seen them before?

  8. #571

    My bad forgot to say

    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    What was her rates? Thanks.
    Her rates were standard. 120 ss 200 hh 300 hr. Apologies for not stating that previously.

  9. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConch  [View Original Post]
    So she's real I did get the chance to see her today. She's a little rougher looking than the pictures show and has obvious marks of taking part in certain substances. That being said she was still attractive and super friendly with me and provided excellent service. Caught me off guard with the mic check because she went all the way down and that was the first time I've experienced that and I almost blew right there but managed to hold out for some FS action which good thing I did cause she ended up getting really horny during the BJ. Threw the cover on and hopped on before I could get my bearings. Very tight fit on top and was just great to look at riding. Pinned her down in Mish to finish and she was taking it like a champ and even was staring right into my eyes as I was climaxing. Definitely was an experience.
    What was her rates? Thanks.

  10. #569

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZoidberg  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...-/415625731994 goth, lots of piercings, hot but just enough to be almost real. Damn, how to save the pics on skip as jpeg. PDF but too large.
    So she's real I did get the chance to see her today. She's a little rougher looking than the pictures show and has obvious marks of taking part in certain substances. That being said she was still attractive and super friendly with me and provided excellent service. Caught me off guard with the mic check because she went all the way down and that was the first time I've experienced that and I almost blew right there but managed to hold out for some FS action which good thing I did cause she ended up getting really horny during the BJ. Threw the cover on and hopped on before I could get my bearings. Very tight fit on top and was just great to look at riding. Pinned her down in Mish to finish and she was taking it like a champ and even was staring right into my eyes as I was climaxing. Definitely was an experience.

  11. #568

    Hailey still in Hagerstown, Could use some help to stay there.

    Still very good head and tight pussy. Gets the job done. I always leave there thinking, that was a damn good screw.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hagerstown/female-escorts/caucasian_e/aspecial-only-before-10am-dont/942574530948

  12. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZoidberg  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...-/415625731994 goth, lots of piercings, hot but just enough to be almost real.

    Damn, how to save the pics on skip as jpeg. PDF but too large.
    I reached out to her the other day and got a response, but it was a little after my window. But, I'll definitely be reaching out to her and trying to schedule, again. Stay safe and bye for now!

  13. #566

    Ngl this one looks too good to be true

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...-/415625731994 goth, lots of piercings, hot but just enough to be almost real.

    Damn, how to save the pics on skip as jpeg. PDF but too large.

  14. #565

    Did she used to be jessi?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachNow200  [View Original Post]
    Bella is running ads with older pics now of her with shorter red hair. Maybe cause she ripped off too many guys? Its definitely her because ad has same text and she put some of these pics on recent ads. IDK I'd love to hear any positive reviews of her.
    Oh god I remember her.

  15. #564

    Bella update

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersStotch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad a couple months ago and was curious as well. I'm glad I did my research, because I found posts on the Hartford CT forum that she has been ripping people off.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...329&viewfull=1#post6793329.

    I posted about it on the Frederick Escort Reports section on 04/23.
    Bella is running ads with older pics now of her with shorter red hair. Maybe cause she ripped off too many guys? Its definitely her because ad has same text and she put some of these pics on recent ads. IDK I'd love to hear any positive reviews of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240815_101826_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape